JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thanks I will try to message the user who made the unofficial android port post, and let them know directly.

I'm really new to f95zone, and just fumbling along as best I can. Thank you for the direction it helps.
No problem.
Also, given you're new to the zone, you'll find it helpful to use the search function.
This one here;

Snap 2023-10-14 at 17.33.17.png

Whether you're looking for the posts regarding android version or compressed version for pc, or even dev posts people import from Patreon, you can find a lot of stuff using it.

Try it out, and if you're stuck feel free to ask either me (even though I don't use android ports for the games) or people on the thread.

Good luck.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And while we're talking search function, I would recommend everybody go to their user settings: click on the name top right, choose "Preferences", scroll a bit down to search and check "most recent", then save (button at the bottom). That way, when you search for "android" or "compressed" or "chocolate cookies" you won't get stale posts from 2017 or so.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
And while we're talking search function, I would recommend everybody go to their user settings: click on the name top right, choose "Preferences", scroll a bit down to search and check "most recent", then save (button at the bottom). That way, when you search for "android" or "compressed" or "chocolate cookies" you won't get stale posts from 2017 or so.
thank you for this!

Reactions: Cartageno

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Is this game great guys? any review?
To me its just alright. The story is good with very good graphics and good execution of sandbox(somehow the dev managed to pull it off so you actually enjoy it and its not tedious). But the main thing holding me back from really liking is the super slow development rate. 1 update a year that usually doesen't even have a lot of content or 2 updates a year, That's if we are super duper extremely lucky. Would for sure recommend trying it out.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
To me its just alright. The story is good with very good graphics and good execution of sandbox(somehow the dev managed to pull it off so you actually enjoy it and its not tedious). But the main thing holding me back from really liking is the super slow development rate. 1 update a year that usually doesen't even have a lot of content or 2 updates a year, That's if we are super duper extremely lucky. Would for sure recommend trying it out.
I don't mean to be rude i just wanted to know an estimate or a pattern or something but yeah my bad
Up to the 0.06.x updates the release time was OK. Not fast, but we had a average of 3-4 updates per year. After that we only have 1 or 2 updates per year and more like 1 updates per year. I don't blame hope for it, he always was upfront on this with us.

But for a game to have success it would need a faster and more constant update cycle. Also for that few updates per year, they are to small. Again nothing against hope, only stating my opinion why the game isn't such a success instead of all the goods it has.

So, going for a major release, I have this numbers:

Game VersionDateTime between updates [d]Time between updates [M]Average time between updates [M]
0.02​
09.09.18​
0.03​
15.11.18​
67​
2.23​
2.23​
0.04​
18.03.19​
123​
4.10​
3.17​
0.05​
28.09.19​
194​
6.47​
4.27​
0.06.1​
22.03.20​
176​
5.87​
4.67​
0.06.5​
19.06.20​
89​
2.97​
4.33​
0.06.6​
24.07.20​
35​
1.17​
3.80​
0.07.2​
08.04.21​
258​
8.60​
4.49​
0.08.0.3​
06.07.22​
454​
15.13​
5.82​
0.09​
21.1.23​
199​
6.63​
5.91​
8.5.23​
107​
3.57​
5.67​

Edit:
  • 2023-01-27: Update table to game version 0.09.5, small text correction
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Okay, a little bit of update to share with all the DeLuca soldiers after the discord DM with Hopes (he gave me consent to disclose the below).

Hopes' plans right now;

- To have the steam release of The DeLuca Family Season 1 ready at the end of this month. He's just waiting for morbil (his coder) to finish the code for Codex (lore section) as he also has the image ready for that.

- Visual Novel mode (the last mode after the 2 other modes Full Experience, Just Story) release will coincide with the steam release.
HornyyPussy iirc, I think you were waiting for this one to get the VN mode release, or was I mistaken?
Anyway, all people waiting for VN mode to be available, the wait isn't long; it's coming soon-ish!

- With the gameplay (which has been an ongoing debate here), Hopes' reply was "It's not decided yet. I'll see how I feel about it once I get there for season 2. But it could possibly be implementing suggestions of what fans made in the discussions."

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Okay, a little bit of update to share with all the DeLuca soldiers after the discord DM with Hopes (he gave me consent to disclose the below).

Hopes' plans right now;

- To have the steam release of The DeLuca Family Season 1 ready at the end of this month. He's just waiting for morbil (his coder) to finish the code for Codex (lore section) as he also has the image ready for that.

- Visual Novel mode (the last mode after the 2 other modes Full Experience, Just Story) release will coincide with the steam release.
HornyyPussy iirc, I think you were waiting for this one to get the VN mode release, or was I mistaken?
Anyway, all people waiting for VN mode to be available, the wait isn't long; it's coming soon-ish!

- With the gameplay (which has been an ongoing debate here), Hopes' reply was "It's not decided yet. I'll see how I feel about it once I get there for season 2. But it could possibly be implementing suggestions of what fans made in the discussions."
is Season 2 currently in active development? Still in pre-production? Or is all the focus is on Season 1 steam release?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
is Season 2 currently in active development? Still in pre-production? Or is all the focus is on Season 1 steam release?
From what I understand, his focus till now (other than RL stuff he had going on) has been primarily for Season 1 steam release, which will include the following additions

- VN mode
- Gallery revamp
- Codex (lore section)

So yeah, I'd say season 2 is still in pre-production for most part.
He will most likely switch gears to focus on season 2 when season 1 is out on steam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fajlar6 and camube

camube

Jun 4, 2022
From what I understand, his focus till now (other than RL stuff he had going on) has been primarily for Season 1 steam release, which will include the following additions

- VN mode
- Gallery revamp
- Codex (lore section)

So yeah, I'd say season 2 is still in pre-production for most part.
He will most likely switch gears to focus on season 2 when season 1 is out on steam.
Thanks JJJ!

well, i'll check back Deluca next year Q2 then. Hopefully it's out before Q3 because Deluca is so good

Reactions: zargoth99 and JJJ84

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Hopes' plans right now;

YES! OH YES!!!

Thank you my friend, you just made my day! :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes