Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know right? :love:. Best character in AVN games :love::cry::cry:
For real and if it wasn't for Gracie idk if I would like this game. Anytime I felt my interest on my first playthrough for this game slipping Gracie makes me laugh. Which is why that cliffhanger ending fucked me up for like a week 1/2 or so. It's the only reason im refusing to replay this game at least till Season 2 don't want that to fuck me up again lol. Despite me loving her character alot maybe more than alot of other AVN LI.

Reactions: Reyarul

Reyarul

Jan 22, 2022
For real and if it wasn't for Gracie idk if I would like this game. Anytime I felt my interest on my first playthrough for this game slipping Gracie makes me laugh. Which is why that cliffhanger ending fucked me up for like a week 1/2 or so. It's the only reason im refusing to replay this game at least till Season 2 don't want that to fuck me up again lol. Despite me loving her character alot maybe more than alot of other AVN LI.
yeahh Dude!! arghh that frickin cliffhanger! :ROFLMAO:.

I don't know what the story will be in Season 2... but i hope we can see more content with gracie there, and HopesGaming please add more content and longer story for gracie in season 2 please ! :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: HopesGaming

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I love how this guy posted this in 2019. Aged like milk.
yeah the wait sucks but i'm not playing this title for the sex / lewds all about the story and comedy between Gracie and Luna for me. So long the story doesn't feel like he rushed because of us and suffers im fine with it at least for now especially after that cliffhanger ending. It would be such a disappointment to wait so long if it felt like it was rushed and ruined the start of season 2.

RoaringDream

May 2, 2022
Just saw Luna's backstory and all I can say is FUCK YOU!!!!! Why was that so depressing and infuriating?! My girl needs her get back

Reyarul

Jan 22, 2022
Just saw Luna's backstory and all I can say is FUCK YOU!!!!! Why was that so depressing and infuriating?! My girl needs her get back
Yeah lol,i felt little bit depressed after saw that then when playing the second time due to my corupt save file i just play that scene with skipping enabled don't want to see it again

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
damn, i hate when they stop updating, even if it is just to say, the project is still going on, slowly but still.

Cool
Let me give ya a little update here :)

Currently, it's a slow go. This year has been my busiest so far due to real life stuff. All from marriage, new home, to job changes and other headaches, heh!
So, the DeLuca project has unfortunately taken a backseat many of the times.

With that said, I'm 99% ready to do a steam release. And I've always said that once I go steam this won't be a hobby project anymore but my full time job. With proper schedules and no other job beside this.
Hope this give a bit more insight. :)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes