Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
I've done the 3 events I listed. That's all that is on my event screen. Are there more? I'm not sure if I'm missing the next event or if the end of content screen just bugged on me.
Some events wont even trigger until you finished the punishment part of the main story.
You can see the chapters be green when you did them or stay white if not

Reactions: SafeSpace and DrFog

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
OK I did that. I was mainly just hoping someone that finished the game could tell me what events they had listed for Gracie so I could make sure I did them all. Since there's no walkthrough I wasn't sure which events I should have.
There is an in-game walkthrough.
"?" -> "Event"
All the possible events are listed.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
something i wish was retcon is the scene when you are poisoned and you wake up to find grace and Antonio by your bed side i wish luna was there also but the scene prior she did storm off i just think you later become very close with her but for this moment she is not there to see if your alright after you have be poisoned i just think she would have a lot to say tell me what you guys think ?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
something i wish was retcon is the scene when you are poisoned and you wake up to find grace and Antonio by your bed side i wish luna was there also but the scene prior she did storm off i just think you later become very close with her but for this moment she is not there to see if your alright after you have be poisoned i just think she would have a lot to say tell me what you guys think ?
Why would she be there? Like you said "later become very close with her" at that point in the story she really hasn't developed any feeling for the MC and has no real reason to care about him. To Luna the MC is just the new guy even if the treatment he is receiving form the family is unusual.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Why would she be there? Like you said "later become very close with her" at that point in the story she really hasn't developed any feeling for the MC and has no real reason to care about him. To Luna the MC is just the new guy even if the treatment he is receiving form the family is unusual.
true but even later she do's not mention it someone hurt one of the family in there home and id think she'd be pissed what if it was grace or could be grace in the future even if you dont start a romance with her thats where im coming from

Reactions: Mattthebigboy

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
true but even later she do's not mention it someone hurt one of the family in there home and id think she'd be pissed what if it was grace or could be grace in the future even if you dont start a romance with her thats where im coming from
Even if that was the case and she was pissed off and worried about her families safety she won't find out who was behind it by sitting at the MC's bedside while he's unconscious.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Even if that was the case and she was pissed off and worried about her families safety she won't find out who was behind it by sitting at the MC's bedside while he's unconscious.
stop giving reason and logic i just want luna to bed sit me while i look down her shirt is that so wrong..... but you are right =(

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
OHHHH ok, I can get behind that, I want Luna in my bed too..... sit beside, I ment sit becide... don't tell Luna I said in, she might hurt me, lol
in this brother we are kindred spirits dev give us a scene where luna bed sits us and feeds us grapes =)

Boonie

Sep 3, 2018
the story so good that i've forgotten about lewd stuff, i'm really into it, beautiful render and so on, but one thing there was no sex scene :rolleyes: or maybe i miss it ?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes