kang34

Jul 24, 2019
Sorry to say, but why this game getting much attention even though its almost 5 years and still didnt finish?
And mini game that didnt effect to story? Really?
The animation for 2023 its not that good too

Well
I believed many of you that love this game disagree with me.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yes.
Sorry to say, but why this game getting much attention even though its almost 5 years and still didnt finish?
We don't know, as no scientific relevant data are available to us, we go with an estimated guess and say: Story, characters, atmosphere and renders
And mini game that didnt effect to story?
No and yes. They don't affect the "main" story, but are part of the story and tells use something more about the Deluca universe and some character backstories.
If you say so. We think, based on the games on this site, they are above average..

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Dev has said already that the game will have 3 seasons.
So season 1 is completed now.

As for why it's getting attention, have you never thought that people are giving it attention, because perhaps..... they actually like the game? :LUL:

That's not really true.
Sure, Wilfred's contracts system isn't the main storyline, but they actually add additional lore of the characters to the main story.
In fact, I'd say it does way more than a lot of games which have basically useless mini-games (like BADiK :KEK: ), since these mini games in DeLuca actually have proper stories in them (some written quite well, like The Painter contract).

Well that's pretty subjective lol.
Taking a look at your recommendations list on your sig, this game's animation I'd say is better than several of games on your list (though one possible exception I'd say is Broken Dreamers), but as I've said it's my subjective opinion.
So you'll likely have several people (on this thread) disagreeing with your notion.

Yup.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Well
I do disagree. Which in a way is strange, since I would sign off on every game in your signature (that I know, haven't played them all), you've got really good taste - yet here you miss the mark :) No, of course you don't, tastes just do differ from time to time.

I just want to point to one of the games in the list, Hero's Harem Guild. Which I don't want to talk shit about since I really like it and will say that it was worth it even if it never receives an update again. For the characters. For the story. For the humor. Also for the completely useless mini games that don't affect the story and the outdated animations. And don't tell me you didn't fish for hours just to be able to afford Jimmy's headpat.

Really, while the games themselves are quite different of course, they have a lot in common when looking at your list of criticisms. So why do you recommend HHG? Despite it having the dreaded "aboned" tag after over two years with no update, outdated graphics, strange mini games which don't help the story? Because it clicked for you I guess, you just enjoyed your time. I understand that, so it did for me. But for me it also did click here. Maybe not for you, but then that's it mostly. Can't really explain. I can tell you what I like but if it doesn't click for you it'd be futile, no?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
but why this game getting much attention
For the opposite side of the same subjective coin you just tossed.
There are many reasons why people enjoy this game.
Some are unique & personal to the individual.
Some are more widely shared, such as the characters & the story having depth.
People don't just like Luna because she's attractive, they like her because her character has considerable depth. Same for the other main characters.

There are probably a number of people who share your view, too. Some don't bother wasting their time posting in the threads for games they don't enjoy. Others feel that their negative opinion must be shared in the thread, inviting criticism of their opinion.
It's pretty clear which is the more productive choice.
Some of the stories told in Contracts added more depth to MC's character, some added more depth to the DeLuca Family world.
Did you miss the part about MC's Father, in Nimble Fingers?
What about the considerable amount of Family lore in The Painter?
Weren't the Sisters, Amita & Amata, introduced in The Delivery Boy contract? They are now significant part of main story.
Wasn't Siobhan introduced in a mission, Rescue The Assassin, which used the new Contracts system?
Seems like a pretty major effect on the game itself, as well as the story. :unsure:

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There are probably a number of people who share your view, too. Some don't bother wasting their time posting in the threads for games they don't enjoy. Others feel that their negative opinion must be shared in the thread, inviting criticism of their opinion.
It's pretty clear which is the more productive choice.
This often baffles me on one level, but looking at what often passes for discourse on the internet, it doesn't surprise me.
1677715571980.png

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What's new on v 0.09? I played v 0.08.0.3 before, no info about version changed
Thread search is your friend.
Simple search for "v0.09" got this answer. You could have gained it for yourself, just as easily.
You don't need to ask other people to provide you with something that you can easily provide for yourself.
Better to use search for simple things like this.

Last edited:

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
What's new on v 0.09? I played v 0.08.0.3 before, no info about version changed
Thread search is your friend.
Simple search for "v0.09" got this answer. You could have gained it for yourself, just as easily.
You don't need to ask other people to provide you with something that you can easily provide for yourself.
Better to use search for simple things like this.
To be fair they might not know that searching typically gives weird results unless you change it in your account settings to show most recent.
Capture.PNG

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
To be fair they might not know that searching typically gives weird results unless you change it in your account settings to show most recent.
View attachment 2436662
While that is in a way true, there isn't that many posts with "v0.09" (there would have been like 12, most of them short posts) for the person to look through and find the post (which seems to be the one I made, heh). Wouldn't even have taken the person long to go through it (not like it's got pages of posts with v0.09).
If the person doesn't do that, well it's either they don't know how to use search at all, or they're lazy.
Dunno which side the person belong to, tbh (shrugs).

But anyway, I made a report to the moderators to update the changelog with added events.
Hopefully, it gets updated and people avoid asking this question again.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Mine is set to order by "date", I take your point in general terms.
But, like JJJ84 says, in specific terms there are only 13 responses to a query of "v0.09" (without our 3 recent posts).

Disregarding our 3 recent posts (4 including this one), Your previous post providing details is 6th on the list of search results.
JJJ84's was 9 posts earlier, 7th on the list of search results.
Two posts giving the info, out of 13 available, means it's not difficult to find.
most people dont know how to make use of the search function

• Haha
Reactions: JLucci and whichone

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yup, that's why I chose to, reasonably politely, give him the information for how to use it to get what he needs, instead of just berating him for not using it.
Benefit of the doubt & all that... (y)
:ROFLMAO:
Moderator accepted my report and the changelog has been updated in the OP.
So I'm guessing there won't be another "what's new?" Question until the next update.

Having said that, it certainly doesn't hurt to know how to use search regardless of whether it's usage may be required, or not.

Reactions: EJW and whichone

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
So I'm guessing there won't be another "what's new?" Question until the next update.

Having said that, it certainly doesn't hurt to know how to use search regardless of whether it's usage may be required, or not.
youd think, but just like people dont know how to make use of the search function, they seem to have a selective inability to read

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Good call, nice one. (y)
Well, even if (worst case scenario) it is simple laziness, being provided with the details for how removes the "I don't know how" excuse.
If genuinely did not know, now knows.
Win\win? :D
youd think, but just like people dont know how to make use of the search function, they seem to have a selective inability to read
Ha ha ha ha, so bloody true!!
Dev posts update at top of page.
Next post: When da update?
Unsure whether to :FacePalm:, :ROFLMAO: or :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Havent checked in on this game in quite a while and now I have to replay it again??
I dont know if my heart can take it for a 3rd time :cry:

Emotions aside though this is one of my favorite games and im excited to dig into all the new content

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Havent checked in on this game in quite a while and now I have to replay it again??
I dont know if my heart can take it for a 3rd time :cry:
Well, game went through major gameplay overhaul with v0.07, so if you last played before that version, yeah, you'll need to restart from the beginning (like everyone else did).

As for My name is Luna, well there is always either choosing the short version, or ctrl fast skip.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well, game went through major gameplay overhaul with v0.07, so if you last played before that version, yeah, you'll need to restart from the beginning (like everyone else did).

As for My name is Luna, well there is always either choosing the short version, or ctrl fast skip.
Yeah I know lol. Just making a joke out of it.
I have to put myself through the torture of it though. Simply for the sake of details Ill have forgotten over time and for the incredible story Hopes has created

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
what's new on/from Patreon (Dev Post),, if anyone wants/can share it here?...i want to see the picture(preview)

(Anyway,, how's everybody doing/feeling?)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
1678040303679.png

Hey DeLucas!
Thanks for the feedback on the last update. Overall seems like you liked the new story segments and, of course, wanted more Luna events. No worries, season 2 will have a lot of Luna on both story and lewd time!

The next update is close now. Already got a lot done as I didn't release it on the last update, so that's why we're getting a faster release date.

Just working hard and getting closer and closer. Hopefully, end of this month is where I should have everything ready.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!
-HG

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes