dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Thank ya, @Perverteer :coffee::love:

Whos Alex? o_O

I don't do etas since that only lead to folks with pitchforks.
But I try to stay in the 2 months area. This time around I've been hit with some illness (better now) so sadly slower than usual.
Hopefully, people won't go too crazy with me! Glad ya like the game
@HopesGaming take care man. Take your time with it. The community needs valuable people like you.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Don't worry everything will be fine
View attachment 218824
i trust him very much but if he ups and kicks the bucket what gonna happen to the game its not like he has a life he is are personal work horse ha ha ha... now all i just said was of course bull apart from the trust bit just give us the game when its good and ready no more no less but if you do up and die i will be pissed =)

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
So are the dragon's sphere.
I love the game. It looks a lot like the yakuza and godfather game series.
I hope the MC has future fight scenes.
guys what is your favorite mc talk ?.
cordia mode
antonio mode
or
Luna mode?

ArroweJustice

May 26, 2018
Genuinely taken aback by such a great game. Amazing writing, witty and interesting girls, and fantastic writing. Side quests reveal so much more about the characters. Hell even getting promoted leads to a scene. Everything is meaningful. Now I'm patiently waiting on the next game.

Donnymag

Apr 25, 2018
I love Isabel... (I also love Luna, Gracie, and Cordia, but I love Isabel the most. Along with Luna, and Gracie. Oh, and I love Cordia the most, too!)

Pleasurelsmine

Dec 18, 2018
I'm stuck on Gracie. I have the events Dancing with a DeLuca, Friends!, and It's all about the internet completed. No other events are showing, but I haven't gotten the end of content screen for her. What am I missing?

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
I'm stuck on Gracie. I have the events Dancing with a DeLuca, Friends!, and It's all about the internet completed. No other events are showing, but I haven't gotten the end of content screen for her. What am I missing?
If you already see some stuff about dance with your PC you need to talk again to gracie at night to dance with her I think BUT I would like to dance with Cordia ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Pleasurelsmine

Dec 18, 2018
If you already see some stuff about dance with your PC you need to talk again to gracie at night to dance with her I think
I did that. And I watched the movie and got the kissing scene. Not much progress after that though. But no end of content screen like I got for Luna and Isabelle

SafeSpace

Donor
Oct 22, 2018
everything should be listed on the events screen.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes