JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Has the developer abandoned the game?
Dude, had you taken a look at the most recent posts, you would know the answer already.
My post which is literally only 3 posts above yours states season 1 is coming to Steam.

After Game launches on Steam, Hopes will resume working on season 2.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye and kingc123

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Come on guys. Hopes is doing this in his free time. He has a real job, and life in general. He is clearly devoted to this game, so it will be finished someday. Look forward to it. If it just dropped now, completely finished, we would all just play it to the end and then have nothing to look forward to. Try out the many other good games here to tide you over until the next story release.

Hopes, do you have the story mapped out until the end, or just a general outline? Once you start season 2, how many seasons to you plan for Deluca Family until the end of the story?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Come on guys. Hopes is doing this in his free time. He has a real job, and life in general. He is clearly devoted to this game, so it will be finished someday. Look forward to it. If it just dropped now, completely finished, we would all just play it to the end and then have nothing to look forward to. Try out the many other good games here to tide you over until the next story release.

Hopes, do you have the story mapped out until the end, or just a general outline? Once you start season 2, how many seasons to you plan for Deluca Family until the end of the story?
He currently has his IRL job and has been doing this game as a hobby.
Having said that, he's inching closer to releasing Season 1 of The DeLuca Family (Steam trailer for the Soldato Edition can be found here) and will soon announce the steam release date when everything is ready.

As for the plans for the game, he stated before that he has plans for there to be 3 seasons, and yeah from what he said before several of the stuff he already has planned out.
Though some stuff, they may change slightly depending on the fans' feedback; for instance, Onorina, Wilfred's division member originally wasn't supposed to appear as often as she did.
But reception to her character has been very popular, hence Hopes decided to add her to more events.

Yeah, but some do not understand what that means, I mean they probably heard about it but never had to face it on their own
I'd imagine many will of those folks will go "Dev, where my update?" & "Developed game over 5 years? Is it aboned?" :HideThePain::HideThePain:
It's a typical pattern we see time and time again lol

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Do you know if the launch on Steam is expected before the end of the year?
No. Only Hopes knows that, but he hasn't said anything yet.
I expect that he would make an official announcement on his Patreon when it's ready.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It's that time of year again.
I'm a year older (and hopefully more wiser :KEK: ).

To the Godfather HopesGaming and all the fellow soldiers of DeLuca who like me, have been following the game for a while now, I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Whereever you are, I wish you well, be safe, and am hoping you all have fun!

aaa7b9788fb76ea5f1b8d0f137b46e76.jpg

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ughh, the game is good.. but it's feel too freedom uhh i mean i don't know how to play this game in other , like wich one should i complete first for the main mission or the sidemission and for the side mission... i confuse wich one should i comple first wish someone have the walkthrough that are in order to share it here .

Sorry my english is bad
There's no need for a walkthrough.
Why?
Well, see my quoted post below;

The game has a built-in guide.
Click on the "J" button at top and open up your Journal.

In the "Journal" window which opens up, click on the "Event Log" tab.
Event Log shows all the pre-requisites that are required to trigger for every event.

As for the order, well pre-requisites already fix the order for quite a lot of events anyway.
But other than that, it's intentional for the player to just play the order they want - whether it's the main mission, or girls freeroam events, or even contracts.

SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
do anyone have lots save file ... not for only single event i mean ... i have the habbit of storing multiple save ?? anyone?? for PC windows

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
maybe....
Hopes patreon are quite there's no new post/update post for couple months after the latest post.
damn, i hate when they stop updating, even if it is just to say, the project is still going on, slowly but still.

Season 1 is completed and he's getting prepared to take it to Steam, as you can see in this trailer in the post below;

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-09-6-hopesgaming.15459/post-12433806

When that happens, he'll be going forward onto Season 2.
Cool

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes