somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Do you have a gun in your inventory? If you have it, but it isn't equipped, the mission won't start.
I don't see a gun in my inventory I looked in the shop looked to see if it was a mission drop but I couldn't find it. I thought maybe I didn't finish a mission where I was suppose to get it but as far as I can tell I finished almost everything

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Is there a chance it's gltiched. I checked my inventory again (as long as it would be in the same spot as the clothes and stuff) and I didn't see it. I feel like the solution is going to be stupid simple but for the life of me I don't see it. I am soldato but I clicked on every piece in the equipment section just in case it was a visual bug and still didn't see it.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Well... there IS more than one screen in the try on clothing and buy clothing menu...:oops:

If you click through all of the next screen options you should see ALL options that are available to you right now...

So, I take it you were already invited to the pool party??? If so, the bikini should be available for purchase in the clothing store. You may need to sleep and return the next day. Hope this helps you...
Honestly don't know about the pool party thing. I don't see a second screen so guessing I am blind. I did use the cheat thing let me post a picture with it image_2023-02-17_234617227.png

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Honestly don't know about the pool party thing. I don't see a second screen so guessing I am blind. I did use the cheat thing let me post a picture with it View attachment 2399019
My bad... wrong game... Was just answering the same type of question regarding wardrobe in another game forum...
Humble apologies... Phat fucked up... Gave the right answer in the wrong forum... Maybe I should take it easier on the weed... or just get out of forums for now... Peace

Adventure ever on...:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My bad... wrong game... Was just answering the same type of question regarding wardrobe in another game forum...
Humble apologies... Phat fucked up... Gave the right answer in the wrong forum... Maybe I should take it easier on the weed... or just get out of forums for now... Peace

Adventure ever on...:oops:
Oh, I had that happening lots of times. I even had a whole conversation with somebody about how to woo a girl before we both realized we were talking about different games (it was my fault) because so much was similar when described in a task way. "Talk to Ashley in the evening after you have given Veronica flowers" or similar can happen in so many games ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Finally started that game yesterday, still not finished, but damn, it really is great for all the good reasons, kind of a slow burn and I love it, there are scenes, of course, but nothing too obvious, story and character arcs takes the most of it, and that's perfect with me. Also, the contracts mechanics, was kind of confusing at first, but I like it, it's different. Many interesting characters, too, I mean the girls are damn cute, all of them, their arcs are very interesting, the dynamics between 'em all is funny as fuck (the endless banters between Gracie and Luna ? anytime), MC is alright, but still can't wait to learn more about his background, and Wilfred ? He's a badass, a 'sidekick' of some sort I suppose, but a damn great one. Even the secondary characters have something going for them, crazy Gorratto (something like that), mysterious Serpent, the twin 'nuns', even Joey !

Also one of the few AVNs who managed to make me cry, that whole 'I am Luna' backstory... shit... for some reasons, thought of Jack in Mass Effect, when she explained her own backstory.

But it crushed me, cause I also know people who went through similar things...

Edit: On another note, I have to add that while the girls have slow-burn type of arcs, their buildups are fucking great, never really expected to be turned on by kissing scenes. Oh, and Gracie probably has one of the best body in the AVN world.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

mlepnosian

Jun 8, 2022
how much content is there between 0.07 and 0.09
That's not true, 0.8 -> 0.9 there's little content because part of 0.9 is still being worked on. But 0.7 -> 0.8 has pretty decent amount of content.

If you haven't played since 0.7 it's worth checking out the new content. Only if you've already played 0.8, it might make sense to hold on till full 0.9 version if you're looking for lots of content per version.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Soooo.. im gonna assume it's gonna take a year or so for us to see part 2 right?
If you mean chapter 2, then it's going to be some time, yes.
If you mean the 2nd part of the end of chapter 1, then it should be coming soon™. A month or 2 estimated, IIRC.
Check thread search for username c3p0, he's been posting the dev updates.
See here for latest, which states around a month for part 2.
See here for post from Hopes giving a bit of info about what is included in part 2.

Last edited:

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
can someone pls share the saves , somewhy mine old saves arent working and i cant progress any further, mentioned a while ago,
save linked on ist page isnt working for me either.

saves before 1 or 2 updates would be fine :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
can someone pls share the saves , somewhy mine old saves arent working and i cant progress any further, mentioned a while ago,
save linked on ist page isnt working for me either.

saves before 1 or 2 updates would be fine :)
No! Play the game! I recently had to start over from day one and really enjoyed playing. This is a game to be played and enjoyed, not cheated with someone else's save.

PLAY THE GAME!!! STOP ASKING FOR SAVES!!!

Adventure ever on, Phat:eek:

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes