JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I thought she was due to make another appearance in the next round of Contracts, the "C" ranked ones?
Yes, she's gonna appear in next month's portion of the update (part where Hopes split the update). Not sure whether it's further D contracts or C contracts though.

But having said that, I do remember Hopes saying before something along the lines of following:

There is possibility that main story characters (e.g. Luna, Gracie etc), may make cameos or short appearances in the in the D,C,B,A contracts.
However, it is less likely for primarily contracts characters (such as Bikini Lady) to really make their stamp on main story/events.
Basically, contracts are the space for those "lesser likely to be used in main story/events" characters to shine.

Probably not exact, but he said something very similar to that I think.
So Bikini Lady's presence will continue to be felt in contract, but I'd imagine her level of appearance in main story/main events would be pretty limited.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So far, only girl who's getting a dedicated event is Isabel.
The "Story event" I'd assume that's an event closing off Gracie's "Working for Family" arc.

So sure, Luna could be in some extent (to the story event and story finale) but Luna exclusive events?
We'll all likely need to wait till season 2.
I mostly mention Luna because of all the characters, she seems to have the biggest discrepency between in game scenes (and sex scenes), and a large enthusiastic fanbase. Everything I've heard or read on here has been way more Luna fans than even Gracie.

Reactions: ziggy81

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So Bikini Lady's presence will continue to be felt in contract, but I'd imagine her level of appearance in main story/main events would be pretty limited.
Thanks, thought I remembered she was making another appearance in the next ones.
Just called them "C" for ease of identification, but yeah, could be more "D", but I fully expect MC to be promoted soon, so "C" contracts would make sense following that.
Bikini girl would be an odd one to put into story event, IMO. Unless her character gets developed a whole lot more in the next contract, I do not expect to see her outside of contracts.

Reactions: Fajlar6 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I mostly mention Luna because of all the characters, she seems to have the biggest discrepency between in game scenes (and sex scenes), and a large enthusiastic fanbase. Everything I've heard or read on here has been way more Luna fans than even Gracie.
Luna's fanbase will be the biggest (biggest credit of it goes to My name is Luna), but Cordia fanbase is not too far behind.
And I've also seen much number of players being Gracie fans & Isabel fans as well.
So while I admit Luna fanbase is largest (heck, she's my favorite character also), I can never underestimate fandom of other characters (for e.g. many, many players have been continuously asking Hopes for Cordia [my second favorite character, heh] content since even before v0.07 released).

Game will always go around in rotation in terms of content.
v0.08 was primarily Gracie content focused, and even Luna had one event despite that.
So only makes sense this time we have Isabel content (I assumed if we didn't have her event in this season finale update, we would have had her event in first girls lewd/freeroam event of season 2).

My guess is, we'll likely to have some Luna events if not first, then at the latest second update of season 2.

Reactions: Fajlar6

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Luna's fanbase will be the biggest (biggest credit of it goes to My name is Luna), but Cordia fanbase is not too far behind.
And I've also seen much number of players being Gracie fans & Isabel fans as well.
So while I admit Luna fanbase is largest (heck, she's my favorite character also), I can never underestimate fandom of other characters (for e.g. many, many players have been continuously asking Hopes for Cordia [my second favorite character, heh] content since even before v0.07 released).

Game will always go around in rotation in terms of content.
v0.08 was primarily Gracie content focused, and even Luna had one event despite that.
So only makes sense this time we have Isabel content (I assumed if we didn't have her event in this season finale update, we would have had her event in first girls lewd/freeroam event of season 2).

My guess is, we'll likely to have some Luna events if not first, then at the latest second update of season 2.
Yeah mine is actually gracie but I objectively recognize the luna love. Cordia....hmmmm King Oed has his scouts everyone these days...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah mine is actually gracie but I objectively recognize the luna love. Cordia....hmmmm King Oed has his scouts everyone these days...
I really like Gracie, too. To be fair, I like all of them for different reasons, but I flit between Gracie & Cordia as favourite.
As JJJ said, the large amount of support seen for Luna is probably because she's had the big back-story, which made everyone have strong emotions for her. My Name Is Luna was an extremely strong story, which Gracie & Isabel have not had.
Isabel to some degree, with the lost child & Antonio's sexuality, but it's nothing like the emotional response triggered by Luna's.
Gracie hasn't really had much, apart from her lack of social skills, but that was soon overcome.
There is still whatever happened with Gracie, in the woods, to be told, so that could possibly have a similar effect.

But, as it stands, Luna's story is, by far, the one that triggers the strongest emotional response, so I think it's very understandable that she seems to have more people loving her.

Reactions: JJJ84 and Fajlar6

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
I really like Gracie, too. To be fair, I like all of them for different reasons, but I flit between Gracie & Cordia as favourite.
As JJJ said, the large amount of support seen for Luna is probably because she's had the big back-story, which made everyone have strong emotions for her. My Name Is Luna was an extremely strong story, which Gracie & Isabel have not had.
Isabel to some degree, with the lost child & Antonio's sexuality, but it's nothing like the emotional response triggered by Luna's.
Gracie hasn't really had much, apart from her lack of social skills, but that was soon overcome.
There is still whatever happened with Gracie, in the woods, to be told, so that could possibly have a similar effect.

But, as it stands, Luna's story is, by far, the one that triggers the strongest emotional response, so I think it's very understandable that she seems to have more people loving her.
I like(Love) All of them
Hey Joey, nice to meet you. My name is Fajrian Gumelar, or you could call me Rian(you can say it with I or Y). Fajrian it's okay too:giggle::)

(Sorry if my comment is weird, wrong, or something)

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes