Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i dont think luna or the other girls would want to share you with each other your not some doll to be passed around and if you did try to play both sides luna might come into your room at night and chop your little friend off and wear it as a necklace

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
i dont think luna or the other girls would want to share you with each other your not some doll to be passed around and if you did try to play both sides luna might come into your room at night and chop your little friend off and wear it as a necklace
Actually, I think Luna would get it stuffed stiff so she could continue using it as a dildo :)

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Jajaaj

The MC have 2 enemys .
The assassin and the adopt son of little family.
Luna have 2 enemys
The girls of family rivals and (the mystery 6) not sure.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
surely Luna won't share her lover with Gracie but let's see
anyway I hope there will be a quest in which a dead horse's head will be used

Reactions: Enyos

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
do you guys think at some point we will get to be the great manipulator bending characters to are will or killing off characters like Antonio who could be in are way reaching to be top dog and being able lead the family corrupting luna grace and isabela to serve are will i don't think you could sway cordia into being subservient to you but tell me what you guys think

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
do you guys think at some point we will get to be the great manipulator bending characters to are will or killing off characters like Antonio who could be in are way reaching to be top dog and being able lead the family corrupting luna grace and isabela to serve are will i don't think you could sway cordia into being subservient to you but tell me what you guys think
I think that for sure whatever the MC ends up being (the last airbender), will probably mean he has some claim to the throne, or at least some claim to power. Idk if we'll end up being the next head of the family, but I sure hope so.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
No way to have sex with Cordia. She is the ice queen and surely it would be totally out of character to go after the MC. I think one option path would be best so u can go around and play the game over and over for better experience. I dont think in the world the MC lives harem path is possible. Surrounded by people who dont even blink when they see death so how do you think you can turn this to sex mansion? :D
PLUS the right hand guy thinks you are totally GAY and might have some ideas for you :D

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
No way to have sex with Cordia. She is the ice queen and surely it would be totally out of character to go after the MC. I think one option path would be best so u can go around and play the game over and over for better experience. I dont think in the world the MC lives harem path is possible. Surrounded by people who dont even blink when they see death so how do you think you can turn this to sex mansion? :D
PLUS the right hand guy thinks you are totally GAY and might have some ideas for you :D
I see harem easily, all of the women have repressed sexual urges.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
You're kidding yourself if you think we're not going to get to smash Cordia at some point.
I see harem easily, all of the women have repressed sexual urges.
The only way a harem ending is happening in this game is with you in a pool of blood and a hole in your head. Either that, or MC somehow juggles 4 different relationships in the same house without any of the others ever finding out.

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Cordia i can see being the kinkiest, all that sexual repression as it's probably been a while. One wild steamy fuck and who knows what she'll do/be into.

Reactions: B-52reloaded
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes