Agul

Jun 19, 2017
In the third of the quoted sentences you used the correct pronoun. It should also already have been used in the first two. You're talking only for yourself here, even though some others might agree, many don't.

And it has been said from day one of development, which was a long time ago, that if you only want to fuck certain characters (whichever it may be), this game won't be for you.
"even though some others might agree, many don't."
Many as in who? Who are you now speaking for? Is it somehow more legitimate than commenting in the same vein as other posters on the exact same page?

I've enjoyed the story elements of this game, that's not really the point I'm trying to make. I'm saying you can go too far in one direction to the extent that your plot becomes really fuzzy at the expense of bringing some satisfaction to your audience. That might be fine in the dev's opinion and that of his loyal donators, by all means - it's his story, but acting as though there isn't some merit to the idea that most people playing this game will lose interest is a clear indicator of bias.

Reactions: Gettyra

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"even though some others might agree, many don't."
Many as in who? Who are you now speaking for? Is it somehow more legitimate than commenting in the same vein as other posters on the exact same page?
There is a difference in saying "many disagree" which (of course we can argue on the precise meaning of "many") can be gathered from comments made on this very thread with "we want" which claims to speak for all of those in this thread and which can even more easily be proven wrong.

I've enjoyed the story elements of this game, that's not really the point I'm trying to make. I'm saying you can go too far in one direction to the extent that your plot becomes really fuzzy at the expense of bringing some satisfaction to your audience. That might be fine in the dev's opinion and that of his loyal donators, by all means - it's his story, but acting as though there isn't some merit to the idea that most people playing this game will lose interest is a clear indicator of bias.
There is some merit to this approach or idea, which is why many games do that. This however is not of them and as I mentioned, Hopes said so from the beginning. So expecting something else can be done but will easily lead to disappointment.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
There is a difference in saying "many disagree" which (of course we can argue on the precise meaning of "many") can be gathered from comments made on this very thread with "we want" which claims to speak for all of those in this thread and which can even more easily be proven wrong.

There is some merit to this approach or idea, which is why many games do that. This however is not of them and as I mentioned, Hopes said so from the beginning. So expecting something else can be done but will easily lead to disappointment.
You're arguing semantics when you don't understand them. Nothing about "we want" implies *everyone*, it just implies there's more than one person. You're backpedaling because you shouldn't have said anything at all, you just didn't like what other people had to say.

I don't care if that's what Hopes said, I'm saying if his intention is what you say it is, it's not helping him to create an engaging narrative nor supply people with quality spank material. That's just how discussion works.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
I just deleted my old copy off my SSD last week. Ironic, huh?

Anyway, can we fuck the sisters already?
BEST JOKE ever , with this piece of Milker developer . OH be careful we cant say Milker word becuase the moderators feathers will get spuked puuuf

we call a black cat a black cat .

HERE DEVELOPER is lassy as hell , no interesed on complating its work etc etc.
SAD was a good game with good renders but ONE update each 2 years? naaah will no suport this ever that way

And this is no band of rock

Either way there should be tags for delaying more than 8 months that but yeah , this place and its ways.

BEST look out for others games .

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Developers are neither "slaves" nor "machines" - most of them do that for hobby and NOT for a living. Most plebs tend to forget all that and bash all those who take more than 3 Months to update their game.
Its not hobby if people pay for it, and plz dont bullshit me that patreon is support platform, if its hobby for dev okay change patreon to charge on major update, or pause pledges.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You're arguing semantics when you don't understand them. Nothing about "we want" implies *everyone*, it just implies there's more than one person. You're backpedaling because you shouldn't have said anything at all, you just didn't like what other people had to say.

I don't care if that's what Hopes said, I'm saying if his intention is what you say it is, it's not helping him to create an engaging narrative nor supply people with quality spank material. That's just how discussion works.
Well, while English does not distinguish between inclusive and exclusive "we", a sentence with "we" where people apart from the author are not known or introduced is generally understood to mean "everybody". That may be semantics but it is how the language works. And I don't see where I am backpedalling here. Yes, I did not like what you said but here it wasn't the content but the way you said it. If you'd've said "I want X" I wouldn't have commented on this. But I really dislike this way of trying to sound impactful when you are just stating your personal opinion which obviously is not shared by everybody.

And whether that creates an engaging narrative, well, it can be argued that that is precisely what he is going for - and as much as I like the fucky-fucky part of games, that does not create a narrative at all. And if you do not like this way of doing an AVN that is of course perfectly fine, but when somebody tell you "I will do things this way" complaining later that they do exactly that is a bit off. And "supplying people with quality spank material" wasn't the main intention, at least not in the way you seem to use it. So we can discuss how good this update (or the game in general) is, but trying to judge it on something it doesn't want to be is just a moot point in a discussion, and discussions also include that others will point out you making a moot point.

because we only buy that album when it released not paying that band for three years!!!
Did you pay for three years? Well, yeah. But that's also on you because that is precisely what Patreon does and wants to do. It wants to give artists support explicitely without them having to "be on a schedule", having to put out X amount of content in Y time, just read their mission statement.

To make one thing clear, I am not a fan of this "Patron" approach at all, be it Patreon, Subscribestar, or any other. I will buy the finished product or at the very least buy it during production without any additional cost (like an early access on Steam). I will certainly not subscribe to some sort of monthly payment. But if I did, I would check up on the rules and say that - no matter how slow for how little money a dev is - I need to accept and vote with my wallet, i. e. stop supporting.

But just for the record, there are bands (or individual singers or instrumentalists) on Patreon who do precisely that, work on the songs for their album while getting the monthly money. If you don't want to pay for that and want to wait for the finished product, I can understand - I am in the same boat. But why then act differently here?

Reactions: c3p0
4.40 star(s) 495 Votes