uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Due to splitting the content this time around I feel like I'm going to get a lot more pitchfork mob this time around heh.
So going to lie low for a few days after the release :hide:
How much content is in this release though? can you give it in numbers? like number of renders and animations?

Reactions: campfap

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
How much content is in this release though? can you give it in numbers? like number of renders and animations?
3 events.

1 story event with good amount of renders. Longer than the average event but not my name is Luna long.
1 story finale. Short event. This one has always meant to be short. Just a nice dinner to finish the season with.
1 lewd event with Isabel. 2 animations.

So, light content compared to usual. But that doesn't mean I haven't made more. Just that i have t added those in this release. I rather get some fire at me then release the other event that i personally not too happy with.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
3 events.

1 story event with good amount of renders. Longer than the average event but not my name is Luna long.
1 story finale. Short event. This one has always meant to be short. Just a nice dinner to finish the season with.

So, light content compared to usual. But that doesn't mean I haven't made more. Just that i have t added those in this release. I rather get some fire at me then release the other event that i personally not too happy with.
So the other stuff that you're not yet satisfied with (and delayed till next month), are all contracts stuff, yes?

Can you go into detail as to how many more Contracts (D-Contracts?) there will be (you said there will be at least 1 with the Bikini Lady, but I'm curious tbh [and hoping whether you can give out some more breadcrumbs/teases till you release those other stuff)?

Also, is the tutorial contract included as one of them (not that we need one actually since we all know how to do contracts by now, but asking purely for story reasons, and perhaps for possible future replays of the game)?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So the other stuff that you're not yet satisfied with (and delayed till next month), are all contracts stuff, yes?

Can you go into detail as to how many more Contracts (D-Contracts?) there will be (you said there will be at least 1 with the Bikini Lady, but I'm curious tbh [and hoping whether you can give out some more breadcrumbs/teases till you release those other stuff)?

Also, is the tutorial contract included as one of them (not that we need one actually since we all know how to do contracts by now, but asking purely for story reasons, and perhaps for possible future replays of the game)?
More like contract events rather then contracts missions.
Some Lucania events and introductions. This may be a bit tutorial like. Some contracts may get a bit renders in em.
Need a bit more meat on the heavy text part of the game.
Can't really say much more at the moment unfortunately.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Okay .. good update for a speedy recovery outta the lockdown doom and gloom.
Still .. as we are exxentially playing NoX during the contracts catacomb crawler missions,
anything can be added at any point at the end of each run, say ... after enough ”go left”
and a couple a ”go right”, topped with three ”go north”, there could be cutscenes added
to increase the value of starting all over with each update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It could even be something like: do this contract three times and unlock bonus scene Z.

Reactions: HopesGaming

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Some contracts may get a bit renders in em.
Need a bit more meat on the heavy text part of the game.
Cool.
While I like the existing contracts, always thought them having more renders interspersed through them would further improve their engagement.
For example that Kiss between Leliana and MC in "Snooping Bonans" or some scenes from "The Painter" or others, I'd love it if they were renders for them.

Basically all contracts could really benefit with at least couple of renders (if possible).

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
3 events.

What's this, no lewd Luna? Okay, that's gone TOO far, we must tar and feather you, than hang you for your treachery!

Taikh

May 16, 2020
I deleted my saves to start over, to at least play for a few hours, this update doesn't seem to last long, hopefully the next one is bigger, I created an unrealistic expectation, but even 1 event is already better than any other game

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What's this, no lewd Luna? Okay, that's gone TOO far, we must tar and feather you, than hang you for your treachery!
No dismemberment with through four horses?! How nice of you.

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys !
A request for Hope !
In gallery > Misc> what in truly weak is truly strong, Can you add the part with the scorpion princess ? thank's if you can :)

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes