Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I agree with you for Luna, although I think her craziness is also a way to mask the secrets she has, as, I believe, she didn't want to talk about her necklace probably for one of those reasons. That, and all the shit she's seen and done, she is a high ranking mafioso after all. As for Gracie, I kinda agree with you, although I don't know if it's actual insanity, and perhaps psychopathy, or if it's just the fact that she's so studious she doesn't understand emotions, and so, with that, she might not understand certain things about morality. Like, I honestly think she MIGHT have been the one to have poisoned us, or been asked by whoever is actually trying to kill us to poison us to see what it would do.

Either way, I think we can all agree on one thing. Luna best girl.
I lean more towards Antonio being behind trying to kill the MC. I believe this because the merc's that come for you during Luna and Gracies punishment have been told to not hurt the girls at all. Antonio is also very quick to kill the traitor (forget his name) just as it looked like he was going to rat on someone. I think Antonio sees the MC as some kind of challenger to his authority for some reason. Will be fun to see who is right in future updates at any rate.

But we can agree that Luna is the best girl.

Reactions: SafeSpace

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Shoutout from @Perverteer
Don't you love it when there's mutual respect and admiration among devs? Seriously though, check out his game 'Sisterly Lust'. Even though it's an incest game, perverteer's writing is really good.
Thank ya, @Perverteer :coffee::love:

@HopesGaming Hey, just finished playing this version and man I've gotta say that I loved it. The story is fascinating and the characters so far are interesting. Would love to see more of Cordia and Alex. Also gotta say, I don't know how you managed to make the craziest girl, Luna, also be my favorite but by god you did it. Just wanted to finish this up by asking what's your release schedule? Is it monthly, bi-monthly or just whenever it's done? Hate to ask that of a dev but I'd like to know when I can expect more of Luna (Best Girl).
Whos Alex? o_O

I don't do etas since that only lead to folks with pitchforks.
But I try to stay in the 2 months area. This time around I've been hit with some illness (better now) so sadly slower than usual.
Hopefully, people won't go too crazy with me! Glad ya like the game

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Thank ya, @Perverteer :coffee::love:

Whos Alex? o_O

But I try to stay in the 2 months area. This time around I've been hit with some illness (better now) so sadly slower than usual.
That new fan signature is fucking hilarious. I swear to god if Gracie is the mastermind behind the attacks, I'm going to lose my shit.

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
@HopesGaming it's oddly satisfying to see all the formulas in the sig as my brain tends to work through analysis and logic. Might be a big reason I have a "soft spot" for Gracie. (Of course, she's smoking hot too, so there's that reason, as well.)

On the topic of the theories being bounced around (on here and your Discord channel), I have to wonder how often people have guessed something correctly and you've thought, "Crap. Maybe I wasn't as clever as I thought." Or, on the other hand, you thought you were laying more than enough hints at a future plot twist / secret / etc. and have been facepalming while reading over the theories.

I'm guessing the second one is more often than you care to admit publicly. haha!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~​

As for Luna, after the date in the latest update I get the feeling that a lot of her crazy is just an act to keep others off balance and herself a little more protected from the violence she finds herself surrounded by. For some reason she see's the MC as a chance to let that guard down and have a relationship with someone that's at least a little bit normal. Gracie on the other had I get the feeling that she is more crazy than Luna in her own way, we just haven't really seen it yet.

I agree with you for Luna, although I think her craziness is also a way to mask the secrets she has, as, I believe, she didn't want to talk about her necklace probably for one of those reasons. That, and all the shit she's seen and done, she is a high ranking mafioso after all. As for Gracie, I kinda agree with you, although I don't know if it's actual insanity, and perhaps psychopathy, or if it's just the fact that she's so studious she doesn't understand emotions, and so, with that, she might not understand certain things about morality. Like, I honestly think she MIGHT have been the one to have poisoned us, or been asked by whoever is actually trying to kill us to poison us to see what it would do.
Here's a couple of quotes for you both:

"There is no great genius without a touch of madness." -- Aristotle

"The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people." -- Stephen Hawking

Personally, I agree. Luna is not as "crazy" as she pretends to be. It's her way of separating the wheat from the chaff, so to speak. Some of it might have become habit (shoot first, ask questions later) but that's more than likely something she's grown accustomed to over the years. The rest, is her defense mechanism in which she scares off all but those she finds worthy of letting in.

As for Gracie; that nut is harder to crack. I feel she has been sheltered for so long (and from her version of growing up) by everyone and it seems more that she just has no basis for emotional comparisons. Her emotions vary wildly from sudden bouts of joy to complete disregard but, not much in between. To be honest, it almost seems like she would be diagnosed with a minor form of Asperger's Syndrome even if it's from being sheltered her whole life and not from an actual neurological condition.

Reactions: Nekura

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@HopesGaming it's oddly satisfying to see all the formulas in the sig as my brain tends to work through analysis and logic. Might be a big reason I have a "soft spot" for Gracie. (Of course, she's smoking hot too, so there's that reason, as well.)

On the topic of the theories being bounced around (on here and your Discord channel), I have to wonder how often people have guessed something correctly and you've thought, "Crap. Maybe I wasn't as clever as I thought." Or, on the other hand, you thought you were laying more than enough hints at a future plot twist / secret / etc. and have been facepalming while reading over the theories.

I'm guessing the second one is more often than you care to admit publicly. haha!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~​

Here's a couple of quotes for you both:

"There is no great genius without a touch of madness." -- Aristotle

"The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people." -- Stephen Hawking

Personally, I agree. Luna is not as "crazy" as she pretends to be. It's her way of separating the wheat from the chaff, so to speak. Some of it might have become habit (shoot first, ask questions later) but that's more than likely something she's grown accustomed to over the years. The rest, is her defense mechanism in which she scares off all but those she finds worthy of letting in.

As for Gracie; that nut is harder to crack. I feel she has been sheltered for so long (and from her version of growing up) by everyone and it seems more that she just has no basis for emotional comparisons. Her emotions vary wildly from sudden bouts of joy to complete disregard but, not much in between. To be honest, it almost seems like she would be diagnosed with a minor form of Asperger's Syndrome even if it's from being sheltered her whole life and not from an actual neurological condition.
There have been some fun theories that have completely missed the mark.
Some who have kind of gotten some stuff right and missed some parts.
While a few individuals have hit the mark in such a way it's scary!

But in general, I do not let the right or wrong theories affect me. The story stays untouched.
And it's not like I mind if people have figured out everything. My style is not major twist here and there but rather mysterious that slowly unfolds.

The 0.03 update had a BIG spoiler hidden in one of the scenes. It was not focused on but was there. Only one person found it so far and that's been on discord.
Many of the dialogues and images have some clues here and there. Just that many of them are hidden due to the comedic effects so the mind is not looking for it.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Whos Alex? o_O

Fuck me, I don't know why I put Alex instead of Antonio, that's my bad. But either way glad to hear you're better, hope to see more of this soon! Actually, while I'm thinking of it, do you or are you going to try to put content for each girl in each update or only focus on one girl per update?

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Fuck me, I don't know why I put Alex instead of Antonio, that's my bad. But either way glad to hear you're better, hope to see more of this soon! Actually, while I'm thinking of it, do you or are you going to try to put content for each girl in each update or only focus on one girl per update?
I don't do each girl per update or it be a too little content for the girls. Rather I try to see which girls need the content and focus a bit on those. This time around its our lovely Gracie.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Damn theory . trino was loyal antonio in the end. And antonio sabotage the other family delivery.

Pd
In this update. Was big for Luna and small for cordia.
In the next big for grace
Possible minor to Isabel?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Damn theory . trino was loyal antonio in the end. And antonio sabotage the other family delivery.

Pd
In this update. Was big for Luna and small for cordia.
In the next big for grace
Possible minor to Isabel?
Not sure about Isabel.
Still have the new character that need some content

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Hey @HopesGaming I've read that you don't do ETA and all that, and try to stay within 2 months, but I think you will attract more people if you release content every month. I'm not saying that you have to produce meaningless sex scenes, but if you focus on lowering your release schedule will help out. I know that there are devs that takes their time and are big on Patreon *cough*Milfy City*cough* but I think that this way you will gain a bit more subscribers due to constant updates.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Thank hopesgaming
Graces torture Mc its great or new soldier female. I hope minus 2 month.

I. Like 2 month for 3 chapter> 1 month for 1 chapter

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hey @HopesGaming I've read that you don't do ETA and all that, and try to stay within 2 months, but I think you will attract more people if you release content every month. I'm not saying that you have to produce meaningless sex scenes, but if you focus on lowering your release schedule will help out. I know that there are devs that takes their time and are big on Patreon *cough*Milfy City*cough* but I think that this way you will gain a bit more subscribers due to constant updates.
Oh, I'll definitely get more success with a monthly basis.
But remember, this is a side job for now. It's simply not plausible to have a fulltime job, get home and do a game at this scale in one month time.
Cannot just leave my real life work. Slowly getting there as my patreon is growing every day and soon go full time on this.

But even then, 1 month is a bit low. The script alone takes me around 2-3 weeks as I craft it carefully with every dialogue in mind. And I simply do not wish to go down on writing quality for quantity even if that would bring me more success. This project is a deep passion for me.
Let's see what the future brings. Maybe my script writing skills will improve and I do it at lightning speed without loss of quality:geek:. And also just got an RTX 2080ti (previous was 1070) so the render speed will improve too.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I don't know if you have someone helping you, but if you can afford someone to help with the rendering or script it will save a lot of time. And by a script I don't mean writing the story, but the code part. I know it's taking a lot to write all of the code alone. Probably around the same time as the rendering part giving the fact that this isn't just a VN game.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I don't know if you have someone helping you, but if you can afford someone to help with the rendering or script it will save a lot of time. And by a script I don't mean writing the story, but the code part. I know it's taking a lot to write all of the code alone. Probably around the same time as the rendering part giving the fact that this isn't just a VN game.
Thought about that. But as other people have said. Can't pay someone full time.
Secondly. What spot can they do?
This game is not like others where you can slap a story in whenever you want. But a continues mysterious story that has to make sense for each update. Many hidden dialogues and hidden character plots etc. So can't leave that to anyone.
Rendering is my favorite part and also feel like I got that in control. Don't feel too comfortable sending all the files to someone else.
Not much coding needs to be done atm as I have the framework down. Maybe once I get to some parts where it would be so hard I would need an expert I hire someone for a one time job to do it.

But in general. Can't see where I can fill someone in.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes