Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
How selfish of you, putting family and your life above our need to pirate your game and play it for free.... How DARE you!
He is right, you know?

Random spoiled pervs lurking on the internet while listening to surprisingly embarrassing music and drinking lemonade should be priority. After all, that description could be anyone.

Now where was my sugar? this lemonade needs some

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hopefully the first one is going to be Luna and not some random nun again.
Sorry to disappoint you, but it won't be Luna (I'm saying this even though I like Luna the most out of all LIs).
It's 99.99% likely to be Isabel, given the dev has said she'll have at least one event addressing her witnessing that funsie time :BootyTime: between MC & Gracie .

Basically upcoming update will be:

- Main story event giving closure to Gracie's "Working for Family" arc
- 1 Isabel freeroam/lewd event

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I have a gut feeling (with absolutely no scientific reason or evidence) that we're going to get a drop by the end of next week.
That, or a gut punch that it still hasn't dropped by the end of next week. Either way, your gut has something coming. :ROFLMAO:
So that was last week. How's your gut now? Still feeling good or feel like a gut punch coming in the next day or so? :ROFLMAO:

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Finally there is a conversation / chat again here (not quiet/no chat or conversation) :LOL: (y) :) :ROFLMAO:... Is Hopes still working on the game(update/version)?

(It's okay if no one can or don't want to answer it, i'm just asking(Curious)

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finally there is a conversation / chat again here (not quiet/no chat or conversation) :LOL: (y) :) :ROFLMAO:... Is Hopes still working on the game(update/version)?

(It's okay if no one can or don't want to answer it, i'm just asking(Curious)
I'd assume he is (still working on it).

He missed his December goal, but it is what it is, and I'm hoping the season finale update is still worth it.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
I'd assume he is (still working on it).

He missed his December goal, but it is what it is, and I'm hoping the season finale update is still worth it.
Yeah,I hope so too... because I want to see(curious) who made the Blizzard Queen(Cordia) angry...And of course i want to see the other girls too, i Miss them

Reactions: JJJ84 and Paco Loco

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
HopesGaming
Everyone Events are done. Just need to be proofreaded and then to beta testing. Note; There are some events and content that I've finished but won't be in this release so will feel a little light on content. Not too happy with some of it and won't just release it if I'm not happy with it. With that said, it's all misc. Event and contract stuff. Main story for season 1 is done and all girls sides are done, so decided to split the content for those that want to have closure on the story part. More details in the upcoming dev.post. Hope y'all had a good weekend

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
We all knew the main (most important part) of this upcoming update was Main Story (Gracie's working for Family story closure) & the welcome addition of Isabel's free-roam/lewd event (after witnessing MC Gracie).
Anything else on top of that are extra stuff on top.

Some of my guesses as to what might be included as to the postponed content:

- Tutorial contract
- 1 Possible main event (something like "Portend" event perhaps? That event while in the Main Event section did feel like a misc. event in a way)
- Lore section
- Gallery revamp

I'd assume when this update (Main story + Isabel events) and the above content (though I could be wrong, only HopesGaming can verify) are released in the following update, game's Steam release will be coming pretty soon.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
HopesGaming
Everyone Events are done. Just need to be proofreaded and then to beta testing. Note; There are some events and content that I've finished but won't be in this release so will feel a little light on content. Not too happy with some of it and won't just release it if I'm not happy with it. With that said, it's all misc. Event and contract stuff. Main story for season 1 is done and all girls sides are done, so decided to split the content for those that want to have closure on the story part. More details in the upcoming dev.post. Hope y'all had a good weekend
Great news!!!! HopesGaming Thanks again for your work

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey DeLucas

I'm currently uploading the update for 0.09.
However, it's a bit light on content due to a lot of it being cut for a next month release.
The reason for that is that a lot of the new events are from the contracts' system, which include the new Lucania (that can be traversed via the gameplay system) and events in Lucania. There are some other contract events as well such as more events with the bikini boss lady.
Most of these are already done, but I'm not quite happy with it and feels a bit scrambled. And as always, I don't like to release things I am not personally happy with.

However, since I'm finished with all the girls and main story events for season 1 and the new contract events are not related to the new events, and I've decided to release the main story event for you guys to experience.
So, you can go ahead and finish the season 1 or wait for the full contract events to get the full release content.

Hope you guys will enjoy the season 1 finale.

The story event started with a nice dinner and will end with a nice dinner :)!

Edit: I see a reaction from J³, thus I call the usual pitchfork march in advance.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes