TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
And I'm sure you're one of them that are milked by this evil dev. Shame on you, that you support such an evil figure.
We must put an end to this, each one, who support such a dev need to be cleansed. Thus I hereby command, you shall write 1000 times: I'm in shame of myself, cause I support a shady figure dev.
Bro don't engage him, I once read that people who use more than 3 exclamation marks in a row are mentally unstable and one step away from becoming serialkillers...for real, that's what it said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Bro don't engage him, I once read that people who use more than 3 exclamation marks in a row are mentally unstable and one step away from becoming serialkillers...for real, that's what it said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But he's correct, I also think that 2025 will come. Right after 2024.

AwakenEX

Jun 11, 2020
I must to be honest, I really loved the game (and i'm really in love with Luna), but how can something be so good and so fucking bad at the same fucking time? First time I played this I was so excited to see Luna's character development and that hype just blown up with bugs (In the store when you try to buy an item, When you save the game and you load next day just to see that it is on the first time you went to Lucaria again, do all that soldiers quarters bullshit again and again) I just deleted it but some time later I decided to try it again because the plot was very interesting, just found a way to go through the bugs and played 12 hours straight. Really felt in love with the characters but godfuckingdamn, dude there's so much talk in this Novel, honestly man I just skipped everything that wasn't about Luna or a main character at some point. Not to mention, the history progression is so looow, to a game that's here for at least 5 years it's a shame that there's no content at all, some hours of grinding and you're done. Look, I might being an asshole here, but I think this game deserves more effort. Even that I skipped a lot of the back history, the plot is very good, all that mafia thing got a lot of potential but the dev it's just wasting it. (And please add a fucking sex scene with Luna soon, pleaaaaaase)

Reactions: Vasilji

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I must to be honest, I really loved the game (and i'm really in love with Luna), but how can something be so good and so fucking bad at the same fucking time? First time I played this I was so excited to see Luna's character development and that hype just blown up with bugs (In the store when you try to buy an item, When you save the game and you load next day just to see that it is on the first time you went to Lucaria again, do all that soldiers quarters bullshit again and again) I just deleted it but some time later I decided to try it again because the plot was very interesting, just found a way to go through the bugs and played 12 hours straight. Really felt in love with the characters but godfuckingdamn, dude there's so much talk in this Novel, honestly man I just skipped everything that wasn't about Luna or a main character at some point. Not to mention, the history progression is so looow, to a game that's here for at least 5 years it's a shame that there's no content at all, some hours of grinding and you're done. Look, I might being an asshole here, but I think this game deserves more effort. Even that I skipped a lot of the back history, the plot is very good, all that mafia thing got a lot of potential but the dev it's just wasting it. (And please add a fucking sex scene with Luna soon, pleaaaaaase)
Always interesting to see people using how long a game is in development as a reason for why there should be something they want. It has been in development for 5 years, but we are on season 1. It doesn't make sense for luna to have scenes with the MC, not yet anyway.

This game is much more focused on story and character writing than random meaningless sex scenes. I promise you, when we do get a scene with Luna, it will feel a lot more rewarding than if there were to be a scene before her and the MC could properly build up their relationship.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Dude. First of all, learn to use paragraphs.
Trying to read your post gave me a migraine, and I'd imagine it would drive people crazy with non-stop wall of texts (and most would likely, ignore lol).

Secondly, your post lost all credibility when you said "I just skipped everything that wasn't about Luna or a main character at some point." If Luna's the only girl you like (I mean she's my favorite too, but I like other girls too), then of course you'd feel there's less content.
Gracie had gotten a huge content with 0.08 (basically that update was Gracie update), given she was really lacking in content before then, and prior to v0.07, Isabel had gotten some decent update as well.

Hopes said that LIs content will come in rotations; so while Luna is the most popular by a lot of folks, it can't always be about her (and this is pretty much same with any VNs that are in development).

So, given you skipped whole bunch of non-Luna or MC focused event, it's not surprising you think there's no content, compared to people who got engaged with it all, and went through everything lol.

Thirdly, I'm guessing given you're new to this site, you're not aware that the dev (HopesGaming), does this as a hobby.
He actually has a separate primary job in RL, and is not a full time dev.
In fact, very few AVN devs are full-timers, with a lot of them having not enough financial stability from what they earn from Patreon to transition to being full-time devs.

Regardless, what I'm saying is that even if you're somehow unsatisfied with the amount of content, well the issue lies with you for not managing your own expectations properly with a dev who is not full-time.

And..... lastly, regarding "Content", well what exactly do you mean by the word?
The definition of the word can be interpreted differently depending on who is asked; for you only Luna's freeroam storylines and MC's main story as well as sex scenes with the main girls may be consider as content.
But for others, basically all aspects of the game can be considered as content; events of girls like Isabel and Gracie (and soon Cordia), Wilfred's contracts, etc.

With the sex scenes, there's no use begging (with added expletives lol) for the sex scenes to come soon.
Hopes (the dev) has said from the beginning and time and time again (it's also in the FAQs section in his Patreon page) that story will always come first and sex scenes will not be rushed.
Sex scenes with the main girls will arrive when it fits the story for him and not earlier (just because people cry out about it lol).

Of course, Hopes did say that sex with the main girls will happen from DeLuca season 2, but as said before only from when it fits the story.

AwakenEX

Jun 11, 2020
I'm sorry for not explaining myself well. My main issue isn't the lack of scenes with the character I like, but how slow the game's progress is. To put it simply, even though I enjoyed the game, it felt like I didn't make much progress in the story after spending so much time playing.

The many long and unnecessary conversations also got boring, but I understand that's just my personal preference.

What really disappointed me when I finished the game a few hours ago wasn't the end of the season, which I liked, but the fact that there's no more game to play, and it seems like it will be a while before the next season comes out, according to the comments I've seen.

There were a couple of things that bothered me: I wanted to play the game without using cheats, but I had problems with the saves, the in-game store, buying items, and moving around the map. I had to use a mod to get around these issues, which was annoying. Despite these problems, I think the game deserves a rating of at least 4.5 out of 5.

I look forward to playing it again in a few years when it's finished, as it promises to be a great experience.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm sorry for not explaining myself well. My main issue isn't the lack of scenes with the character I like, but how slow the game's progress is. To put it simply, even though I enjoyed the game, it felt like I didn't make much progress in the story after spending so much time playing.

The many long and unnecessary conversations also got boring, but I understand that's just my personal preference.

What really disappointed me when I finished the game a few hours ago wasn't the end of the season, which I liked, but the fact that there's no more game to play, and it seems like it will be a while before the next season comes out, according to the comments I've seen.

There were a couple of things that bothered me: I wanted to play the game without using cheats, but I had problems with the saves, the in-game store, buying items, and moving around the map. I had to use a mod to get around these issues, which was annoying. Despite these problems, I think the game deserves a rating of at least 4.5 out of 5.

I look forward to playing it again in a few years when it's finished, as it promises to be a great experience.
I've already explained a lot about progress etc in my previous post, so I won't delve into it any further.

Well, you'll need to explain what long, unnecessary conversations exactly were using examples because without any context nobody will understand what you're even referring to.
I didn't really find any to be of that issue as you've said (and I've played this game at least 3 times, probably even more if I count for some events I rewatched them in the replay gallery lol).

The game is playable without using cheats or mods. All my playthroughs, I played the game without any and it was were fine with no issues (same for several folks).
But if you had such issues, you really should have reported the issue to the dev (HopesGaming) or the coder (Morbil) in Hopes' discord (if you really don't like the cheats/mods as you're saying) and they could have looked into it.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Nice Game but is there any FR translation?
All translation work is done by volunteers.
If you don't see the option to change the translation to French (or if the option is there but it doesn't work), it likely means that the people who may have been working on the translation before have likely abandoned it.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Started playing this weekend and while the story is overall funny and good, my main criticism would be that the character cast is a confusing mess. I just read the Story 11:Cogwheel-scene and it's doing what the game does all the time: each scene some new people show up and are usually quickly forgotten again. Like, remember the blond prodigy fighter from the intro? Everyone probably thought he would be the main antagonist to the MC, playing a huge role in this game .. instead so far he never showed up again. Why wasn't he at the raid on the warehouse or in one of the other gang-scenes, instead of some random bald-y guy or the rollerblade-girl?

Same for the brothel/tavern-characters. At the beginning it was introduced like those would be important places but you never go there again. I tried to go there through the free-roam-mission later again but you can't even enter.

Also the grinding to become a Soldato was a bit too much. Also very strange pacing since you need to grind out all those levels early to move on with the main story (and earn money for gifts) - and afterwards you don't need any more contracts again and you're basically max-level.

But then again, the game is really fun. I especially like Luna and Wilfried, such great character!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1tato9 and Vasilji

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Started playing this weekend and while the story is overall funny and good, my main criticism would be that the character cast is a confusing mess. I just read the Story 11:Cogwheel-scene and it's doing what the game does all the time: each scene some new people show up and are usually quickly forgotten again. Like, remember the blond prodigy fighter from the intro? Everyone probably thought he would be the main antagonist to the MC, playing a huge role in this game .. instead so far he never showed up again. Why wasn't he at the raid on the warehouse or in one of the other gang-scenes, instead of some random bald-y guy or the rollerblade-girl?
Dev said before that Dominico (the blonde prodigy fighter you're referring to) will show up in season 2.
As for why he doesn't show up in MC's other missions in season 1; well you do realize that the DeLucas (the Family in which MC is in Contract with) are one of the Big 5, right?
Hence, the Family has tons of Soldatos and also many missions which happen off screen (i.e. missions MC does aren't the only missions the Family has lol).
And while he doesn't show up after that Intro and town exploration event, he does get mentioned at least once; with Luna saying he's an up-and-comer in one of Gracie's events (Fawkes arc).
So saying the character is forgotten is incorrect as well as your assumption that Dominico will be the main antagonist to MC (what I remember Hopes saying is Dom may become a bit of rival for our MC down the line, but wouldn't say he actually becomes an antagonist)

I mean, random bald-y guy or the rollerblade-girl are both Capo-regime, the high rankers within the Family lol.
They both appeared at least 2 missions (Fazio mission against Straffan and Ombra mission for Eiza) already in season 1, and will have much more presence in the game as the MC rises in ranks.

Same for the brothel/tavern-characters. At the beginning it was introduced like those would be important places but you never go there again. I tried to go there through the free-roam-mission later again but you can't even enter.

Also the grinding to become a Soldato was a bit too much. Also very strange pacing since you need to grind out all those levels early to move on with the main story (and earn money for gifts) - and afterwards you don't need any more contracts again and you're basically max-level.

But then again, the game is really fun. I especially like Luna and Wilfried, such great character!
I mean you still can visit or get references to the following locations;

- Gina's tavern is mentioned in one of Gracie's events
- Old Capo Vincent appears in one of Isabel's events
- Musala Hill is a place you visit in one of Luna's events
- La Gamma is also a place you visit in one of Luna's events
- The Church of the nun sisters Amita, Amata, and Father Batista MC visits as one of Wilfred's Contracts

There's only so much one can cram in with the side content before it feels to crammed.

But Hopes (dev) has stated that the game will have 3 seasons. And with Wilfred's contracts, we've only got the E contracts.
I'm sure we'll be revisiting several of these locations (like the tavern and brothel) from season 2 by events or more contracts.

Grinding with Wilfred's contracts gameplay, shrugs. I didn't mind it really. The contracts themselves I initially found to be challenging, but soon found them easy enough. And found the grind to be nowhere near as bad as some other sandbox games I went through in this site.
But in terms of Contracts some people don't like them, others like them.
I'm obviously in the latter camp, but it is what it is.
Different strokes for different folks.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Started playing this weekend and while the story is overall funny and good, my main criticism would be that the character cast is a confusing mess. I just read the Story 11:Cogwheel-scene
Just realized that the game seems to have screwed up the order of the scenes, as the actual mission which should have lead to this scene is just playing now. Maybe a bug?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes