AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
I have a feeling this game will at some point be abandoned.. Its soo good and for some fing reason good games tend to cancel
hopes really put his heart into this project and i simply can't imagine him cancel developement. this is a story that want's to be told and he is the mastermind pulling the strings of his baby that will drag us deeper and deeper

Doommachine

Oct 25, 2018
Development Update #9

Hey DeLucas
So, as many of you who are also on discord knows - I've been sick the last couple of days. (almost two weeks now). So, sadly I haven't gotten as much done as I wanted.
Script-wise and plans
A new training section for mc is beginning in which each of the girls will give him training in a different aspect.
Luna - combat.
Gracie - Tactical.
Isabel - communication.
I need to finish the last part of the Isabel script, and the training script is done with.
There will be new stats but more on that in the next dev. Update. Still need to iron stuff out.
Gracie needs to get some love in this update so there will be work on that.
New soldier introduction (as I couldn't get that in 0.03 I feel it's important in 0.04.)
There will be a bit more focus on the eroge said this time around.

Also, planning to buy the rtx 2080ti this month which will make my workrate with renders x4 times faster! I'm going all in with this project.
Hopefully, once I get rid of this sickness completely, I can go back to work full force.
- HG
You feeling any better. Couldn't be a worse time to get sick than over Christmas

Reactions: HopesGaming
Apr 21, 2018
Doing a second run through so I can "steal the panties" to see the scene 2 on hidden cam for my favorite character Gracie, so I thought I would read a bit closer and hopefully this will be seen as helpful, try and correct grammatical errors for you as best I can. I am certainly not super great at grammar, so I might not be perfect at finding or correcting, but this is what I have so far. I have just finished the "Punishment" chapter at this point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Watch out ... this game will be ON HOLD soon ... the dev want to play and postpone the production for a while till finish the game.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so what goes into one update like i imagine he wrights the story way before hand so i mean like backgrounds character models and gameplay mechanics i'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to these things how long could it take to do one of these things
( side note this is not me asking when the next update is out im just curious how updates are normally done )

Apr 21, 2018
I agree with most of those edits, but these two are wrong.

Self explanatory, there is no right or wrong number of "R's" lol
Sorry, I meant I did not count the Rs to determine if I was perfectly the same as in the game. It was there as reference so he knew where the error was. The text before that goes by so fast that I was unable to read it.

As for what-so-ever, apparently I am showing my age. I am quite certain we were taught to put the hyphens in.

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
every time you ask the dev he adds one more day to development which is ok with me we get a better game in the end

haha! I'd love to do that! If I were to develop a game (which I wouldn't as I don't have that kind of spare time) but, if I did, every time someone asked "When's the next update?" I would say post something like:

"Since <insert name here> asked when the next update is going to be released, I'm going to wait an extra day before updating." Let the community grumble and "do the dirty work" of getting people to stop asking after already given an answer.

Of course, there would always be trolls who would ask just to push the release date out (and be a jackass to everyone) but, for the most part it could be amusing.

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
So, I started a new game and decided to take @HopesGaming's words to heart; reading a little closer than I did on my previous play through. Very quickly, hints seemed to start popping out...

So, here's my newest theory:

The MC's father, who left when he was 10, is not the MC's biological dad. Giacobbe is the MC's real father. With Giacobbe and Cordia being friends for so long, I have to wonder if the MC was contracted (by Giacobbe Fazio) to the DeLuca family so the MC might not only learn the "right way" to run a family instead of being influenced by Straffan. It would also remove the MC from his (dangerous?) mother.

As an added bonus, if the MC were to become romantically involved with one of the DeLuca women (more than likely, either Luna or Gracie) then it could tie both the DeLuca and Fazio families together making both families even stronger.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There were a few more subtle hints but, not sure if they're applicable here or for another sub-plot concerning the MC's childhood (siblings & friends).

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
so what goes into one update like i imagine he wrights the story way before hand so i mean like backgrounds character models and gameplay mechanics i'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to these things how long could it take to do one of these things
( side note this is not me asking when the next update is out im just curious how updates are normally done )
Script writing - reread and rewrite some stuff - scene making and render - write some more based of the render.
Send to proofreader and translators.
Add it to the game. Add music and coding.
Play through it and then add a bit script and renders here and there.

Sometimes there are some extra stuff that need a lot of attention. New character ( max 1 day to make) and new environment which can be a bit annoying.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
I hope at some point there will be some love songs as theme songs for Luna/Gracie/Isabelle
I'd vote for While your lips are still red - Nightwish

Reactions: Deval67

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
So, I started a new game and decided to take @HopesGaming's words to heart; reading a little closer than I did on my previous play through. Very quickly, hints seemed to start popping out...

So, here's my newest theory:

The MC's father, who left when he was 10, is not the MC's biological dad. Giacobbe is the MC's real father. With Giacobbe and Cordia being friends for so long, I have to wonder if the MC was contracted (by Giacobbe Fazio) to the DeLuca family so the MC might not only learn the "right way" to run a family instead of being influenced by Straffan. It would also remove the MC from his (dangerous?) mother.

As an added bonus, if the MC were to become romantically involved with one of the DeLuca women (more than likely, either Luna or Gracie) then it could tie both the DeLuca and Fazio families together making both families even stronger.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There were a few more subtle hints but, not sure if they're applicable here or for another sub-plot concerning the MC's childhood (siblings & friends).
i have a theory too uncle is are father mother and brother it all makes sense man ( what a twist ) being serious now that's a cool theory if luna did do that it could lead to some conflict or not we will see

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes