Jul 27, 2018
New to F95 but have played a LOT of these types of games. I have to say, thus far, this one is really looking top notch as far as story line and renderings. Loving all the bits of humor thrown about in the dialogues! I really do hope this one doesn't get abandoned and while I'm certainly anxious for more, don't rush it!

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I think there's a simpler answer to this 'Who is the person who poisoned the MC?' theories. Couldn't it be the guy who betrayed the DeLucas and Cordia had him killed in v0.02?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
does anyone know how i can do the quest to find gracies jeans? i acccepted the quest but cant find the jeans

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone know how i can do the quest to find gracies jeans? i acccepted the quest but cant find the jeans
You can mark the quest as active in the log and get the instruction pinned on screen. But the jeans are in her room, go when she's dancing in the living room I think (and don't forget to take the thing next to them too).

Reactions: SafeSpace and Enyos

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
You can mark the quest as active in the log and get the instruction pinned on screen. But the jeans are in her room, go when she's dancing in the living room I think (and don't forget to take the thing next to them too).
thx now the only scene i did not saw ws this scene where luna sits on the players lap

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
@HopesGaming Hey, just finished playing this version and man I've gotta say that I loved it. The story is fascinating and the characters so far are interesting. Would love to see more of Cordia and Alex. Also gotta say, I don't know how you managed to make the craziest girl, Luna, also be my favorite but by god you did it. Just wanted to finish this up by asking what's your release schedule? Is it monthly, bi-monthly or just whenever it's done? Hate to ask that of a dev but I'd like to know when I can expect more of Luna (Best Girl).

Reactions: SafeSpace and DrFog

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
@HopesGaming Hey, just finished playing this version and man I've gotta say that I loved it. The story is fascinating and the characters so far are interesting. Would love to see more of Cordia and Alex. Also gotta say, I don't know how you managed to make the craziest girl, Luna, also be my favorite but by god you did it. Just wanted to finish this up by asking what's your release schedule? Is it monthly, bi-monthly or just whenever it's done? Hate to ask that of a dev but I'd like to know when I can expect more of Luna (Best Girl).
This dev dosen't really give solid release dates, when it's done it gets released. Personally I don't mind waiting a little longer for a release if I have to when the quality of the game is this high.
As for Luna, after the date in the latest update I get the feeling that a lot of her crazy is just an act to keep others off balance and herself a little more protected from the violence she finds herself surrounded by. For some reason she see's the MC as a chance to let that guard down and have a relationship with someone that's at least a little bit normal. Gracie on the other had I get the feeling that she is more crazy than Luna in her own way, we just haven't really seen it yet.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
This dev dosen't really give solid release dates, when it's done it gets released. Personally I don't mind waiting a little longer for a release if I have to when the quality of the game is this high.
As for Luna, after the date in the latest update I get the feeling that a lot of her crazy is just an act to keep others off balance and herself a little more protected from the violence she finds herself surrounded by. For some reason she see's the MC as a chance to let that guard down and have a relationship with someone that's at least a little bit normal. Gracie on the other had I get the feeling that she is more crazy than Luna in her own way, we just haven't really seen it yet.
I agree with you for Luna, although I think her craziness is also a way to mask the secrets she has, as, I believe, she didn't want to talk about her necklace probably for one of those reasons. That, and all the shit she's seen and done, she is a high ranking mafioso after all. As for Gracie, I kinda agree with you, although I don't know if it's actual insanity, and perhaps psychopathy, or if it's just the fact that she's so studious she doesn't understand emotions, and so, with that, she might not understand certain things about morality. Like, I honestly think she MIGHT have been the one to have poisoned us, or been asked by whoever is actually trying to kill us to poison us to see what it would do.

Either way, I think we can all agree on one thing. Luna best girl.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes