PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How can i play gracie and isabel event's without doing anything lewd now that my mc and luna are a thing?
If/when you tell Gracie or Isabel no that you don't want to be intimate with them, their path ends and you do NOT get to play the rest of that LI's events. You CAN say no but you suffer the consequences as well. Make a save and try it. You will see.

Don't think that was the answer you wanted to hear but that is the truth none the less.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
If/when you tell Gracie or Isabel no that you don't want to be intimate with them, their path ends and you do NOT get to play the rest of that LI's events. You CAN say no but you suffer the consequences as well. Make a save and try it. You will see.

Don't think that was the answer you wanted to hear but that is the truth none the less.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Ok thanks for the info

Reactions: PapaPhat

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
But having said that, if we hypothetically assume for a moment that MC & Antonio share their Father, wouldn't Cordia literally be MC's........stepmom (given Cordia is Antonio's mother, which season 1 didn't give us any reason to doubt)? :oops:
She wouldn't be considered a stepmom if they either weren't married or if they got a divorce. At least legally speaking.

The developer says there is no incest in the game.
Another way of saying cordia and mc's father never married.

According to the law, if there is no marriage, it is not considered incest.
In this case, it is okay for Antonio and Mc to be step brothers.
They wouldn't be considered step brothers in that case too. They would be half-brothers though.

Reactions: whichone and EJW

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To help with terms:
A "step" relative is only by marriage. You &\or your partner have existing kids from previous partners. Step-child\step-parent\step-sibling.
No genetic link.
An "in-law" is also only by marriage. Your partner's immediate family, or your sibling's spouse.
Again, no genetic link.
Both of these are nullified by divorce.

A "half" sibling shares one biological parent. Hence half.
Roughly 25% genetic link.
The non-blood parent of a half-sibling is no relation, unless married to the blood parent (see "step").
Even if MC is blood related to Antonio (half-brother), MC is still not related to Cordia, in any way.
They absolutely can be half-brothers, without MC & Cordia contravening the "no incest" policy.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok thanks for the info
At first, I felt like I was cheating on Luna too but when you see Luna as part of the stories for both Gracie and Isabel you will feel better. Besides... do you really want to be the one to tell Luna De Luca that you broke her beloved sister Gracie's heart? (Not me! No thank you, sir!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:) The girls have been learning to share... somewhat. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: IMHO, it is far better to play all of the events rather than skip anything. Gracie and Isabel have a LOT of content in the current version of the game. It would be a shame to miss it. It's not just a series of dates, although dates are a part of it, there are large pieces of the overall story that you cannot get any other way. Luna can still be your number one. She is for me too. I LOVE Luna De Luca!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

I hope this helps. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Screenshot 2023-02-23 221945.png

PS: Part of one of Gracie's events involves Luna introducing MC to the contact she was meeting about a firearm that day she and MC spent under the tree... I'm sure you remember... Well, that contact and the supplies Gracie needs will run you three grand! So, get a few extra missions from Uncle Wilfred to prepare for that expense. Thanks, Luna... Yes, I am being sarcastic as Luna insisted that MC be the buyer rather than her which is why this one will cost you 3K instead of only 1K. So yeah... thanks Luna! She's lucky we love her. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Valdazz and Sasanid

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I always play celibate. Sometimes, when I am kinky, I will be a trustworthy husband, but only with my married wife, in missionary, when the lights are out.

IMO it is more complicated than that - not claiming that I would know how F95 decides it. I do think that the intent (insert image of a proud Gracie here) of the rule is that a person you grew up with as a family is "off limits" for society and thus this kink. With some woman with whom you have some three step connection (mother of the son of my father) and who you only know for a couple of days, the situation should be different. There is no blood relation and no "family life" relation here, and for me it wouldn't satisfy the "Big I" kink. Others might disagree. But I don't think there would be any use in applying this tag to this game (given all our assumptions are correct), arguably nobody who is looking for the kink would be satisfied, arguably nobody who wants to avoid it would be offended to find this game.
And many developers try to use that as a way to say "it's not really incest," by having the hitherto unknown family to explain why they are attracted to each other without being quite as perverted.
If I were a developer I wouldn't care about the tags here.
So the real question here is: How will patreon handle this situation?
Or in other words, "Do I have to put this game on SubscribeStar?"

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How do you trigger next Gracie event? I tried to talk to her at various times of the day but nothing happen? screenshot0020.png

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
How do you trigger next Gracie event? I tried to talk to her at various times of the day but nothing happen? View attachment 2423281
Just took a look on the guide, cause I remembered that sometimes, you had to go to places where no one was in the house, but it only says you have to see her in the afternoon, if she isn't in her room, try all of them.

Otherwise, I don't know what may cause that, cause there's no time signatures to respect, nor prior events other than Town Time to wait for.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just took a look on the guide, cause I remembered that sometimes, you had to go to places where no one was in the house, but it only says you have to see her in the afternoon, if she isn't in her room, try all of them.

Otherwise, I don't know what may cause that, cause there's no time signatures to respect, nor prior events other than Town Time to wait for.
Nvm. You're right. I have to talk to her in the afternoon. I swear I did that before but there is no new dialogue. After reading your comment I start the game, load a save and try that again and there is new dialogue now??

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Nvm. You're right. I have to talk to her in the afternoon. I swear I did that before but there is no new dialogue. After reading your comment I start the game, load a save and try that again and there is new dialogue now??
Naaa I get you, some times I had to look at the guide cause some conditions weren't clear enough, I also think there are some minor coding errors here and there, but to me it's more of a mere annoyance than a real problem.

Still, glad I could help.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Why is that?

Dev said second half of the update will come after 1 month later.( 22nd Jan)
Because Hopes is infamous for giving estimated release dates which are wildly off. Even though people keep telling him not to give estimates...
Whaaat, I is very good at estimations! If we exclude all the time I've been wrong with my estimations, then I actually have never been wrong on my estimations. And that is a fact!

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
Sorry to say, but why this game getting much attention even though its almost 5 years and still didnt finish?
And mini game that didnt effect to story? Really?
The animation for 2023 its not that good too

Well
I believed many of you that love this game disagree with me.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yes.
Sorry to say, but why this game getting much attention even though its almost 5 years and still didnt finish?
We don't know, as no scientific relevant data are available to us, we go with an estimated guess and say: Story, characters, atmosphere and renders
And mini game that didnt effect to story?
No and yes. They don't affect the "main" story, but are part of the story and tells use something more about the Deluca universe and some character backstories.
If you say so. We think, based on the games on this site, they are above average..

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Dev has said already that the game will have 3 seasons.
So season 1 is completed now.

As for why it's getting attention, have you never thought that people are giving it attention, because perhaps..... they actually like the game? :LUL:

And mini game that didnt effect to story? Really?
That's not really true.
Sure, Wilfred's contracts system isn't the main storyline, but they actually add additional lore of the characters to the main story.
In fact, I'd say it does way more than a lot of games which have basically useless mini-games (like BADiK :KEK: ), since these mini games in DeLuca actually have proper stories in them (some written quite well, like The Painter contract).

Well that's pretty subjective lol.
Taking a look at your recommendations list on your sig, this game's animation I'd say is better than several of games on your list (though one possible exception I'd say is Broken Dreamers), but as I've said it's my subjective opinion.
So you'll likely have several people (on this thread) disagreeing with your notion.

Yup.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes