Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Half of it was completely irrelevant to what we actually want, which is fucking Luna and Gracie. Do we really have to ride tangent after tangent? I'm literally not going to live long enough for this shit to end.
In the third of the quoted sentences you used the correct pronoun. It should also already have been used in the first two. You're talking only for yourself here, even though some others might agree, many don't.

And it has been said from day one of development, which was a long time ago, that if you only want to fuck certain characters (whichever it may be), this game won't be for you.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Damn I will need to start over, I figured this game was dead, so I deleted it off my system. However, reading some of the comments makes me wonder if I should wait and see if there are going to be more updates first before re-installing.

How was it? Was it worth a reinstall and new run through (not looking forward to the little Luna story again), or should I wait?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
I haven't taken a look at this thread since the last update so i don't know if something's changed but this update came fast at least faster than the previous one. Happy to see it got faster good job sir.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
guys is it just me or are we now forced into Isabell's route?, pretty sure i rejected her now i have to let her grind on me?:mad:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Aye yo! New update in how long? But turns out...it's mediocre? :unsure:
Edit: I mean by just reading at the latest few threads here.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
After countless cadaver disections, x-ray vision Luna plays paramedic/surgeon extraordinaire,
without doing anything to actually help, just spouting useless exposition.
Guess girl rivalry is peaking right there. Let the hoe die, more for her.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I have not play this since before 0.7 , so is there enough content? or still just gameplay update and some teasing?

Reactions: kartolas

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Life as a mob girl is mediocre. Even good with guns, Luna is grounded, the assassin in charge
madam is hiring lesser assassins to do her bidding and newbe MC is canon fodder.
Aye yo! New update in how long? But turns out...it's mediocre? :unsure:
Edit: I mean by just reading at the latest few threads here.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes