Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Anyone have a save for the choice to have the full or short version of Luna's kidnapping? I didn't save before making the choice so I've only seen the short version.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
TimHawk is trying to beat JJJ in the question department! Let's see who has the most questions heh.
By the way, don't take offense whenever I say I can't say due to spoiler. And if I accidentically tell a spoiler remember to act like I didn't write anything and just close your eyes everyone.

1. Is the MC blood related to any current member of the Deluca family, all ranks included?

A: Spoiler - can't say.
What I can say - there is no incest in the game.

2. We saw the picture of the 4 OG Serpents: Rita, Unknown(Rita's fiance), Cordia, Unknown. How many of the original 4 members were replaced when the Serpent line up changed for the first time, and what was the timeframe, as in how long it took until the OG 4 changed for the first time.

3. Are Rita's fiance from the picture and THE Serpent(high5) from right now the same person?

4. A 3 for 1. Was Rita really a total badass way back in her cordia bff days? Does she suffer from a mayor depression now, brought on by guilt? And will we ever see her fight, possibly to defend her son?

A: Rita was a total badass indeed. She had a unique personality trait that made her dangerouse for her opponents.

5. The MC reconnecting with his mom and/or dad in any way, is that gonna happen in Season 2 or later down the road?

A: Cannot say if they will reconnect or not, but he will meet his parent(s maybe) in season 2.

6. Are Steadfast and Nazario the same person?

A: We are all the same people deep down U.U
Steadfast = Greek. Nazazi = Not Greek

7. Is the MC's dad the Don of the Silverino Family and if yes for how long?

Spoiler - can't say.

8. We are told that the MC has 2 siblings on his fathers side. Are they Bro/Bro, Bro/Sis or Sis/Sis? And a follow up since it wouldnt make much sense as a standalone question: Does the MC have exactly 2 siblings or less/more?

A: Oh? I don't remember saying there were only two? But there are girls and boys.

9. Will the MC's relationship with the Kaskar family lead to him being the bridge between a Kaskar-Deluca alliance in the future?

A: It will lead to something, that is for sure. If that is bad or not I cannot say.

10. In a scenario where Luna, any one of the serpents and a random number of Capo or lower tier ranks get surprise-attacked while being away from the rest of the family, who would have operational control? Luna by virtue of being the Donna's daughter or the serpent by virtue of de facto rank?

A: Yea it is very much down to rank and status. From top (core family) to bottom. Regarding the Luna and Serpent control.
Serpents, but not due to rank but rather experrience. Rare occosasion where rank does not make you have control.
With that said, they still cannot have any say on main family business. The serpents may advice on what to do but Luna, as chaotic as it may be, has to have the final say in that. Luckily Luna is self aware enough to not ignore advice from the Serpents. Unless it's Gottardo.

11. Is there any sexy stuff between the MC and Siobhan planned? (because man that chick is smoking hot!) Wouldn't mind her as a full LI either to be honest: Hot chick, schizophrenic father in law, 2 sisters begging for attention(YAY!) and a witch of a mother in law, what could possibly go wrong?

A: Yes for sure. As you said yourself, a really fun cocktail mixed in.

12. The "new" serpent Nazizi beat, was that Cordia's husband?

13. Are Antonio, Luna and Gracie all Cordia's biological children? And do all 3 of them have the same father?

A: We're all from Africa so in that sense yes(?)

14. Does Wilfred have an agenda of his own, that doesn't allign with what Cordia wants and is he already actively pursuing it?

A: Wilfred always has an agenda and do not let himself be hindered by anyone if he wishes for something.

15. Will all 4 current Serpents make an appearance in Season 2?

A: Yes. Maybe.
Cynthia will appear. The last serpent depends on time. If the other events I have planned for season 2 takes a while he will probably appear in season 3. Hopefully 2 tho.

16. Does Cordia have any siblings and if the answer is yes, will they play a role in the story down the line ?

A: Yes. With that said - I want Cordia to be my step mom and I hope she is the clumsy type that gets stuck :3

Let me thank you in advance for the time it takes you to answer all of those and to keep the time you spend on it to a minimum if you cant answer a question because of spoiler reasons just use * .. for example 15. *

Ask away. I like to make myself a coffee and do a question round from you guys. It's cozy.
With this, I guess I'm setting a new record :KEK: (perhaps one or two of them may have been asked before, but for those instances, I guess, I..... forgot). Wondering how many more pitchforks I'll gain with this one :HideThePain:

For those who know me on this thread, well.... you know what to expect.
But for those who don't, I put the below under spoiler tags so you don't get......overwhelmed :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, looking forward to the update, Hopes.

A: <3

I did it. I'm the best.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
TimHawk is trying to beat JJJ in the question department! Let's see who has the most questions heh.
By the way, don't take offense whenever I say I can't say due to spoiler. And if I accidentically tell a spoiler remember to act like I didn't write anything and just close your eyes everyone.

I did it. I'm the best.
Do you have any plans to add a few new "main" LI's to the game?

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
1. Is the MC blood related to any current member of the Deluca family, all ranks included?

What I can say - there is no incest in the game.
I had a feeling this was the case. Last time I tried suggesting the idea that the MC and Antonio may share a father and be half-brothers, it was shot down by people saying you had said that MC wasn't related to the family at all. I figured it was said just to avoid any suggestion of possible incest.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Do you have any plans to add a few new "main" LI's to the game?
I highly doubt that will happen.
The game's Season 1 (out of 3 seasons planned by the Hopes), is pretty much complete (sure, there is the remaining half of update that is still coming very soon, but those are pretty contracts stuff. In terms of Main story narrative content, the season is done).

If Hopes had planned to introduce more main LIs, I think he would have introduced more in season 1.
Would feel too out of blue to introduce a new main LI in season 2.

Probably main LIs roster will fixed with just Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia, the 4 characters (not a huge number, but I wouldn't say it's small either. In my eyes, 4 is an acceptable number).
But I'd imagine there will be more "side" LIs that MC might be able to develop relations with (like Eiza, Siobhan, Bikini lady etc etc)

I had a feeling this was the case. Last time I tried suggesting the idea that the MC and Antonio may share a father and be half-brothers, it was shot down by people saying you had said that MC wasn't related to the family at all. I figured it was said just to avoid any suggestion of possible incest.
Well, he said that multiple times (that MC wasn't related by blood to the Family) on this thread yes, but also it's been on his Patreon page (since Day 1 of development) in FAQ section that DeLuca will not have any incest.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLucci

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If Hopes had planned to introduce more main LIs, I think he would have introduced more in season 1.
Lies!:ROFLMAO: In episode 2 he will reveal a new LI, we know that as we have stolen his script and notes. It will be, drum rolls, no other than Wilfred.
Or do you think, he posing in that blue dress was a coincidence?:WeSmart:

Last edited:

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, sorry to ask this. Anyone please can share a save file at the end of version 0.06? If possible i would like to avoid starting the game from the beginning. I've played it but i was on Mac and now i have changed to PC.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can always do an "How I Met Your Mother" reveal. At the end of chapter 3, three clicks from finishing the game, a new girl will be introduced and you will marry her.

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes