SafeSpace

Donor
Oct 22, 2018
Some of the music right now is royalty free while others are paid (everyone can pay and use it).
On the future I will 100% buy some music. Probably not with vocals tho. That be a costly beast
there's some very good copyright free music with vocals as well,
though they are a little harder to find. I bet if you had the community build up a working list it could easily be done.

Phenom1337

Dec 7, 2017
So, I started a new game and decided to take @HopesGaming's words to heart; reading a little closer than I did on my previous play through. Very quickly, hints seemed to start popping out...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, here's my newest theory:

The MC's father, who left when he was 10, is not the MC's biological dad. Giacobbe is the MC's real father. With Giacobbe and Cordia being friends for so long, I have to wonder if the MC was contracted (by Giacobbe Fazio) to the DeLuca family so the MC might not only learn the "right way" to run a family instead of being influenced by Straffan. It would also remove the MC from his (dangerous?) mother.

As an added bonus, if the MC were to become romantically involved with one of the DeLuca women (more than likely, either Luna or Gracie) then it could tie both the DeLuca and Fazio families together making both families even stronger.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There were a few more subtle hints but, not sure if they're applicable here or for another sub-plot concerning the MC's childhood (siblings & friends).

But everyone talks like his father is already dead + why would his father leave his mother without a reason?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
But everyone talks like his father is already dead + why would his father leave his mother without a reason?
coz she was crazy remember the things she did to the mc maybe out of love but that shit is still fucked up Rebel_Yell's theory is a good one but we will have to wait for the next update or the one after that to get an answer and are father could be anyone at this point only the dev know's

Reactions: Alteni
Apr 21, 2018
Again, this is only aimed to help improve the game and definitely not any kind of attack.

Story opportunity I keep thinking about is that Luna used to have a watch and lost it... I think getting her a watch would be a great present.
Game-play opportunities.
When I go into the 'Characters Details:' screen there is no button to get out. Escape key works, but I usually sit such that it is a stretch to hit it. Pretty much all other alternate screens have a button to get out of the screen.
Also, wouldn't Characters be Character's...

The mission screen is cumbersome. Way too many clicks to drill down and get back. No way to back out all the way. If I were actually not cheating for experience/money, it might be a deal breaker for me to want to continue the game going through that as often as would be needed.

Reactions: Alteni

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
When I go into the 'Characters Details:' screen there is no button to get out. Escape key works, but I usually sit such that it is a stretch to hit it. Pretty much all other alternate screens have a button to get out of the screen.
At the bottom is the 6 letter word Return - click that and like magic, the screen is closed

Reactions: SafeSpace and DrFog

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
wow u cant understand the pic ok good luck then .
Well I can understand what is depicted in that picture. What I don't understand is why you posted it for no reason at all that I can see. It struck me as very odd, random and out of place.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Well I can understand what is depicted in that picture. What I don't understand is why you posted it for no reason at all that I can see. It struck me as very odd, random and out of place.
I think he posted because that other game has same setting without the Mafia . Same adoption of son, mom has 3 children(or 2 daughter and a D-in-law )...other than that I couldn't find anything.

SafeSpace

Donor
Oct 22, 2018
I think he posted because that other game has same setting without the Mafia . Same adoption of son, mom has 3 children(or 2 daughter and a D-in-law )...other than that I couldn't find anything.
lol thanks for figuring that out, would have been nice if he told us that in the first place.

Reactions: Nekura

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I'm back with another (semi random) theory...

I know, it's a bit of a stretch but we won't know until we know, right?
I could be wrong because it's been a while since I've played this game, but I thought it was specified that MC was an only child. Also, every "Jalen" I've known has been a guy.

Reactions: Rebel_Yell

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
I could be wrong because it's been a while since I've played this game, but I thought it was specified that MC was an only child. Also, every "Jalen" I've known has been a guy.
I was questioning Jalen's gender, as well as, basing the "sibling / sister" part of the theory from this:

Hey DeLucas

A short status update.

As you all know by now I've been struggling with illness. Luckily it's finally looking better.
I've taken the two next weeks of from my full-time job to work on deluca full-time to catch up on lost time.

New soldier introduction and storyline
Jalen introduction (Sister questline)
One story section. A lovely torture scene in it.
The training and new stats will be for next dev. update as it is still in the planning stage.
Gracie will have a long questline as she needs some content love.

I hope you guys can bear with me for a bit with this release.
- HG
Supposedly, that was from HopesGaming's Patreon (actual developer notes)... I'm not a Patron so I cannot confirm. But, from how it was typed, I'm not sure if the "Jalen introduction" and "Sister questline" are part of each other or if they were bundled together for another odd reason.

Also, from the provided link, it was posted on:

dev update.JPG

Reactions: DrFog

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I Was reach to this level and can't do more?
Pretty sure that's as high as you can go, for now anyway. Although it looks like people have forced it to sixteen, once I get to ten the game tells me I can't level more (instead of a missions exp).

I've done the requirement for story 5 but it still says I'm unable to continue the story...
If remember right don't they take place at a certain time of day. Not entirely sure it matters as I think time always skipped for me, but maybe something to try.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not sure why, but my character details page does not have that return button.
That's really weird, should be bottom of the screen lined up with mission details. Try a fresh download of the game maybe? Or wait for the next update.

Looking at your rank though, my rank is ten and the game is telling me that's the current limit. Could that over max number be causing a issues with the stat page?

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes