Sep 26, 2023
Unfortunately??? ??? Marriage is death,opposite of life ... If two people actually love eachother, what's the point of marriage ??Shouldn't love be enough ??? FFS, I guess there is too many boomers here. :eek:

MrRubin

Aug 12, 2019
But don't you want to know what happened? Don't you want to experience what happened? To understand true enlightenment, to be all caught up on the game?!?! You must play it to completion!
I want to but I can wait a little bit longer until the next update is finished. I hope.

MrRubin

Aug 12, 2019
Guess we have to tell him how our father is still alive and he is Joey but no one is able to figure it out or remember because no one remembers Joey because he such an important character he is forgetful to the point no one knows he exist!
Why did you spoiler me, now I dont want to play this game anymore. Thanks >:c .

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Apart(besides) from waiting for the update. I'm also waiting for the Dev to finish making the logos/sigils of the other families (Besides The DeLuca Family)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If links are down, please click on "report" on the OP - usually nobody who can change that reads the thread. But better wait a day, sometimes they are just down for whatever reason and come back up later without any action needed.
Hmmm, was there ever android links (which seems to be what the poster is asking for) available in OP in this thread?
Don't really remember there being any before; just the normal PC versions that gets leaked.
Android versions of the game, someone posts an unofficially ported version of DeLuca, yet it doesn't seem to have gotten linked on OP.

I'd say the poster would probably need to find the Android port link post, and contact a moderator to link that post on OP.
Though if he finds the android link post, I guess there would be no reason for doing the report to the moderator, other than for convenience of others in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monkdrunkey76

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
Hmmm, was there ever android links (which seems to be what the poster is asking for) available in OP in this thread?
Don't really remember there being any before; just the normal PC versions that gets leaked.
Android versions of the game, someone posts an unofficially ported version of DeLuca, yet it doesn't seem to have gotten linked on OP.

I'd say the poster would probably need to find the Android port link post, and contact a moderator to link that post on OP.
Though if he finds the android link post, I guess there would be no reason for doing the report to the moderator, other than for convenience of others in the future.

Thanks I will try to message the user who made the unofficial android port post, and let them know directly.

I'm really new to f95zone, and just fumbling along as best I can. Thank you for the direction it helps.

Reactions: JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes