JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So, just an update on DeLuca Babes Compendium; I made quite a few changes and additions which reflect this season 1 finale update.
Several changes are both visual (come to think of it, almost all girls visuals got changed, heh) as well as text.

So if any of you'all are interested, check it out from the OP.
And hope you like the changes/additions.

For me, changing adding them, made the Compendium feel more refreshing.....to say the least? :)
There might be slight change/addition depending on what we get with the Bikini Lady (or other possible changes to existing or new contracts), but otherwise, in terms of main story, this should be it for s01.

And thanks HopesGaming for getting the moderator to update the link title to S01 COMPENDIUM ;)

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Just finally did 9.0 that I was waiting for!! Only to hope next update comes before I wait for a year again.. It was my fault but can't wait for more again

camube

Jun 4, 2022
there is a deluca update?

Wow! i just learned today from classylemon's cross promotion

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it
idk why but can't change MC Name, its stay the name in replays nooooooooo

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Thread search is your friend.
Simple search for "v0.09" got this answer. You could have gained it for yourself, just as easily.
You don't need to ask other people to provide you with something that you can easily provide for yourself.
Better to use search for simple things like this.
Ok, thanks for tips

Reactions: whichone

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
How do I earn the 2000$ in the Garcie story, and man the ending was amazing, and Wilfard alluding to corodia Romance. So many intreasting things are going for this game.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
How do I earn the 2000$ in the Garcie story
For most part, you'll need to do a bit of grinding by repeating through Wilfred's D-Contracts (there may be instances where the game gives you some money due to the story [like when MC gets promoted to Soldato], but those cases are rare)

camube

Jun 4, 2022
is there going to be another update soon for Deluca after this one?

I might consider patreoning at release to play it asap

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How do I earn the 2000$ in the Garcie story, and man the ending was amazing, and Wilfard alluding to corodia Romance. So many intreasting things are going for this game.
By far the two fastest money earners are: figure out how to blitz through the nuns mission, and figure out how to fully complete the painter. The former is a medium payout but extremely quick, the latter takes long but is the highest payout of all missions, nothing compares.

Reactions: PapaPhat

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
By far the two fastest money earners are: figure out how to blitz through the nuns mission, and figure out how to fully complete the painter. The former is a medium payout but extremely quick, the latter takes long but is the highest payout of all missions, nothing compares.
Don't forget, those 2 contracts are only available during the day. You can earn much more per 24hrs by including the night time contracts.
Delivery Boy during the day, Sleeping Bonans\Bonanzo Meeting at night.
Both take less than a minute & doing day & night pretty much doubles your income.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
should i play it?
Well, that's a tricky question to answer.
I really like the game a lot, and so do a lot of folks who's been playing this game for a while, but it will all depend on what you're looking for in the game.

If you're looking for any of the following aspects in this game, then I'd say don't waste time, and look elsewhere, cause the game clearly won't be for you:

- Girls jumping on you the first chance they get (or too quickly as some zone game do)
- Incest
- Netorare (NTR. Player character's LI cheats on player character. This is separate from Netori [cuckolding someone]. Too many people confuse between the two and think they're the same)

However, if you're looking for any of the following, I'd say the game may be up your alley:

- An engaging story which ranges from heartwarming moments, to laughs, to dark/tragic stories
- Solid characterization of characters, whether it's the LIs or others, where our MC develops relationship with them over time
- Expansive mafia world with rich lore, a.k.a. DeLuca-verse, heh.

Most people who like the camp (including myself) are obviously in the latter camp.
So, as I said in the beginning, depends on what you're looking for.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yes!

This is one of the best game in the entire site,at least for renpy
Just out of curiosity: what engine games do you prefer in general. For me it is something like

RPGM: too engulfed in some half assed combat system which isn't fun and doesn't help the story, always playing more or less the same. Also tons of time consuming running around and navigating a larger than necessary map.

Unity/Unreal: devs tend to be too enamored with the possibilities of the engine, forgetting about story and decent gameplay, so it becomes a tech demo

Flash: simple point and click games, with little content

Other: either try to emulate RenPy (mostly incompletely) or fall under Unity/Unreal. Tend to lack any comfort elements like speeding up/skipping read text, simple UI hide, etc.

Note that this is mostly a problem of the dev not the engine. I have played RPGM games with actually interesting and engaging gameplay (after all I like RPGs) or ignoring the whole RPG/running part completely. A few of my favorite games are done in Unity. And even some of the clicks in Flash are fun. But it is a general impression that games tend to go this way, to play to the strengths of the engine, and when it comes to creating an engaging AVN story (sandbox or no), RenPy seems to have them most often.

Please note that I do NOT subscribe to any "Uh, RPGM is shit, why don't people do it in RenPy" arguments you find in some threads, if the game is good, it is good, if it is bad it is bad, no matter the engine.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Generally, I tend to agree.
RPGM: too engulfed in some half assed combat system which isn't fun and doesn't help the story, always playing more or less the same. Also tons of time consuming running around and navigating a larger than necessary map.
Also for me, it often looks like, I made 10 maps, now I need to show and us them, with a lot of get & fetch quest over the whole 10 maps. Often for me, if you can port a RPGM engine game without cutting nearly anything out of it to the Ren'Py engine, then perhaps you wouldn't need the features of RPGM in the first place and perhaps the Ren'Py engine would have been the more straightforward choice.
Unity/Unreal: devs tend to be too enamored with the possibilities of the engine, forgetting about story and decent gameplay, so it becomes a tech demo
For Unreal it in my case often a no game, simple because my poteato don't like Unreal at all.
Also many Unity games are very similar to a Ren'Py game.
Flash: simple point and click games, with little content
Often, not always. Same could be said for Java games.
Other: either try to emulate RenPy (mostly incompletely) or fall under Unity/Unreal. Tend to lack any comfort elements like speeding up/skipping read text, simple UI hide, etc.
Or saves and rollback and so on.

You forgot the whole html/Twine group here.
Please note that I do NOT subscribe to any "Uh, RPGM is shit, why don't people do it in RenPy" arguments you find in some threads, if the game is good, it is good, if it is bad it is bad, no matter the engine.
I see more issue with (mis-)use of the engine and missing of a (good) game concept in general as well as lacking skill. If you're skilled, you can use the engine you like and do the things you want, even if the engine per se isn't made for them. But if you're a lacking those skilled, it won't go well and you better stick with the engines designed purpose...

Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes