Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I don't think it's a good idea to remove contracts completely, even if they're not really great as they currently are, a contract system is a good part of what makes the AVN different from the other.

But i think contracts instead should be improved as simple text-based (as in those old cool gamebook from the eighties) mini-adventures without so many clicks to do, and would work better than the slow "click to move in another useless location" current version of the contracts.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RicksTheBricks

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So... in like what, two years, we got a single scene of progression? Rejoice, I guess.

Anyhow, to waste a year on coding revamp specifically to make contracts possible, only to make like 10 mediocre cash contracts and three filler mini-stories, and drop the entire thing two years later, is pointless and wasteful at the extreme.

I can't even remember when was the last time Luna, the main love interest, got any solo scene. How many years ago was that? Four?

I've no idea how this game is even alive at this point with those priorities and this pace of development.
I would argue Luna being the "main love interest". She possibly is the most popular one, but nothing in the story hints at any main interest for me. If anything, then it would by formula be Cordia (main LI will take the longest).

And the game is alive because it is (as announced) not a professional game but a hobby. Just like my sports carreer is alive despite me not being successful in any regard. That there was little content - and even less if some of it gets axed - I will not deny. However, if anything goes wrong with the ideas you have, stuff happens. In games with gameplay mechanics more so than in straightforward AVNs (but they're not immune neither).

• Angry
Reactions: Vasilji

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I would argue Luna being the "main love interest". She possibly is the most popular one, but nothing in the story hints at any main interest for me.
Dev literally said multiple times that Luna is the main love interest, specifically because of that you can not progress the story without dating her.

The question is not in the quantity of content (hobby is a hobby), it's in the way it is focused. Dev did literally nothing to develop the actual main story or main girls in years, fumbling about with filler contracts and coding revamps instead. If he made a single scene per 3 month with main girls, the game would have had another season by today.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Dev did literally nothing to develop the actual main story or main girls in years, fumbling about with filler contracts and coding revamps instead. If he made a single scene per 3 month with main girls, the game would have had another season by today.
Again "literally nothing" is wrong, maybe not enough to your liking but the story has advanced.

You may consider the contracts "filler", and maybe not wrongly, but that was not their intention. And yes, coding is precisely what is needed before major advancements can happen if you have a gameplay focused game, as I said. Especially if something should be working for a long time to come (as was the original plan) it is best to make it really work first.

Dev literally said multiple times that Luna is the main love interest, specifically because of that you can not progress the story without dating her.
Could you be so kind to point me to where he said it? I honestly do not remember and everything I can dig up is "four main love interests" (Luna, Gracie, Cordia, Isabella).

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Again "literally nothing" is wrong, maybe not enough to your liking but the story has advanced.

You may consider the contracts "filler", and maybe not wrongly, but that was not their intention. And yes, coding is precisely what is needed before major advancements can happen if you have a gameplay focused game, as I said. Especially if something should be working for a long time to come (as was the original plan) it is best to make it really work first.

Could you be so kind to point me to where he said it? I honestly do not remember and everything I can dig up is "four main love interests" (Luna, Gracie, Cordia, Isabella).
To be fair, if i had to choose i would always choose Luna, so, not complaining, but, i really think he isn't right about that one too

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Lol, no?
Luna is one of the main LIs (out of 4 who are Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia) yes, but she's not the only main LI.
Dunno where you're getting that notion from, without any proof.

In fact, all I remember Hopes saying before was when someone asked him whether the player can just solo romance Isabel, that there will be option to friend zone Luna and/or Gracie.

It's just that the option hasn't been implemented yet.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Lol, no?
Luna is one of the main LIs (out of 4 who are Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia) yes, but she's not the only main LI.
Dunno where you're getting that notion from, without any proof.
It was when the game was actively developed and I was a patron, dev said it in discord. Luna is the key main girl, you have to go her path with the russian roulette scene, else story can not progress.

Maybe things changed since then, but considering there was no progression since then, I wouldn't hold my breath for any other girl-solo path. You either go Luna, or you quit the game.

Just replayed the game after like 2019? 20? or so. There is literally no new content what so fucking ever. Unbelievable.

Reactions: Vasilji

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just replayed the game after like 2019? 20? or so. There is literally no new content what so fucking ever. Unbelievable.
And once again, you may easily have the opinion that "there is so little new content it is utterly disappointing" or similar. But "literally no new content" is just factually wrong. As somebody said, you can have your own opinions but you cannot have your own facts (paraphrased).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, no progression at all, see also here:
Up to the 0.06.x updates the release time was OK. Not fast, but we had a average of 3-4 updates per year. After that we only have 1 or 2 updates per year and more like 1 updates per year. I don't blame hope for it, he always was upfront on this with us.

But for a game to have success it would need a faster and more constant update cycle. Also for that few updates per year, they are to small. Again nothing against hope, only stating my opinion why the game isn't such a success instead of all the goods it has.

So, going for a major release, I have this numbers:

Game VersionDateTime between updates [d]Time between updates [M]Average time between updates [M]
0.02​
09.09.18​
0.03​
15.11.18​
67​
2.23​
2.23​
0.04​
18.03.19​
123​
4.10​
3.17​
0.05​
28.09.19​
194​
6.47​
4.27​
0.06.1​
22.03.20​
176​
5.87​
4.67​
0.06.5​
19.06.20​
89​
2.97​
4.33​
0.06.6​
24.07.20​
35​
1.17​
3.80​
0.07.2​
08.04.21​
258​
8.60​
4.49​
0.08.0.3​
06.07.22​
454​
15.13​
5.82​
0.09​
21.1.23​
199​
6.63​
5.91​
8.5.23​
107​
3.57​
5.67​

Edit:
  • 2023-01-27: Update table to game version 0.09.5, small text correction
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And from here:
Changelog:
v0.09.6
Bug Fixes:

Fixed an issue causing saves to revert to the Lucania intro. You can now complete the event as usual and save after.
Resolved an issue that made the TriaQuaedam event playable in Isabel's friendship path.
The final story now requires completion of all side events associated with the girls and MC for access.
Non-gameplay Related Changes:
Players can now access the Bikini Lady from Nimble Finger via Wilfred. All other Bikini Lady events have also been included.
Will add all gameplay-related events here in the near future.

v0.09.5
3 events with the bikini girls.
2 animations
Added Lucania Free roaming. (text based)
Gina's Tavern Intro
Soldiers Quarter Intro (Bianca intro)
Church Intro (Amita and Amata)
Old Man Vincent shop Intro
Tina's Brothel Intro
Overall, a decent introduction to Lucania. And like the event with the bikini lady. Some story related information on mc's father and mother in it as well.
It's a bit shorter content wise than I wanted to be honest, but there were some tough corners to make. Especially with the Lucania part.
It's 0.9.5 and not 1.0.0 Because I'm currently working on adding a combat system to the game. I want it to be simple enough, so I can finish in less than 2 weeks, but not simple enough that it won't be fun. It will be a standard turn based with a little twist!
Once combat is done, I will work on adding more to Lucania (which is very empty after the introduction) and some of the other contracts.
The codex and few images on existing contracts have been moved to be released after the combat is done.
That's all from me. Hope ya all have a great week!
Oh, lastly, I just got engaged. Congrats me! :)

v0.09.0:

Changes and New Features:

- TriaQuaedam : Isabel's Main event
- Cogwheel : Story 11 from Main story.
- Death of a princess: Story 12 from Main story. Season 1 finale.

v0.08.0.3
Fixes and changes:
* Fixed missing description on the painter contract
* Money UI removed if Gameplay is turned off
* Fixed a loading issue regarding energy/hp loss
* Fixed portend being playable too early
* Some other coding things under the hood

v0.08.0.2:

Fixes and changes:

* Cost of tech (Event: Business Toys) reduced from $1000 to $350
* Cost of toys and candies (Event: Business Toys) reduced from $2000 to $1000
* Prevented the consumable tooltip and the money tooltip from getting stuck.
-If they are already stuck you will need to select the item in the mission mode and open and close the laptop respectively
* Fixed another issue where saving would break temporarily soon after losing health or energy points
* Unequip works properly now
* All gallery images now properly unlock
* When missions are disabled, you now retain your stealth bonus (works after updating even on existing games)
* Fixed the sprite shader which was broken on Open GL ES (which includes ANGLE2 renderer. GL2 was fine)

v0.08.0.1 Bugfix
* Fixed The Contract not getting assigned when starting new game
* Fixed "X Quest Complete" notification when upgrading saved game
* Fixed receiving all of the level up messages when you gain XP after upgrading save.
* Fixed issue where saved game might fail to load after receiving an item
* Fixed player level appearing higher than it should be
* Fixed player money display missing in new games

v0.08.0
Changes and new features:

- New sprite idle animations (3 Pood)
- Save games can now be renamed
- Several new soundtracks added
- New MC theme created from scratch by a freelancer music composer for The DeLuca Family

- Luna Event: Fearless Serpent - (bit story about M6 and the other girls from the past + lewd scene with 2 animations.)
- Gracie Event: Work Seduction
- Gracie Event: I Don't Smoke
- Gracie Event: Movie & Dinner
- Gracie Event: Morning Job
- Gracie Event: Business Toys
- Gracie Event: Sessanta Nove
- Gracie Event: Arrendersi
- Gracie Event: Nepotism
- Gracie Event: The Grind

Fixes:

- Fixed performance issue that may happen after prolonged play (3 Pood)
- Major code change and optimization (3 Pood)
- Equipment/inventory database change (3 Pood)

v0.07.2:

Changes and new features:

Mission Contracts can now be fully controlled via keyboard shortcuts. Designed so it can be played with only the left hand
-navigation: W,S,A,D. Explore: E, Interact: Q, Inventory: Z, Abilities: X, choices: 1-9, Continue: Space, Skip: Ctrl

- Nimble finger now also give Hardened Leather Gloves (R) when getting S
- Stats has been changed to icons (Visual change)
- Icons has been added in appropriate choices (such as battle choices)
- Gallery will stay unlocked even outside of the save game.
- Added all missing events to gallery replay
- Added new Explore stat for mission contract. Will give an overview of how much of the
contract you have explored.
- Added a little scene where the dog can save MC during nimble contract fight (Morbil)
- Saves now inform people what version the saves is and if it is compatible or not.
- Added an image of MC that shows the different gear you wear.
Works with all current equipment.
- Overhaul of the main mission GUI during contracts
- Transparent dialogue box added
- Many new translatable huds and gui

Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the Nimble Finger Fight gave the D rank no matter what
- Fixed an issue that overlapped a mission and Wilfred when not having enough HP/MP
- Fixed an issue where consumable quantities wouldn't update
- Fixed an issue where some room hotspots would persist into events
- The Painter missing description fixed
- New line markers in The Painter fixed
- Can fall through to Painter Talk label in mission The Painter fixed
- Prevents player discarding the pistol so you always have at least one gun
- Peeking stealth bug fixed
- Gallery replay bug fixed
- Bonanzo Meeting top right broken map fix

v0.07.1

v0.07

added french translation

v0.06.1

v0.06

v0.05 [2019-11-20]
Note, only new languages added.

Also, I've noticed people talking in different languages. I need to specify- I do not make these translations and I do not speak those languages. I am not able to answer your questions.
All translations are done by volunteers.

German and Spanish is on hold due to the translators being sick.

v0.05

v0.04.1

v0.4

v0.03b

v0.03a

v0.03

v0.02a Fixed

v0.02a

v0.02

v0.01b
Yes, I fully agree with you, no progression at all.:FacePalm:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sure, there is nothing. What are you going to do? Complaining, crying, throwing a tantrum or giving a coin to your witcher, i mean, dev wont change anything.

Maybe, I don't know, you want to go play something else, forget about it and who knows, in the future if a miracle happens the game is done.

For now, this is what it is.

Follow me for more real life advices!
PS: for legal reasons, I am bound to inform you that advices can take any shape included but not limited to suggestion, songs, hypnosis therapy, electro shock or trolling.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2018
I wanted to give this game a try again after playing it a couple of times around 2019. The story was, from what little I remember, pretty unique and the 3D models looked good. Quite a shame, although I still have a couple of decades of life ahead of me (hopefully) so maybe I'll get to experience that one hot-headed blond girl at some point in time.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, the missions are part of the game.
In any case cutting them mean quite an amount of lore cut to.
TBS, good day to all.

Reactions: Thrill'n Flares
Aug 14, 2021
It was when the game was actively developed and I was a patron, dev said it in discord. Luna is the key main girl, you have to go her path with the russian roulette scene, else story can not progress.

Maybe things changed since then, but considering there was no progression since then, I wouldn't hold my breath for any other girl-solo path. You either go Luna, or you quit the game.

To see the words," no new content" just cause it has not progressed enough to your liking is the dumbest thing I have seen typed since I stop paying attention to this forum months ago. No new content means that there is no progression in story what so ever, not slow as molasses progression.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, I hadn't seen the latest update (I'm sure it was released a few months ago). I get over it, play the French version, and the surprise. All except history and translated into French. Is this my version that bellows or is this normal?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, I hadn't seen the latest update (I'm sure it was released a few months ago). I get over it, play the French version, and the surprise. All except history and translated into French. Is this my version that bellows or is this normal?
Dunno about the French version tbh.
But all translation is done by volunteers so if the current version isn't translated?
Well, that would mean those people either abandoned doing translation or are too busy to work on it.

I see that this post is as dead as the progress of the game.
Depends on what you define as "progress" (lol) and whereabouts you played the game last.
For a lot of people, they'd say this game has had progress till the latest update (v0.09.6)

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Dunno about the French version tbh.
But all translation is done by volunteers so if the current version isn't translated?
Well, that would mean those people either abandoned doing translation or are too busy to work on it.

Depends on what you define as "progress" (lol) and whereabouts you played the game last.
For a lot of people, they'd say this game has had progress till the latest update (v0.09.6)
Ok thanks for the information. For those who are translators, it does not surprise me that there are no more in FR. 1 year without any update, the guys abandoned the game and since it is no longer translated I am unfortunately going to do the same (a mistake that we told him not to make, he was chosen and lost some donor (I was one of them) and some player).

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Ok thanks for the information. For those who are translators, it does not surprise me that there are no more in FR. 1 year without any update, the guys abandoned the game and since it is no longer translated I am unfortunately going to do the same (a mistake that we told him not to make, he was chosen and lost some donor (I was one of them) and some player).
Nobody cares.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes