Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Technically there will be step-cest between Isabel and Gracie. Eventually
Since the producer said there won't be incest, wonder if Antonio will be dead by then.

And anyway, given how many events Gracie and Isabel already had, and how it ended with Gracie shot, we probably won't see that for a while.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Mc father/Cordia = They were not married.
Would this be incest?
No. Not even close. MC & her are not related in any way.
Banging your Dad's ex (from before you were born) is not incest.
Think if you had a brother who fucked some girl when you were 17, then they never saw each other again. You meet her when you're 28 & fuck her.
Same situation. Nothing close to incest.
- Cordia and MC Family relatives?
Check. If it turns out true that MC and Antonio are half brothers and share the same father (with Cordia being Antonio's mom), which results Cordia being MC's step-mom.
No it doesn't. I'm afraid that's not remotely correct.
She only becomes his step-Mother if she marries his Father.
The non-blood parent of a half-sibling is no relation to you, unless married to the blood parent.
Only then do they become your step-parent. She never was.
Zero relation to MC.

Her having a child with MC's Father, before MC's birth, makes her absolutely nothing to MC, except an ex of his Dad's from before he was born.
It makes Antonio half-brother, because they share one parent, their Father. Hence "half".
It does not make her any relation to MC, whatsoever. It only makes her Son one.
Zero incest.
Technically there will be step-cest between Isabel and Gracie. Eventually
Isabel & Gracie are not "step" Sisters. They're Sister-in-law.
Ah i see, so i should just avoid doing their events then. i'll just focus on luna's from now on...even tho there isn't much...i sometimes wonder if the dev dislike luna
Completing the girls' side quests also gives you stat points.
Gracie's increases Intelligence +3
Isabel's increase Charisma +3
Luna's increase Agility +3

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
And, well, Uncle is probably aware of everything anyway.
Wouldn't he kill MC if he knew exactly what he was doing? While they know he had been in the office twice they don't know about the hidden camera/microphone.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Wouldn't he kill MC if he knew exactly what he was doing? While they know he had been in the office twice they don't know about the hidden camera/microphone.
In one event, don't remember which one, where Gracie and Luna play around like they usually do, Uncle does his usual best to intimidate/annoy the MC, but at some point he just tells him both he and Cordia knows that he's getting closer and closer to both girls, but he just reminds him to never harm them, cause yeah, wouldn't last long.

He also knows about the bottles of wine the MC buys for Isabel, and that she's lonely, also probably knows Antonio is bisexual.

Now, to what extent to they know what the MC and the girls do, of course it's up to debate, but the MC and the girls haven't exactly been cautious in the house.

All conjecture on my part, of course, guess we'll eventually see how much they know.

Reactions: Dragon59

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How can i play gracie and isabel event's without doing anything lewd now that my mc and luna are a thing?
If/when you tell Gracie or Isabel no that you don't want to be intimate with them, their path ends and you do NOT get to play the rest of that LI's events. You CAN say no but you suffer the consequences as well. Make a save and try it. You will see.

Don't think that was the answer you wanted to hear but that is the truth none the less.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
If/when you tell Gracie or Isabel no that you don't want to be intimate with them, their path ends and you do NOT get to play the rest of that LI's events. You CAN say no but you suffer the consequences as well. Make a save and try it. You will see.

Don't think that was the answer you wanted to hear but that is the truth none the less.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Ok thanks for the info

Reactions: PapaPhat

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
But having said that, if we hypothetically assume for a moment that MC & Antonio share their Father, wouldn't Cordia literally be MC's........stepmom (given Cordia is Antonio's mother, which season 1 didn't give us any reason to doubt)? :oops:
She wouldn't be considered a stepmom if they either weren't married or if they got a divorce. At least legally speaking.

The developer says there is no incest in the game.
Another way of saying cordia and mc's father never married.

According to the law, if there is no marriage, it is not considered incest.
In this case, it is okay for Antonio and Mc to be step brothers.
They wouldn't be considered step brothers in that case too. They would be half-brothers though.

Reactions: whichone and EJW

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To help with terms:
A "step" relative is only by marriage. You &\or your partner have existing kids from previous partners. Step-child\step-parent\step-sibling.
No genetic link.
An "in-law" is also only by marriage. Your partner's immediate family, or your sibling's spouse.
Again, no genetic link.
Both of these are nullified by divorce.

A "half" sibling shares one biological parent. Hence half.
Roughly 25% genetic link.
The non-blood parent of a half-sibling is no relation, unless married to the blood parent (see "step").
Even if MC is blood related to Antonio (half-brother), MC is still not related to Cordia, in any way.
They absolutely can be half-brothers, without MC & Cordia contravening the "no incest" policy.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok thanks for the info
At first, I felt like I was cheating on Luna too but when you see Luna as part of the stories for both Gracie and Isabel you will feel better. Besides... do you really want to be the one to tell Luna De Luca that you broke her beloved sister Gracie's heart? (Not me! No thank you, sir!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:) The girls have been learning to share... somewhat. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: IMHO, it is far better to play all of the events rather than skip anything. Gracie and Isabel have a LOT of content in the current version of the game. It would be a shame to miss it. It's not just a series of dates, although dates are a part of it, there are large pieces of the overall story that you cannot get any other way. Luna can still be your number one. She is for me too. I LOVE Luna De Luca!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

I hope this helps. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Screenshot 2023-02-23 221945.png

PS: Part of one of Gracie's events involves Luna introducing MC to the contact she was meeting about a firearm that day she and MC spent under the tree... I'm sure you remember... Well, that contact and the supplies Gracie needs will run you three grand! So, get a few extra missions from Uncle Wilfred to prepare for that expense. Thanks, Luna... Yes, I am being sarcastic as Luna insisted that MC be the buyer rather than her which is why this one will cost you 3K instead of only 1K. So yeah... thanks Luna! She's lucky we love her. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Valdazz and Sasanid

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I always play celibate. Sometimes, when I am kinky, I will be a trustworthy husband, but only with my married wife, in missionary, when the lights are out.

IMO it is more complicated than that - not claiming that I would know how F95 decides it. I do think that the intent (insert image of a proud Gracie here) of the rule is that a person you grew up with as a family is "off limits" for society and thus this kink. With some woman with whom you have some three step connection (mother of the son of my father) and who you only know for a couple of days, the situation should be different. There is no blood relation and no "family life" relation here, and for me it wouldn't satisfy the "Big I" kink. Others might disagree. But I don't think there would be any use in applying this tag to this game (given all our assumptions are correct), arguably nobody who is looking for the kink would be satisfied, arguably nobody who wants to avoid it would be offended to find this game.
And many developers try to use that as a way to say "it's not really incest," by having the hitherto unknown family to explain why they are attracted to each other without being quite as perverted.
If I were a developer I wouldn't care about the tags here.
So the real question here is: How will patreon handle this situation?
Or in other words, "Do I have to put this game on SubscribeStar?"

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How do you trigger next Gracie event? I tried to talk to her at various times of the day but nothing happen? screenshot0020.png

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
How do you trigger next Gracie event? I tried to talk to her at various times of the day but nothing happen? View attachment 2423281
Just took a look on the guide, cause I remembered that sometimes, you had to go to places where no one was in the house, but it only says you have to see her in the afternoon, if she isn't in her room, try all of them.

Otherwise, I don't know what may cause that, cause there's no time signatures to respect, nor prior events other than Town Time to wait for.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just took a look on the guide, cause I remembered that sometimes, you had to go to places where no one was in the house, but it only says you have to see her in the afternoon, if she isn't in her room, try all of them.

Otherwise, I don't know what may cause that, cause there's no time signatures to respect, nor prior events other than Town Time to wait for.
Nvm. You're right. I have to talk to her in the afternoon. I swear I did that before but there is no new dialogue. After reading your comment I start the game, load a save and try that again and there is new dialogue now??

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Nvm. You're right. I have to talk to her in the afternoon. I swear I did that before but there is no new dialogue. After reading your comment I start the game, load a save and try that again and there is new dialogue now??
Naaa I get you, some times I had to look at the guide cause some conditions weren't clear enough, I also think there are some minor coding errors here and there, but to me it's more of a mere annoyance than a real problem.

Still, glad I could help.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes