JB08

Aug 6, 2016
When did the previous update come out? I didnt label my saves folder for this game and I just have dates to look at.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
When did the previous update come out? I didnt label my saves folder for this game and I just have dates to look at.
See here
Game VersionDateTime between updates [d]Time between updates [M]Average time between updates [M]

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
a few things so far HopesGaming

at the exploration of lucania you can go/find to the church
the sisters act like they dont know the mc

Screenshot_6.png

but they should , we did missions together :D and got the "blessing" from amata

so is it better to start over?
will the lucania quest unlock earlier than the missions with the nun´s involved?
(if i remember correctly you can meet em very early , the package "sidequest" at a mission)
im confused ... :ROFLMAO:

she´s everywhere huh :p
Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: Argeddon

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

View attachment 2605955

will the lucania quest unlock earlier than the missions with the nun´s involved?
(if i remember correctly you can meet em very early , the package "sidequest" at a mission)
That's how it's supposed to be. At the eiza mission it is asumed that MC already has met the sisters. We're just filling that in now :)6

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018

View attachment 2605955

she´s everywhere huh :p
View attachment 2605970
In this EP. the nuns and MC were meeting for the first time. A Flashback. The whole Lucania walk around was a flashback to when MC first got there.

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
hi hopes it is a nice game but the old save turns into view galley mode or is getting bugged as it shows we need to rescue the daughter and all that and be a capo like a restart of a few mission which is impossible

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
It's always a little disappointing when you've been waiting for game updates for so long only for the dev to come out and say they're focusing on game mechanics. I don't really understand why you're working on a combat system when people have been screaming out for story content for years now, but I genuinely like this game, the characters, the story, the sex, the humour and renders. It's all great So I'll stick it out for now.

How have peoples experiences with the VN mode been? I don't really like sandbox games, but was putting up with it there wasn't a choice when I started, is it worth starting again to switch over?

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It's always a little disappointing when you've been waiting for game updates for so long only for the dev to come out and say they're focusing on game mechanics. This game has managed to build itself such a loyal fanbase, most others would've been abandoned en mass with the huge gaps of inactivity this has had, but people have been relatively patient compared to other games. So why are you working on a fucking combat system when people have been screaming out for story content for years now?

This is one of the reasons why it's hard to like sandbox games (at least for me). Devs like to fuck around with maps and game mechanics too much and as a result the story stagnates and eventually becomes a series of disjointed scenes that often aren't activated in a chronological order and end part way through to be picked up later, it all just breaks the flow of the story. Anyway, enough about that, I really didn't come here to gripe about sandbox games, it's not the place for it.

I genuinely like this game, the characters, the story, the sex, the humour and renders. It's all great, I just hope it remains accessable to both the VN and Sandbox parties after so many years of waiting around to see if it'd get off the ground again.
I totally understand how you feel.
Once I'm done tinkering with the gameplay aspect the focus on it that it will require will be minimal. It's just that this is how I envision my game to be and we're seeing the game while it's being worked on instead of getting it when it's already complete. So a lot of time, part of the focus of the game making can be a let-down for sure.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I totally understand how you feel.
Once I'm done tinkering with the gameplay aspect the focus on it that it will require will be minimal. It's just that this is how I envision my game to be and we're seeing the game while it's being worked on instead of getting it when it's already complete. So a lot of time, part of the focus of the game making can be a let-down for sure.
You were too quick for me. I had taken some time to review my comment and had edited a lot out. But thanks for getting back to me

Reactions: HopesGaming

Micgiver777

Jul 28, 2018
I like the update, but man it was confusing at first because the update is to be meant for the being of the story and not midway through. I can't wait to see how Hope adds more rpg elements.

P.S. I really want more side quests, so I can get more loot and become op asf

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes