Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1705350963167.png
Would anyone here make up their minds already ???
is there some ending in the game or not?
the ending was worst for me than the Luna backstory in all honesty and the back story is one of the saddest thing ive ever seen in a tv
At this point I'm just gonna assume that you people are trying to be funny.......
Same here
I know i say it like, everydaay, but, can't wait for the next chaapter lol, i love this novel and i'm very anxious about the chapter 1 ending
Which is it then?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Would anyone here make up their minds already ???
is there some ending in the game or not?

Which is it then?
To the game no. To Season 1 yes it ends on a cliffhanger. I did word that message poorly. I meant the ending was worst than Luna's backstory for me because I can't wait for season 2 and it left on a cliffhanger that I want a answer to asap. As well as said cliffhanger made me care for a certain character more than Luna despite Luna having a really sad backstory that makes you want to be there for her.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1705351474578.png
Shhh ... dear. I am here for you. Rest your head firmly on my cheek, transfer my hopes and dreams of joy and happyness directly into your frontal emotional cortex and forget all your sorrows. Let them go to some other girl if they really want to.
As well as said cliffhanger made me care for a certain character more than Luna despite Luna having a really sad backstory that makes you want to be there for her.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
yeah better make that season 2 start quickly. as i cant wait now i have seen the end of season 1. though i am still debating with myself if the conclusion of the ending makes sense or that its just a way to shock the audience. as both sides of that possibility have been shown plenty often in games and moview with proper explenations for both sides. so that will keep me awake for a while i guess

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah better make that season 2 start quickly. as i cant wait now i have seen the end of season 1. though i am still debating with myself if the conclusion of the ending makes sense or that its just a way to shock the audience. as both sides of that possibility have been shown plenty often in games and moview with proper explenations for both sides. so that will keep me awake for a while i guess
that was all that is on my mind for like 2 weeks after I played this. Gonna be awhile for Season 2 I think as I think all his time been spent on the steam release not 100% sure.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
that was all that is on my mind for like 2 weeks after I played this. Gonna be awhile for Season 2 I think as I think all his time been spent on the steam release not 100% sure.
yeah last i heard was they working on a trailer or at least searching for people to help with that after that they going to make season 2.

• Haha
Reactions: Pissit

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
Let me give ya a little update here :)

Currently, it's a slow go. This year has been my busiest so far due to real life stuff. All from marriage, new home, to job changes and other headaches, heh!
So, the DeLuca project has unfortunately taken a backseat many of the times.

With that said, I'm 99% ready to do a steam release. And I've always said that once I go steam this won't be a hobby project anymore but my full time job. With proper schedules and no other job beside this.
Hope this give a bit more insight. :)
All well and good, I'm currently moving myself, just need to clean the last appartment and I'm set to start with the new appartment, but hope everything is going well and will go well in the future. :D

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
the ending was worst for me than the Luna backstory in all honesty and the back story is one of the saddest thing ive ever seen in a tv or w/e that I can recall. It was all I thought about for like the first 2 weeks - month after playing this game. So im right there with you.
thank god i saw the novel first time with the luna backstory full writed and a new other thing after it, so, i didn't had to wait, bc, DAMN WHAT A BACKSTORY, best one so far in all novels, only thinking about it i cry already

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Luna has one of the best stories I've ever seen, despite being quite sad there is still hope for her. She is the perfect girl!

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes