Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
Let Patreons enjoying the game and do the debug, then we 'll receive the bug free version 0.09.01 or 02 or 03 ^^
So we wont complaint about bug :)
Patience is the key !

Reactions: Fajlar6 and vmaks

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Let Patreons enjoying the game and do the debug, then we 'll receive the bug free version 0.09.01 or 02 or 03 ^^
So we wont complaint about bug :)
Patience is the key !
it surely is but damn do i want a update to see where luna her story goes to. the little girl who is at the same time a crazy lunatic, blood thirsty fighter at master class and jet that little girl that just needs someone to hug and be around her as she cant do it alone.

Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019
So, 7 months wait for what, light content? Are you shitting me? I was going to sponsor, but I ain't too sure anymore, I'll have to see for myself first. :mad: Now, where's my damned pitchfork :ROFLMAO:
Hopes took all the pitchforks and gave us forks instead, forks are basically miniature pitchforks.
So lez go with forks and candles :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WhiteyG and vmaks

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It was honesty. I should have worded it better. It was meant as almost a backhanded compliment to dev - it's his fault for making a good game thereby raising expectations, if he had just made a crap game like 80% of others ppl wouldnt be antsy on updates.
I think the term for this, where someone's judged more harshly because they've consistently produced high quality, is someone being "a victim of their own success".

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, as french too, I always find strange somes expressions or words used by Hope. It's like he speak french.
big exemple: Serpent and not Snake. There is other words more french than english in the contex but needed to replay to find them lol.
I play the english version, not the translate one.
Serpent is a perfectly proper English word for describing a great terrifying snake-like predator. Latin roots aside, there's nothing really non-English about that.

What would have made thing even better would be instead of calling them Serpent, call them Biscione.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

eddiekray

Oct 1, 2020
Im enjoying the game so far, but the problem is....i cant replay Gracie's scenes, cause they dont appear at the gallery. Any solution for that?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I would have thought it was so good in the French version.
If there are French people who speak very good American or English on this thread, come in private, I'm looking for a proofreader for my game.
—-
J’aurais pensé qu’il l’était tant les dialogues sont de bonnes qualités dans la version française.
Si il y a des français qui parlent très bien l’américain ou l’anglais sur ce thread, venez en privé, je suis à la recherche d’un proofreader pour mon jeu.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Im enjoying the game so far, but the problem is....i cant replay Gracie's scenes, cause they dont appear at the gallery. Any solution for that?
Start a new game or load a save before you played them. Sorry only solution I have for you.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
No. No. As a native english from canada, you would not call them the 4 snakes. That would sound silly and a little childish. In that context it has to be serpent.
my guess is because they're "Mafia", so, Mafia = Italia / Serpent = more like "latim"

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Man Deluca Femily has such a story that would look cool in anime formet- I've already mentioned to the Dev that it feels like Black Lagoon at times and some of the characters are similar. Luna is pretty much Ravy, same tragic back story of abuse and both are kick ass gunslinger Females, The Male MC being their so called savior that is their ancor. While in Black Lagoon rock the Male MC is also getting corrupted, the MC here in still unknown. What I would like to see, is other female bad asses that either are friends with luna or are her competition, like Revy and Roberta.

The second anime that I rememberd that gave me the same feeling as this game is an underrated mafia Gem named Gangsta, that has the similar feel and asthetic to this game. Where you have similar femily warfare.

What I really want to see in this game is more Edge and Drama. More action Quantin Trantino style, and similar bad ass male characters to befriend and to be competetive with. I know I digress, but Gangsta had one of the most badass disabled people inclusion.

I've said it but love the story, love the build up, Love Luna, Corodia and Garcie. Love the asthetics.

I don't know what about you, but I always imagine the cast speaking in Italian between themselvs.

Here is Gangsta opening, Recommend it to all anime lovers here, along sides Black Lagoon which is a classic.

Reactions: ghosthog

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
Man Deluca Femily has such a story that would look cool in anime formet- I've already mentioned to the Dev that it feels like Black Lagoon at times and some of the characters are similar. Luna is pretty much Ravy, same tragic back story of abuse and both are kick ass gunslinger Females, The Male MC being their so called savior that is their ancor. While in Black Lagoon rock the Male MC is also getting corrupted, the MC here in still unknown. What I would like to see, is other female bad asses that either are friends with luna or are her competition, like Revy and Roberta.

The second anime that I rememberd that gave me the same feeling as this game is an underrated mafia Gem named Gangsta, that has the similar feel and asthetic to this game. Where you have similar femily warfare.

What I really want to see in this game is more Edge and Drama. More action Quantin Trantino style, and similar bad ass male characters to befriend and to be competetive with. I know I digress, but Gangsta had one of the most badass disabled people inclusion.

I've said it but love the story, love the build up, Love Luna, Corodia and Garcie. Love the asthetics.

I don't know what about you, but I always imagine the cast speaking in Italian between themselvs.

Here is Gangsta opening, Recommend it to all anime lovers here, along sides Black Lagoon which is a classic.

As far as I remember, Hopes had the idea of making this game inspired by a turkish tv series.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes