CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Okay, a little bit of update to share with all the DeLuca soldiers after the discord DM with Hopes (he gave me consent to disclose the below).

Hopes' plans right now;

- To have the steam release of The DeLuca Family Season 1 ready at the end of this month. He's just waiting for morbil (his coder) to finish the code for Codex (lore section) as he also has the image ready for that.

- Visual Novel mode (the last mode after the 2 other modes Full Experience, Just Story) release will coincide with the steam release.
HornyyPussy iirc, I think you were waiting for this one to get the VN mode release, or was I mistaken?
Anyway, all people waiting for VN mode to be available, the wait isn't long; it's coming soon-ish!

- With the gameplay (which has been an ongoing debate here), Hopes' reply was "It's not decided yet. I'll see how I feel about it once I get there for season 2. But it could possibly be implementing suggestions of what fans made in the discussions."
I recall Hopes talking about a friendship mod
A route where you can just be friend with either of the girls if you're not interested. Did he ever spoke about it again ?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Okay, a little bit of update to share with all the DeLuca soldiers after the discord DM with Hopes (he gave me consent to disclose the below).

Hopes' plans right now;

- To have the steam release of The DeLuca Family Season 1 ready at the end of this month. He's just waiting for morbil (his coder) to finish the code for Codex (lore section) as he also has the image ready for that.

- Visual Novel mode (the last mode after the 2 other modes Full Experience, Just Story) release will coincide with the steam release.
HornyyPussy iirc, I think you were waiting for this one to get the VN mode release, or was I mistaken?
Anyway, all people waiting for VN mode to be available, the wait isn't long; it's coming soon-ish!

- With the gameplay (which has been an ongoing debate here), Hopes' reply was "It's not decided yet. I'll see how I feel about it once I get there for season 2. But it could possibly be implementing suggestions of what fans made in the discussions."
Can't wait to see S2, definetively in my Top 3 novels, i love it too much

Reactions: zargoth99

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I haven't played much
It sounds like you have to bang all the girls is that true?
Well, so far you are banging not really any of the main LIs (of the family) though it is quite sexual and yes, you can avoid one (Isabel) to a degree, one (Cordia) has no explicit content so far, but Gracie and Luna are somewhat forced, though what happens precisely will depend on decisions. Which leads to the old pitfall of such novels that just being a nice person to somebody can backfire if you want to friendzone them.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I haven't played much
It sounds like you have to bang all the girls is that true?
Like the others said : You have some lewd content with Luna and Gracie (mandatory but how it plays depend on your choices) and you can avoid Isabel.
You can also avoid some one-shot sexual scenes.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Do choices even have any impact on the story? I've been choosing all low moral choices i can, i ended up with a cowardly goody-two-shoes of a protagonist instead....

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Do choices even have any impact on the story? I've been choosing all low moral choices i can, i ended up with a cowardly goody-two-shoes of a protagonist instead....
Well, the MC's current situation, and his background of the game is fixed.
What I mean by that is regardless of the high or low morality choice you have made, the MC is still forced under contract with the Family (DeLucas), and his background with acting like a coward to make his opponents underestimate him is how he grew up (as shown in Ombra mission event).

Given the above, I'd say if you're looking for big branch in paths where MC of one low morality (called Dispassion in game) is completely different from high morality (less dispassion? There's no word for it in game), then I'd say you're likely to be disappointed.

The choice of Dispassion or not only slightly affects the dialogue that MC makes for a brief moment in that scene.
The overall characterization of MC remains the same.
Cause the MC evolving from cowardly protagonist to someone who becomes more active is actually big part of the main storyline.

Ianthony

Dec 26, 2021
So I got time to play this game again after a very long time like a year or so, I am glad that this game is still ongoing despite the slow updates. And excited for the next season since I'm still worried and curious on what happened and what will happen to gracie

Reactions: Don Sucio

necrodey

Feb 20, 2019
So I got time to play this game again after a very long time like a year or so, I am glad that this game is still ongoing despite the slow updates. And excited for the next season since I'm still worried and curious on what happened and what will happen to gracie
This ends the entire first season when the last update came out, thanks for responding.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You have been here for 4 years eating Benjamin Franklin's money green and green and there is not a bit of progress of in the story You are releasing chapters like DLC in 10 months Now everyone has found it a joke Smart progress I think 2025 will come..........!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm sure you're one of them that are milked by this evil dev. Shame on you, that you support such an evil figure.
We must put an end to this, each one, who support such a dev need to be cleansed. Thus I hereby command, you shall write 1000 times: I'm in shame of myself, cause I support a shady figure dev.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes