PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yes, as SonsOfLiberty says, the game on Steam may take up more space than the F95 version, but this is also the case with other games such as LOF.
On Steam it says that the developer is "MemoGaming". HopesGaming is the same person, right? I don't want to buy a fake version :LOL:.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, as SonsOfLiberty says, the game on Steam may take up more space than the F95 version, but this is also the case with other games such as LOF.
On Steam it says that the developer is "MemoGaming". HopesGaming is the same person, right? I don't want to buy a fake version :LOL:.
99.9% sure I saw Hopesgaming talking in one of the steam forums under the name Hopesgaming with the deveoloper tag.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yes, I'm also MemoGaming heh.
The steam version is 1.0
There are no new events. It's basically just the whole season 1 with some polish, Vn-mode and new lore added. around 40ish page of lore with a few images with it. Basically just some world building and some past events back when Cordia and the other serpents were on the rise.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Last time I remember playing this game was ages ago around when sad Luna' backstory dropped. What a great time to revisit this gem. Congrats dev for Steam release, I'm adding this one too on my library. :love:

Reactions: The D0n

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Is season 2 is in under development or yet to start?
This game is a gem, :love::love:
The steam version is 1.0
There are no new events. It's basically just the whole season 1 with some polish, Vn-mode and new lore added. around 40ish page of lore with a few images with it. Basically just some world building and some past events back when Cordia and the other serpents were on the rise.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Anyone tell Me,
Can I purchase deluca family steam release?
I mean , I already played this update upto 0.9.6.
Will steam release has final "save" for season 1 that takes place in season 2?
Like in being a dik, saves transfer season 2 to 3 like that
OR DELUCA FAMILY SEASON 2 will starts separately (set all choices in default)?

Reactions: The D0n

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Anyone tell Me,
Most likely it will. It just came out yesterday.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Anyone tell Me,
I bought it on Steam and all the older saves were there , I just started a replay though as I have been holding off for full release. Give it a Positive review if you do, helps the Steam AI to promote it.

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
The steam version is 1.0
wait, so are you cool with the game eventually getting onto the f95zone releases?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
wait, so are you cool with the game eventually getting onto the f95zone releases?
From what I understand is that Steam has rules that a Dev can not sell their game anywhere else lower than the price they list it for on Steam. Most devs kinda look the other way when new chapter or season or whatever gets "leaked" to pirate site of their Patreon or SS pages.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The steam version is 1.0
It seems nobody has asked the important question - Is the Patreon version going to be updated to 1.0 with all the "new" stuff?

Reactions: mamon261

Jeeva hulk

Oct 1, 2020
I get a problem!
After luna's mansion tour at the start, everything I try to save is not working. When I load the save it gets back to event tab first work "go to gina Tavern" and "soldier's quarters". Another issue is even after aborting or completing the mission on event tab it doesn't go back to story, I still found myself in event tab again and again.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Anyone tell Me,
Yes, season 2 will be dlc on steam. Which mean the saves transfer over :)

I bought it on Steam and all the older saves were there , I just started a replay though as I have been holding off for full release. Give it a Positive review if you do, helps the Steam AI to promote it.
Thank you d0n! And yeah hopefully once people finished their play through they leave an review. Currently what I am looking for at the most!

I would never leak my own game. However, I would rather be friendly than antagonizing with people that pirate. Why? Because many people tend to first pirate and then support, and those who don't tend to help with word of mouth. f95 have created visibility for so many adult games more than any other platforms. Especially at the early stage.
Even the comments on here are talking about supporting on steam and give reviews.

Okay, got it. Now let's see that new lore. HopesGaming if it isn't 1 to 1 like I envisioned it, I'm gonna sue you for entrapment, solicitation of funds and fraud !!!
If you like it, praise me.
If you dislike it, blame JJJ

:3

It seems nobody has asked the important question - Is the Patreon version going to be updated to 1.0 with all the "new" stuff?
Yes. Especially considering that Germany can't access steam. Just need to find the best way. Have to talk with other devs who have released on both places.

I would assume that any errors would be to blame on JJJ though.
Well of course!

I get a problem!
After luna's mansion tour at the start, everything I try to save is not working. When I load the save it gets back to event tab first work "go to gina Tavern" and "soldier's quarters". Another issue is even after aborting or completing the mission on event tab it doesn't go back to story, I still found myself in event tab again and again.
I thought that issue was fixed, but have noticed it pop up again. That's why in the latest patch for 1.0 I have removed Lucania freeroam until the situation have been fixed.
Currently, Lucania has no real content beside the intro, so turning it off now won't affect anything. But I am planning for lot of content at the town so working hard on why the loop is happening!
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Jeeva hulk

Oct 1, 2020
Yes, season 2 will be dlc on steam. Which mean the saves transfer over :)

Thank you d0n! And yeah hopefully once people finished their play through they leave an review. Currently what I am looking for at the most!

I would never leak my own game. However, I would rather be friendly than antagonizing with people that pirate. Why? Because many people tend to first pirate and then support, and those who don't tend to help with word of mouth. f95 have created visibility for so many adult games more than any other platforms. Especially at the early stage.
Even the comments on here are talking about supporting on steam and give reviews.

If you like it, praise me.
If you dislike it, blame JJJ

:3

Yes. Especially considering that Germany can't access steam. Just need to find the best way. Have to talk with other devs who have released on both places.

Well of course!

I thought that issue was fixed, but have noticed it pop up again. That's why in the latest patch for 1.0 I have removed Lucania freeroam until the situation have been fixed.
Currently, Lucania has no real content beside the intro, so turning it off now won't affect anything. But I am planning for lot of content at the town so working hard on why the loop is happening!
Sorry for the inconvenience!
It's okay bro.
Thank you, you are really made one of the best game ever.
I played 100+ games but yours is best and have one of the best FC and MC. My all time favourite is Luna❤. I always wish there was a Luna in my life. So, I can go and say "I can fix her" like MC did in the story.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes