Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
@HopesGaming

Congrats on your recent upgrades! Glad to hear your render times have been greatly improved.

That being said, from the developer notes, it sounds as if the next update should be around the end of the month (couple more weeks?) Not trying to hurry your release, mind you. Just attempting to get a general approximate guesstimate.

(I'm aware that trying to nail down an exact date is near impossible... Hoping for a more vague timeframe, instead. LOL!)

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@HopesGaming

Congrats on your recent upgrades! Glad to hear your render times have been greatly improved.

That being said, from the developer notes, it sounds as if the next update should be around the end of the month (couple more weeks?) Not trying to hurry your release, mind you. Just attempting to get a general approximate guesstimate.

(I'm aware that trying to nail down an exact date is near impossible... Hoping for a more vague timeframe, instead. LOL!)
I have a date in mind. Can't say tho.
Pitchfork and all that. Especially due to the extra time it took due to sickness means that there are people ready with the reaper if a dateline (even an estimated one) is not upheld!

TheManFromEarth

Jan 16, 2019
Since registering here I've tried a bunch of games/VN's, but I can honestly say that this one (together with Depraved Awakenings and Acting Lessons) is by far my favourite.

The story so far is excellent, the dialog is well written and believable, the characters are funny and interesting and the graphics are top notch for a game like this. It's so good that I actually blurted out a fairly loud "No!" when the credits rolled across the screen. Honestly can't wait to see how the story unfolds. My sincerest compliments to the creator(s)!

Wellmaybe

Aug 9, 2017
@HopesGaming I don't want to be bringer of bad news, but you should consider to close down "buy me a coffee" before they do. Since adult content is on their prohibited list. But maybe I'm not the first one who told you this and you already sorted this out.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so with the soldier thing that's coming to the game are they all girls that's cool we can have a harem army under are command so we don't just get one girl who want's to chop off are nuts but loads i feel happy all ready :eek:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes