"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Sure, there is nothing. What are you going to do? Complaining, crying, throwing a tantrum or giving a coin to your witcher, i mean, dev wont change anything.

Maybe, I don't know, you want to go play something else, forget about it and who knows, in the future if a miracle happens the game is done.

For now, this is what it is.

Follow me for more real life advices!
PS: for legal reasons, I am bound to inform you that advices can take any shape included but not limited to suggestion, songs, hypnosis therapy, electro shock or trolling.
1695560055856.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MAD6999 and Ayhsel

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I grow tired of the complaining. The game is really good I don't get it.
I somewhat understand it because the wait after that cliffhanger ending is fucken brutal but that's why I just move on to other avn's / games to not think about it for awhile but yeah other than that i dont get it either.

MrRubin

Aug 12, 2019
I grow tired of the complaining. The game is really good I don't get it.
Same. I'm happy that the developers are not rushing the updates because at least this way the Games Quality and Storyline stays high and dont have any plotholes. Quality>Quantity. The thing is, if the developers would start to rush updates the same people who are complaining that the updates take a long time would start to complain that the Quality isnt good anymore.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Same. I'm happy that the developers are not rushing the updates because at least this way the Games Quality and Storyline stays high and dont have any plotholes. Quality>Quantity. The thing is, if the developers would start to rush updates the same people who are complaining that the updates take a long time would start to complain that the Quality isnt good anymore.
I agree tho this update is a fucken brutal wait with that cliffhanger

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm glad that I didnt play this Update then haha.
But don't you want to know what happened? Don't you want to experience what happened? To understand true enlightenment, to be all caught up on the game?!?! You must play it to completion!
Guess we have to tell him how our father is still alive and he is Joey but no one is able to figure it out or remember because no one remembers Joey because he such an important character he is forgetful to the point no one knows he exist!

Mar 28, 2021
Guess we have to tell him how our father is still alive and he is Joey but no one is able to figure it out or remember because no one remembers Joey because he such an important character he is forgetful to the point no one knows he exist!
Awe shucks, You're not supposed to spoil the cliffhanger with Joey being our father and how he's betraying the deluca family from within without the spoiler tag dude... That's so lame :/.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Awe shucks, You're not supposed to spoil the cliffhanger with Joey being our father and how he's betraying the deluca family from within without the spoiler tag dude... That's so lame :/.
lmfao you know Id laugh my ass off if that last part actually becomes true in a later update.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
I am so invested in this story as of now that I would rather seduce the dev, have a one-night stand, make him fall in love with me, marry him and then finish the game.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes