Gustavous

May 12, 2020
I don't know if it was reported yet, but i found a small bug, in the dialogue, it also happens in the 69 scene with Gracie, her name appears Luna for a bit
Screenshot_20230214-134853.png

Reactions: PapaPhat

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
where to download this game so that the cheat can be installed in the inside of the game? for some reason, your mod does not work for the mine, and I do everything as required (
(
at the first post

i think the android need to be compiled with the mod to work otherwise i think the rest will work as usual

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't want to go straight to PS4, because I've rented a PS3 (1-2 days) and it's quite enjoyable.
I would also then jump to a PS5, cause all* you can run on a PS4, you can run on a PS5.

*at least 95% or more as usual, with backwards compatibility.

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
can you someone advice me with a problem im facing , I downloaded 0.0.9 recently and used this save, but when i load it, all missions and gallery scenes are from v.0.08 only.
i even used the gallery mod but still no change .

last Story mod is 10: i love u my son, which ive already played in last version. On continuing the story, im getting that ive reached the end of season 1
whats the diff between this and 0.0.8 then ?

either im tripping or something else is happening, can somebody help

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
can you someone advice me with a problem im facing , I downloaded 0.0.9 recently and used this save, but when i load it, all missions and gallery scenes are from v.0.08 only.
i even used the gallery mod but still no change .

last Story mod is 10: i love u my son, which ive already played in last version. On continuing the story, im getting that ive reached the end of season 1
whats the diff between this and 0.0.8 then ?

either im tripping or something else is happening, can somebody help
Gallery was not updated with the last two releases.

All 0.8 and 0.9 content is missing in the gallery.

I fear you have to play the game to see the scenes...

Reactions: Sasanid

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
Gallery was not updated with the last two releases.

All 0.8 and 0.9 content is missing in the gallery.

I fear you have to play the game to see the scenes...
but somebody uploaded his 0.9 saves in ist page, i used that and saw the same missions which i completed last time.
can you upload your saves from start of 0.0.8 if possible

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
So as someone who has been playing this game for I think over a year now and trying to use the search function for answers these questions are probably going to sound dumb but somehow I can't figure it out. I have decent stats and am past story 11 the majority of my events are done and all the luna, gracie, and isabel events are green but I am still only able to do D rank contracts and I can't start the burn the ombras mission cause I don't have a gun. I am pretty sure I completed all the D contracts what might I be doing wrong?

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
So as someone who has been playing this game for I think over a year now and trying to use the search function for answers these questions are probably going to sound dumb but somehow I can't figure it out. I have decent stats and am past story 11 the majority of my events are done and all the luna, gracie, and isabel events are green but I am still only able to do D rank contracts and I can't start the burn the ombras mission cause I don't have a gun. I am pretty sure I completed all the D contracts what might I be doing wrong?
Do you have a gun in your inventory? If you have it, but it isn't equipped, the mission won't start.

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes