JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
is this the last update of season 1?
In terms of main story (as well as girls lewd/freeroam), yeah.

But, as he said there's some contracts stuff coming next month (since he split this update), and I'd be willing to guess he'll update the game with Lore section (which is long overdue, since he revealed he's doing one quite a while ago and it kept on getting pushed back) as well as Gallery revamp before he releases full season 1 on Steam.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So, 7 months wait for what, light content? Are you shitting me? I was going to sponsor, but I ain't too sure anymore, I'll have to see for myself first. :mad: Now, where's my damned pitchfork :ROFLMAO:
Devs dont seem to understand the increased responsibility of putting out quality content after they make such a high quality product in the first place!

Reactions: bobbo69

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
Let Patreons enjoying the game and do the debug, then we 'll receive the bug free version 0.09.01 or 02 or 03 ^^
So we wont complaint about bug :)
Patience is the key !

Reactions: Fajlar6 and vmaks

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Let Patreons enjoying the game and do the debug, then we 'll receive the bug free version 0.09.01 or 02 or 03 ^^
So we wont complaint about bug :)
Patience is the key !
it surely is but damn do i want a update to see where luna her story goes to. the little girl who is at the same time a crazy lunatic, blood thirsty fighter at master class and jet that little girl that just needs someone to hug and be around her as she cant do it alone.

Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019
So, 7 months wait for what, light content? Are you shitting me? I was going to sponsor, but I ain't too sure anymore, I'll have to see for myself first. :mad: Now, where's my damned pitchfork :ROFLMAO:
Hopes took all the pitchforks and gave us forks instead, forks are basically miniature pitchforks.
So lez go with forks and candles :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WhiteyG and vmaks

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It was honesty. I should have worded it better. It was meant as almost a backhanded compliment to dev - it's his fault for making a good game thereby raising expectations, if he had just made a crap game like 80% of others ppl wouldnt be antsy on updates.
I think the term for this, where someone's judged more harshly because they've consistently produced high quality, is someone being "a victim of their own success".

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, as french too, I always find strange somes expressions or words used by Hope. It's like he speak french.
big exemple: Serpent and not Snake. There is other words more french than english in the contex but needed to replay to find them lol.
I play the english version, not the translate one.
Serpent is a perfectly proper English word for describing a great terrifying snake-like predator. Latin roots aside, there's nothing really non-English about that.

What would have made thing even better would be instead of calling them Serpent, call them Biscione.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

eddiekray

Oct 1, 2020
Im enjoying the game so far, but the problem is....i cant replay Gracie's scenes, cause they dont appear at the gallery. Any solution for that?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I would have thought it was so good in the French version.
If there are French people who speak very good American or English on this thread, come in private, I'm looking for a proofreader for my game.
—-
J’aurais pensé qu’il l’était tant les dialogues sont de bonnes qualités dans la version française.
Si il y a des français qui parlent très bien l’américain ou l’anglais sur ce thread, venez en privé, je suis à la recherche d’un proofreader pour mon jeu.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Im enjoying the game so far, but the problem is....i cant replay Gracie's scenes, cause they dont appear at the gallery. Any solution for that?
Start a new game or load a save before you played them. Sorry only solution I have for you.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes