PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Whaaat, I is very good at estimations! If we exclude all the time I've been wrong with my estimations, then I actually have never been wrong on my estimations. And that is a fact!

-----------------------------

Quick update - working on the second half. Going good. No big hiccups. Release will still be as I first said "Around a month time", heh.

I also realized that I forgot the normal question round as usual so, if anyone got questions - shoot, and I'll try and answer when I can :)!
Greetings Hopes!:)

Thank you for this enthralling and wonderful story! DeLuca Family has to be the slow burn of all glacially paced slow burns when it comes to sex but the story is why I play this title; full of action, drama, intrigue, suspense and romance with just the right amount of dark humor, DeLuca Family really delivers the goods!;)(y)

Please ignore the impatience from the "peanut gallery" here. I'm sure you get more impatient rants from the freeloading pirates of F95 than you do from your paying patrons. We will see the next update when it is ready to be seen and it will be ready when it is ready. I generally take time estimates with a grain of salt and just keep a watchful eye on the horizon for updates to my favorite titles. DeLuca Family has certainly earned an honored place among those favorites.;)(y)

As a retired professional musician, I know full well that you cannot rush art or genius. It cannot be done, not successfully. An artful masterpiece is ready when it is ready, not before. So, take whatever time you need to keep up the outstanding level of quality you've poured into this game to date.(y)

I have fallen head over heels in love with Luna DeLuca. It has been an emotional roller coaster with her getting to where we are as of the most recent update, from utter bewilderment and awe upon first meeting to the weeping lament at the torture and suffering she experienced during her captivity as a young girl that she still carries with her to this day to the the daily annoyance of her social immaturity and her bickering with Gracie to the pure joy of seeing the intensely strong bond the sisters share and just holding Luna in our arms. Yes, I love Luna DeLuca. I hope we have a lot more content with her coming up soon.;)(y)

Again, thank you for such a wonderful story, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Screenshot 2023-02-22 105625.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: HopesGaming

buzcu

Oct 16, 2018
Sooo, can you fuck the girls yet?

The last time I played was probably two years ago and the lewdest scene was a blowjob.

buzcu

Oct 16, 2018
You know the badass blonde one? Tragic backstory? I don't remember the name. Does she have sex scenes now?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I also realized that I forgot the normal question round as usual so, if anyone got questions - shoot, and I'll try and answer when I can :)!
1. Is the MC blood related to any current member of the Deluca family, all ranks included?

2. We saw the picture of the 4 OG Serpents: Rita, Unknown(Rita's fiance), Cordia, Unknown. How many of the original 4 members were replaced when the Serpent line up changed for the first time, and what was the timeframe, as in how long it took until the OG 4 changed for the first time.

3. Are Rita's fiance from the picture and THE Serpent(high5) from right now the same person?

4. A 3 for 1. Was Rita really a total badass way back in her cordia bff days? Does she suffer from a mayor depression now, brought on by guilt? And will we ever see her fight, possibly to defend her son?

5. The MC reconnecting with his mom and/or dad in any way, is that gonna happen in Season 2 or later down the road?

6. Are Steadfast and Nazario the same person?

7. Is the MC's dad the Don of the Silverino Family and if yes for how long?

8. We are told that the MC has 2 siblings on his fathers side. Are they Bro/Bro, Bro/Sis or Sis/Sis? And a follow up since it wouldnt make much sense as a standalone question: Does the MC have exactly 2 siblings or less/more?

9. Will the MC's relationship with the Kaskar family lead to him being the bridge between a Kaskar-Deluca alliance in the future?

10. In a scenario where Luna, any one of the serpents and a random number of Capo or lower tier ranks get surprise-attacked while being away from the rest of the family, who would have operational control? Luna by virtue of being the Donna's daughter or the serpent by virtue of de facto rank?

11. Is there any sexy stuff between the MC and Siobhan planned? (because man that chick is smoking hot!) Wouldn't mind her as a full LI either to be honest: Hot chick, schizophrenic father in law, 2 sisters begging for attention(YAY!) and a witch of a mother in law, what could possibly go wrong?

12. The "new" serpent Nazizi beat, was that Cordia's husband?

13. Are Antonio, Luna and Gracie all Cordia's biological children? And do all 3 of them have the same father?

14. Does Wilfred have an agenda of his own, that doesn't allign with what Cordia wants and is he already actively pursuing it?

15. Will all 4 current Serpents make an appearance in Season 2?

16. Does Cordia have any siblings and if the answer is yes, will they play a role in the story down the line ?

Let me thank you in advance for the time it takes you to answer all of those and to keep the time you spend on it to a minimum if you cant answer a question because of spoiler reasons just use * .. for example 15. *

• Thinking Face
Reactions: risky0 and armond

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Pretty sure that Cordia's husband, Luna & Gracie's father, was not involved in Family business at all.
Think Luna's backstory informs us of that, iirc. :unsure:
Are you thinking that he might have stepped away from "the life" when the girls were born?
I figured that as Cordia's boyfiend/fiance or husband, given that cordia JUST brought on the change that women can be in charge of a family, he had to at least take on some role. And as cordia said "serpent" was something their enemies called them and not yet a title, it would be the easiest, yet very prestigious title he could have gotten to give him some fake "credentials". You know what I mean ? :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
My memory might be faulty here, but wasn't he presented as rather a pacifist who didn't want anything to do with all that life, in My Name Is Luna?
Yes, hence I figured Serpent as it was more of a ceremonial title way back then.

What makes me think that he had to have a title is based on what Isabel tells the MC, when she talks about divorce or Antonio coming out as being bi, that the apperance of leading members of a family is still to the present day very important. And I figured if that stuff is still in play right now, I doubt that Cordia could've just taken over way back when, without at least the apperance of a "strong man" at her side and the serpent title seemed like the easiest path to achieve that in my eyes.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Well, think a little more about Isabel & Antonio.
Officially, she has no title, other than by association to him.
She doesn't have any rank in the Family, or involvement with the Family business.
Same as Cordia's husband?
Except for the gender reversal. We don't know how big of a deal it was when Cordia became the first woman to take the Donna position, but since everyone keeps mentioning it, I always figured it was huge. And given how men in power, at least in my head, would react ( and traditionally HAVE reacted ) to such a change makes me believe that the easiest way to start of on kinda a middle of the road solution would be to give your other half a prestigious title so that the other families ease into the change.

I mean given that the MC was not yet born we are talking 25-30 years'ish back ? Only Hope can really answer it, but I picture those Don's back then as being thoroughly on the side of "Women only belong in the kitchen or the bedroom and the only reason they have legs, is to move between the two locations."

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Whaaat, I is very good at estimations! If we exclude all the time I've been wrong with my estimations, then I actually have never been wrong on my estimations. And that is a fact!

-----------------------------

Quick update - working on the second half. Going good. No big hiccups. Release will still be as I first said "Around a month time", heh.

With this, I guess I'm setting a new record :KEK: (perhaps one or two of them may have been asked before, but for those instances, I guess, I..... forgot). Wondering how many more pitchforks I'll gain with this one :HideThePain:

For those who know me on this thread, well.... you know what to expect.
But for those who don't, I put the below under spoiler tags so you don't get......overwhelmed :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, looking forward to the update, Hopes.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes