• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
Sep 13, 2020
It's been a while since I played it, this game still needs a walk through for dialogue or has in-built function? Like if I could get in the good graces with all the women then cut them off til I found the one that is my main love interest that be great.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It's been a while since I played it, this game still needs a walk through for dialogue or has in-built function? Like if I could get in the good graces with all the women then cut them off til I found the one that is my main love interest that be great.
There is no built-in walkthrough.
And the guide in the OP is long outdated (no longer updated since v0.07).

The game doesn't really need a walkthrough for dialogue though (for contracts gameplay, perhaps, but not for dialogue) given dialogue choices are pretty self-explanatory.
And if for some reason you're unsure of any choices you made, right after the choice you can always rewind and try the other choice to see how it's different.

Sep 13, 2020
There is no built-in walkthrough.
And the guide in the OP is long outdated (no longer updated since v0.07).

The game doesn't really need a walkthrough for dialogue though (for contracts gameplay, perhaps, but not for dialogue) given dialogue choices are pretty self-explanatory.
And if for some reason you're unsure of any choices you made, right after the choice you can always rewind and try the other choice to see how it's different.
I mean like these style vn's their are either love interest path either good choices to get the girl/woman or bad choices and lose them by not hooking up or just they lose interest in you because u somehow disrespect them or good or bad path like something to guide me. I hardly ever use rewind since it causes error problems in many vn's I play.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I mean like these style vn's their are either love interest path or good or bad path like something to guide me. I hardly ever use rewind since it causes error problems in many vn's I play
The game uses relationship points system.
If you've made a right choice, there will be red heart with that LI's name and a plus sign with prompts up and disappears instantly:

Luna (red heart) +

As whichone just pointed out, there is no issue with rollback with this game (in fact, I don't think it is an issue with most renpy games), but if you're worried, you can always save at the dialogue decision point.

And like I've been saying dialogue choices are 'easy peasy' that a guide is pretty much obsolete for it (and if there is a bad choice, you can pretty much tell which one not to pick, with common sense).

Reactions: whichone
Sep 13, 2020
The game uses relationship points system.
If you've made a right choice, there will be red heart with that LI's name and a plus sign with prompts up and disappears instantly:

Luna (red heart) +

As whichone just pointed out, there is no issue with rollback with this game (in fact, I don't think it is an issue with most renpy games), but if you're worried, you can always save at the dialogue decision point.

And like I've been saying dialogue choices are 'easy peasy' that a guide is pretty much obsolete for it (and if there is a bad choice, you can pretty much tell which one not to pick, with common sense).
Something similar to Sancho's way is why some of us like walkthrough mods 1679624948642.jpeg

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
The guide is still useful for pursuing the women although most answers are pretty obvious. I thought Paco made a new guide that got rid of what was no longer relevant. Either I'm mistaken or it was never linked to the OP. No walkthrough mod but I don't think one is really needed for this game.

Reactions: whichone

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Something similar to Sancho's way is why some of us like walkthrough mods View attachment 2490533
Uhh, nope.
This game doesn't need anything like that (and I actually use couple of Sancho's mods for few of my games).

I don't see why anyone would need it (at least for this game). I said it before, and I'll repeat it once more, choices are really easy.
Also, no tons of stats like Lust Point, Corruption Point on top of Love points like some other games.

This game just has Relationship points for the LIs and that's it.
So any walkthrough mods for it would literally be obsolete.

Sep 13, 2020
Uh, nope.
This game doesn't need anything like that (and I actually use couple of Sancho's mods for few of my games).

I don't see why anyone would need it (at least for this game). I said it before, and I'll repeat it once more, choices are really easy.
Also, no tons of stats like Lust Point, Corruption Point on top of Love points like some other games.

This game just has Relationship points for the LIs and that's it.
So any walk through mods for it would literally be obsolete.
I was just getting at because of my adhd sypmtoms of it is short term memory so a lot of times I use those mods to tell what the effects of the choices are before I click on them so I can continue the story because if I roll back usually I forget the hole plot afterwards and have to start over.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The guide is still useful for pursuing the women although most answers are pretty obvious. I thought Paco made a new guide that got rid of what was no longer relevant. Either I'm mistaken or it was never linked to the OP. No walkthrough mod but I don't think one is really needed for this game.
He did?
That's news to me :unsure: (I remember him making a custom DeLuca sig, but a guide, it's the first time I'm hearing it), and I only remember whichone doing the Contracts guide.

If he (Paco) did, he uploaded it while I was offline and I didn't know about it (if I knew about it, I would have asked the moderators to link it to OP).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I was just getting at because of my adhd sypmtoms of it is short term memory so a lot of times I use thouse mods to tell what the effects of the choices are before I click on them and if I need to roll back usually I forgoet the hole plot afterwards and have to start over
I empathise, but you honestly shouldn't have any trouble with this.
The dialogue choices are generally pretty self explanatory - i.e. it's pretty obvious which option will gain the Relationship +.
He did?
That's news to me :unsure: (I remember him making a custom DeLuca sig, but a guide, it's the first time I'm hearing it), and I only remember whichone doing the Contracts guide.

If he (Paco) did, he uploaded it while I was offline and I didn't know about it (if I knew about it, I would have asked the moderators to link it to OP).
He planned to update RedKnight's. I remember discussing it, but don't know how far it got.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteyG and JJJ84
Sep 13, 2020
I empathize, but you honestly shouldn't have any trouble with this.
The dialogue choices are generally pretty self explanatory - i.e. it's pretty obvious which option will gain the Relationship +.
Usually I thought lots of games u can be a prick and get the girl or u can be a man whore who is a gentlemen and get them if they exist

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I was just getting at because of my adhd sypmtoms of it is short term memory so a lot of times I use thouse mods to tell what the effects of the choices are before I click on them so I can continue the story because if I roll back usually I forget the hole plot afterwards and have to start over.
The effect of the dialogue choice is immediate (as to whether you've made the right choice or not).
So if you find out you've made a wrong choice, just one very short rollback will put you right back on the dialogue choice part again.
Just try it, it's not that hard.

There are some games in the zone where I say a walkthrough mod is really a necessity (less obvious choices), and I'd say this game definitely isn't one of them (and tbh, it would be a waste of time and effort for someone to make one, cause hardly anyone will be using it).

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Usually I thought lots of games u can be a prick and get the girl or u can be a man whore who is a gentlemen and get them if they exist
Yeah, I get where you're coming from, but it's not a massively complex system.
It's not one of those games (so far) that past decisions bite you on the ass, down the line (when you've forgotten even making them!).

It's more story driven, so user choice is not particularly important in defining the character.
The author does that for us.
Honestly mate, check it out. It's a well written story, with loveable & funy characters, also some to be feared!

JJJ84 - Last thing I saw from Paco Loco about it, was a while back. See here.
This was his first update. IDK if more was done.

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
He did?

I still working on it, but I've made several changes, just to scrap them later (too many spoilers), so, I decided to wait the finish of season 1 to put all the pieces together. Plus, if the plan is just a guide, not a walkthrough (for me, that will kill the story experience for the player) the guide cannot spill all the beans ("don't be a lazy bastard and play, goddamit"). At the end, it will be very similar to RedKnight's version, just updated.

Since the first source of questions in thread are missions and contracts, I put my focus on that, giving all credit to you guys who always help the people to navigate on Delucas universe.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
JJJ84 - Last thing I saw from Paco Loco about it, was a while back. See here.
This was his first update. IDK if more was done.
Yeah, I totally missed that.
Thanks for linking it.

I still working on it, but I've made several changes, just to scrap them later (too many spoilers), so, I decided to wait the finish of season 1 to put all the pieces together. Plus, if the plan is just a guide, not a walkthrough (for me, that will kill the story experience for the player). At the end, it will be very similar to RedKnight's version, just updated.

Since the first source of questions in thread are missions and contracts, I put my focus on that, giving all credit to you guys who always help the people to navigate on Delucas universe.
I'd imagine it will be a challenge for you because looking at RedKnight's outdated version of the guide, I think even that spoils the story (well to the complete newbies) cause he gives descriptions of the event (and he gives a lot of plot summary).

Perhaps if you're wary of the whole spoilers, if might be easier to do a Guide like this format (it's for the game Eternum on that game's thread), just one dialogue line at the choices and all choices present, with what effects what?:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/01/2356471_EternumWTv0.5.pdf

I dunno, just my two cents on the matter, but I'm sure you'll figure something out.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Besides, I still have some questions about how some elements will work in the story at the end of season 1 (the 'Morality' stat, for starters - already mentioned by JJJ's in thread), because even Hopes was not sure if he keeps or leave it, since the Morality status doesn't seems to affect the story, and this is one of the sources of ruckus between some people ("the choices doesn't matter").

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84
Sep 13, 2020
Yeah, I totally missed that.
Thanks for linking it.

I'd imagine it will be a challenge for you because looking at RedKnight's outdated version of the guide, I think even that spoils the story (well to the complete newbies) cause he gives descriptions of the event (and he gives a lot of plot summary).

Perhaps if you're wary of the whole spoilers, if might be easier to do a Guide like this format (it's for the game Eternum on that game's thread), just one dialogue line at the choices and all choices present, with what effects what?:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/01/2356471_EternumWTv0.5.pdf

I dunno, just my two cents on the matter, but I'm sure you'll figure something out.
Eternum style guide wouldn't be bad for this game

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes