imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Fuck, this cap made me wanna see more than i was wanting already x.x i really hope this novel come with more story content, that are the best story novel in this site x.x

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Life as a mob girl is mediocre. Even good with guns, Luna is grounded, the assassin in charge
madam is hiring lesser assassins to do her bidding and newbe MC is canon fodder.
I have played this game before, but that was like 3-4 years ago. I think on android too back then.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is by now a mafia soldier, so there is no nice guy. Problem is, most mob bosses treat their underlings like dumb unable to think for themselves grunts, so MC is stuck being the nice guy
Luna can belittle , gracie can use for a dance instructor, boss lady can use as a chip n dale ...

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Took them that long for that little content? Bleh... Ive seen other Vns with a single person in charge do this amount in a month let alone a year. Waste of a download, will worry about it when its done...maybe. Lost interest in this.
Just to choose those weird names from other family takes time...

May 31, 2017
Thanks. For the update haven't tried it yet , but going to say it , it never hyped me down ever and never will , lets hope , this game is a legendary one and thanks again fo it

Aug 8, 2016
Very nice update as always. The one critique I would have about it is that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A minor thing, but still. Other than that I am very much looking forward to season 2. Hope continues to provide a lot better writing than the vast majority we get out of Hollywood and the like and can only hope for his continued success.

Reactions: Gettyra

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Took them that long for that little content? Bleh... Ive seen other Vns with a single person in charge do this amount in a month let alone a year.
Barbara Cartland wrote 23 whole novels in a year. J.R.R. Tolkien took 12 years for the Lord of the Rings. As some easy maths shows, Cartland is the far superior writer.

She actually is, if you prefer that style - but artistic work is rarely measured in output per time unit outside of this forum. You don't talk badly about a band because there's only an album every three years or so when there's others who will drop 3 albums in one year (which sound surprisingly similar), you wait patiently for a new movie by your favorite director, yet somehow AVNs seem interchangeable and speed is the only thing that matters. It might be important for you to get your fix - but then why not go to the other VNs where the single person in charge does update regularily instead of complaining here?

Edit: fixed a grammar error - adverb/adjective confusion

Last edited:

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
In the third of the quoted sentences you used the correct pronoun. It should also already have been used in the first two. You're talking only for yourself here, even though some others might agree, many don't.

And it has been said from day one of development, which was a long time ago, that if you only want to fuck certain characters (whichever it may be), this game won't be for you.
"even though some others might agree, many don't."
Many as in who? Who are you now speaking for? Is it somehow more legitimate than commenting in the same vein as other posters on the exact same page?

I've enjoyed the story elements of this game, that's not really the point I'm trying to make. I'm saying you can go too far in one direction to the extent that your plot becomes really fuzzy at the expense of bringing some satisfaction to your audience. That might be fine in the dev's opinion and that of his loyal donators, by all means - it's his story, but acting as though there isn't some merit to the idea that most people playing this game will lose interest is a clear indicator of bias.

Reactions: Gettyra

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"even though some others might agree, many don't."
Many as in who? Who are you now speaking for? Is it somehow more legitimate than commenting in the same vein as other posters on the exact same page?
There is a difference in saying "many disagree" which (of course we can argue on the precise meaning of "many") can be gathered from comments made on this very thread with "we want" which claims to speak for all of those in this thread and which can even more easily be proven wrong.

I've enjoyed the story elements of this game, that's not really the point I'm trying to make. I'm saying you can go too far in one direction to the extent that your plot becomes really fuzzy at the expense of bringing some satisfaction to your audience. That might be fine in the dev's opinion and that of his loyal donators, by all means - it's his story, but acting as though there isn't some merit to the idea that most people playing this game will lose interest is a clear indicator of bias.
There is some merit to this approach or idea, which is why many games do that. This however is not of them and as I mentioned, Hopes said so from the beginning. So expecting something else can be done but will easily lead to disappointment.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes