Crzy1352

Jan 4, 2022
Please help me about this, on the map luna and gracie its apear but when I go to the living room they are not there

Crzy1352

Jan 4, 2022
I'm playing the story only mode and I'm stuck at whatever happens between Luna and Gracie after the "Fly, White Bird, Fly!" event. They're both in the Living Room but don't appear there and I can't trigger whatever event it's supposed to happen.
I tried replaying the game and re-downloading the entire thing but all led to the same results.
Dude Areyou already fix this bug? or you already found the problem?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Should’ve went all in when game had 700+ patrons. Hate to say it but game will eventually keep losing patrons until it dies out. Rip to a great game.
is your friend. Yet, earning and overall quality (includes dev time, but it isn't the only factor) are in loose to each other. I never hope that a game becomes abadonded, but some of them will and if a dev need his Patrons and lose (too many) of them, this normaly happens.
Lucky for us, hope still consider this a hobby only, but could change in the future.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Heh, I guess people are itchy for some news. :KEK:
Here are what Hopes said in his discord DM with me of the current status;

1) Regarding Steam release date announcement

Snap 2023-12-07 at 17.30.57.png

2) Steam trailer (and who will be working on it)

Snap 2023-12-07 at 17.31.27.png

As for the Steam trailer, I'm a nobody, but.... let's just say I helped Hopes a tiny little bit with his trailer in terms of ideas for it. ;)

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys !
well, I played again the Ombra part and I'm a little confused with the timelapse of the game:

Sobian never knew is aunt Zin.... That's strange .

Sobian is the elder sister so 22/24 years old (if Sorcha is 18 )
Fina Efrem's daugther is max 13/14y by her look
So if Nazani killed Efrem and Zin just before Fina's birth, Sobian had at least 8y and Sorcha 4y !
Nazani was cheating Mina with Zin...
If Nazani'memories 're true, he killed Zin is Ombra's mansion, the same place Sobian went to look for him.
It's so strange Sobian as never seen her aunt...

if anyone can explain it to me

please :)

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
After getting permission from Hopes, it's my pleasure to present to ya all, the Steam trailer for "The DeLuca Family: Soldato Edition (Season 1):

Thanks TripleJ.

It's an honest trailer, given that all images used are also a part of season 1, but it's also a modest trailer.

The landscape has changed so much over just the past 3-5 years, Movie producers spent more on advertising and marketing than on the actual making of the movie and it's becoming more and more like that in the gaming world aswell.

Steam is such a hit or miss proposition and it often doesn't have all that much to do with the quality of the product (which is obviously outstanding in this case), especially on low budget pricetags like around the 10$ mark, but much more on people finding the product among the millions of games.

A professional trailer can be a very worthwhile investment, it generates hype, gets spread around and it can reach a lot of people.

Now having said all of that, I obviously dont know Hopes financial situation and if a professional trailer was ever even an option, but given that it can make the difference on the game grossing 3k-5k-10k or 30k-50k-100k, and my believe, that the high story quality of the game should sell if the game has a chance to be noticed, I am a bit bummed that Hope either decided not to go that route, or didnt have the ressources to do it.

I have some contacts, and I'll try to help as best as I can with bringing attention to the game, once it reaches a critical mass it should grow just on it's own merit.

Nonetheless, I'm gonna be rooting for you HopesGaming and you can already spend the money for 5 sold copies, because as soon as it's on steam, I'll grab it and I blackmailed 4 buddies into buying it aswell.

Best of luck, fingers crossed, knock on wood, break a leg, fuck a duck !!!

Go get 'em !

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Something I forgot, HopesGaming you should definitely contact all youtube adult game review channels with a decent number of subs, give them a download link or a free steam key and tell them if they are up to it, you would be happy if they do a review on The DeLuca Family. That's a zero costs, huge impact kinda deal.

Examples : , , .

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes