Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
View attachment 2441196

Hey DeLucas!
Thanks for the feedback on the last update. Overall seems like you liked the new story segments and, of course, wanted more Luna events. No worries, season 2 will have a lot of Luna on both story and lewd time!

The next update is close now. Already got a lot done as I didn't release it on the last update, so that's why we're getting a faster release date.

Just working hard and getting closer and closer. Hopefully, end of this month is where I should have everything ready.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!
-HG
we got family mc story the wife of boss little mafia and the old guy has story of family

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 2441196

Hey DeLucas!
Thanks for the feedback on the last update. Overall seems like you liked the new story segments and, of course, wanted more Luna events. No worries, season 2 will have a lot of Luna on both story and lewd time!

The next update is close now. Already got a lot done as I didn't release it on the last update, so that's why we're getting a faster release date.

Just working hard and getting closer and closer. Hopefully, end of this month is where I should have everything ready.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!
-HG
Thanks for bringing this post for us.

Just couple of things.
- Hopefully, we'll learn the Bikini Lady's name with this season 1's finale contracts content.
- Old man with the second pic, could it possibly be the same old man the MC spoke with in Nimble Fingers? (Could be the new render for that same event added in [given several people have been requesting additional renders added in for old contracts], or a render for a completely new contract. Interesting.... :unsure: )

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you get 100% completion on these contracts: "Delivery Boy" and "The Painting". I'm at 85% on Delivery Boy and 83% on The Painting.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So, just an update on DeLuca Babes Compendium; I made quite a few changes and additions which reflect this season 1 finale update.
Several changes are both visual (come to think of it, almost all girls visuals got changed, heh) as well as text.

So if any of you'all are interested, check it out from the OP.
And hope you like the changes/additions.

For me, changing adding them, made the Compendium feel more refreshing.....to say the least? :)
There might be slight change/addition depending on what we get with the Bikini Lady (or other possible changes to existing or new contracts), but otherwise, in terms of main story, this should be it for s01.

And thanks HopesGaming for getting the moderator to update the link title to S01 COMPENDIUM ;)

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Just finally did 9.0 that I was waiting for!! Only to hope next update comes before I wait for a year again.. It was my fault but can't wait for more again

camube

Jun 4, 2022
there is a deluca update?

Wow! i just learned today from classylemon's cross promotion

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it
idk why but can't change MC Name, its stay the name in replays nooooooooo

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Thread search is your friend.
Simple search for "v0.09" got this answer. You could have gained it for yourself, just as easily.
You don't need to ask other people to provide you with something that you can easily provide for yourself.
Better to use search for simple things like this.
Ok, thanks for tips

Reactions: whichone

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
How do I earn the 2000$ in the Garcie story, and man the ending was amazing, and Wilfard alluding to corodia Romance. So many intreasting things are going for this game.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
How do I earn the 2000$ in the Garcie story
For most part, you'll need to do a bit of grinding by repeating through Wilfred's D-Contracts (there may be instances where the game gives you some money due to the story [like when MC gets promoted to Soldato], but those cases are rare)

camube

Jun 4, 2022
is there going to be another update soon for Deluca after this one?

I might consider patreoning at release to play it asap

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How do I earn the 2000$ in the Garcie story, and man the ending was amazing, and Wilfard alluding to corodia Romance. So many intreasting things are going for this game.
By far the two fastest money earners are: figure out how to blitz through the nuns mission, and figure out how to fully complete the painter. The former is a medium payout but extremely quick, the latter takes long but is the highest payout of all missions, nothing compares.

Reactions: PapaPhat

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
By far the two fastest money earners are: figure out how to blitz through the nuns mission, and figure out how to fully complete the painter. The former is a medium payout but extremely quick, the latter takes long but is the highest payout of all missions, nothing compares.
Don't forget, those 2 contracts are only available during the day. You can earn much more per 24hrs by including the night time contracts.
Delivery Boy during the day, Sleeping Bonans\Bonanzo Meeting at night.
Both take less than a minute & doing day & night pretty much doubles your income.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes