Sep 24, 2018
If you're mainly here for the lewds, this game probably isn't right for you. There are a few scenes - depending on how much explicity you need to, ehm, do business - but there is way more story. For the quick unload I would recommend looking elsewhere.
Thanks for the honest response!

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well I see that this development wants to stay in its delirium of, I make the maximum possible wait by releasing updates of shit. So it goes to ignore thread on my side. If I have to wait 2 years to at least have a little bit of passage with the Ice Reign, there is no point in continuing to follow it. A game that has a fucking potential, still rotten by a developer who wants to be full of it and do nothing on it (it becomes a fashion).

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] The DeLuca Family [v0.09.0] [HopesGaming] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.3GB
Repack size: 531MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC =
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Apparently a lot of content was cut to save it for another release next month, so I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt here and hope he follows through. Take what I said with a grain of salt - I'm not a patron and didn't verify anything so don't attack the messenger.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Don't want to be a downer, but you have the mobile game tag...and there's no apk version of the game. I would love to try your game, but as of now I cannot.
Tags on F95 are not set by the developer and the previous Android port was unofficial. Hopes compiles and supports only PC and Mac versions.

Reactions: asanoturna

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Damn I will need to start over, I figured this game was dead, so I deleted it off my system. However, reading some of the comments makes me wonder if I should wait and see if there are going to be more updates first before re-installing.

How was it? Was it worth a reinstall and new run through (not looking forward to the little Luna story again), or should I wait?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes