jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
When will this uptade
never they took their patreon money and are now on a beach in mexico with 300 of their close female friends and i am not mad at them i just want to be friends and please tell me which beach and i will get my ticket

Michelangelo da Mouso

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I've tried playing this game, and in less than 30 minutes, I was encountering errors. When exiting and returning from 'going to work', the game gets stuck, and the screen repeats a dialogue over and over, without the possibility of going to any other area of the house or doing anything..

I'm surprised that with over 3000 likes, it has these fatal errors that require restarting the game.

So, my question is... does the free roaming and everything else really worth it? Or will I have a very limited experience if I choose the visual novel mode?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I've tried playing this game, and in less than 30 minutes, I was encountering errors. When exiting and returning from 'going to work', the game gets stuck, and the screen repeats a dialogue over and over, without the possibility of going to any other area of the house or doing anything..

I'm surprised that with over 3000 likes, it has these fatal errors that require restarting the game.

So, my question is... does the free roaming and everything else really worth it? Or will I have a very limited experience if I choose the visual novel mode?
not sure as I had no issue when I played sandbox mode during the Summer when i first played this game but Visual Novel mode isn't out yet I think that's coming with the steam release.

• Angry
Reactions: zero1234

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just a bit of update after DM with Hopes;

1) He just got his Steam account verified
2) After he gets done with the Codex, along with the revamped Gallery, it's all gonna release on Steam

and this one, probably many people have been wondering about -

3) He's gonna keep the Season 1 Contracts gameplay for Season 2 (yup, you heard it right, he's not gonna scrap it).
To explain further, while he initially thought about scrapping it, he changed his mind. Regarding Contracts possibly sacrificing the VN aspect of the game (in which he said he wishes he could have done more for season 1), this was his comment about it when I asked;

Snap 2024-01-19 at 17.41.06.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes