whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I presume you mean the mission where you meet a lady sunbathing? Most probably you still need to collect the stats.
I was wondering if he meant Rescue The Assassin, where we meet Siobhan.
As you say, could be Nimble Fingers, meeting Bikini Girl.
Or The Snooping Bonans, where we meet up with Leilana.
Or The Painter, where we meet the daughter... :unsure:
lol "the level where you find some chick" doesn't really narrow it down too much. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
does anybody have a preview of this game animation? are they good?
They're really good actually. Hopes has put a lot of effort into this game and it shows. If you are referring to only lewd I don't remember, but I think they were good too. The game itself is fantastic. Definitely worth a look if you haven't played it already.

• Haha
Reactions: Pissit

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
I was wondering if he meant Rescue The Assassin, where we meet Siobhan.
As you say, could be Nimble Fingers, meeting Bikini Girl.
Or The Snooping Bonans, where we meet up with Leilana.
Or The Painter, where we meet the daughter... :unsure:
lol "the level where you find some chick" doesn't really narrow it down too much. :ROFLMAO:
The assassin one where you go with the entire group.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
was this abandoned? last update was 5/15/23
I wouldn't say so just doesn't communicate often. He did release a trailer for the steam release not to long ago , so I can assume he's been putting that as his focus as from what I understand that version of the game is going to have a VN mode. As well I heard he got busy with life getting married or something.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
so i have a small annoyance with the game. things can be played out of order. i have not even been attacked by ezra but i am already playing the ombra part after the revange.
yeah that's the problem with any game that use free roam events as a way to tell the story which is why I can't wait for the steam release to replay this as it's going to have a VN mode. There is another popular game on this site that uses the same story telling method and lets just say I had to force my self to play through all the content that was outside of the main story cause without knowing a proper order killed my enjoyment.

Reactions: ziggy81

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
yeah that's the problem with any game that use free roam events as a way to tell the story which is why I can't wait for the steam release to replay this as it's going to have a VN mode. There is another popular game on this site that uses the same story telling method and lets just say I had to force my self to play through all the content that was outside of the main story cause without knowing a proper order killed my enjoyment.
it already has vn mode. what game would that be that you are refering to? also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
it already has vn mode. what game would that be that you are refering to? also like with most of the other events this one could easily have the revange mission as a req for that one. just like i love you my sun needs evening and my name is luna before you can do that one. i think its just something that the dev overlooked.
are you sure because when I played it sometime in the last 5 months it didn't. As that option was greyed out ( meaning it wasn't in the game yet) and I read that was going to be in the next update. Sometime after that I read that update was going to be in the steam launch. If so then I might replay it before the steam launch as I feel like I forgot alot about the story.

The name of the other game doesn't matter as well bad forum to mention it here. I was just saying with that method of story telling it's easy to play events out of order if it isn't done just right like having requirements.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
are you sure because when I played it sometime in the last 5 months it didn't. As that option was greyed out ( meaning it wasn't in the game yet) and I read that was going to be in the next update. Sometime after that I read that update was going to be in the steam launch. If so then I might replay it before the steam launch as I feel like I forgot alot about the story.

The name of the other game doesn't matter as well bad forum to mention it here. I was just saying with that method of story telling it's easy to play events out of order if it isn't done just right like having requirements.
just asking for the other games name since i like this style of game and want more but i get your point. as for the vn option never tried it myself but when i hover over it its at least not grayed out for me like you say its for you version 9.6 right ?.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
just asking for the other games name since i like this style of game and want more but i get your point. as for the vn option never tried it myself but when i hover over it its at least not grayed out for me like you say its for you version 9.6 right ?.
just double checked right version and booted the game up yeah you are right not greyed out but when you click it says to come back in a future update. So didn't seem I miss remembered.

Reactions: rambo455

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I know i say it like, everydaay, but, can't wait for the next chaapter lol, i love this novel and i'm very anxious about the chapter 1 ending

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know i say it like, everydaay, but, can't wait for the next chaapter lol, i love this novel and i'm very anxious about the chapter 1 ending
the ending was worst for me than the Luna backstory in all honesty and the back story is one of the saddest thing ive ever seen in a tv or w/e that I can recall. It was all I thought about for like the first 2 weeks - month after playing this game. So im right there with you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: imadumb
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes