Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I will be moving in with my fiancée (not our lovely proofreader JJJ84's fiancée, even though he offered), and she knows about my adult work.
For a milisecond, I thought Hopes was moving in with his fiancée, JJJ's. I don't know why, but that made sense :sneaky:, kind of :ROFLMAO:

Just kiddin', but wait, this guy as proofreader? No way! The mob are always on watch!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
For a milisecond, I thought Hopes was moving in with his fiancée, JJJ's. I don't know why, but that made sense :sneaky:, kind of :ROFLMAO:

Just kiddin', but wait, this guy as proofreader? No way! The mob are always on watch!
You don't see his system?
He is proofreader, he lend his house and fiancée to hope...
Surely, he will try to get hopes greatest secrect, the ending of the Deluca family.
Thus I shall raise my voice and call, again, us all to muster the strenght and courage to grab your nearest pickfork and up to a new march.:whistle::whistle::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wait, so JJJ is Hope's fiancé?
:oops::oops::oops:
That would explain so much.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Congratulations hopes and JJJ.(y)(y)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yuuuuuup, :KEK: proofread through the entire season 1 again quite a while ago and picked up several grammar/proofread errors which existed.
Wibble is the main proofreader though; I'm just his helper of sorts, and him and Hopes came to agree that I should be given the Pacificatori role (as can be seen in the below screenshot) as proofreader.

Snap 2024-02-14 at 11.13.50.png

I thought people already knew I was proofreader (think I remember saying this before in this thread?). Guess we can expect more pitchforks sales numbers :HideThePain:

You don't see his system?
He is proofreader, he lend his house and fiancée to hope...
Surely, he will try to get hopes greatest secrect, the ending of the Deluca family.
Thus I shall raise my voice and call, again, us all to muster the strenght and courage to grab your nearest pickfork and up to a new march.:whistle::whistle::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:oops::oops::oops:
That would explain so much.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Congratulations hopes and JJJ.(y)(y)
hopefully not a misinterpretation on my part... View attachment 3352122 :oops:;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:KEK::HideThePain::KEK::HideThePain:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Saw saw someone talking about the mini game that has the lore and some story to it today on reddit. So that has me a bit curious did Hope ever say how that was going to be added into VN mode if at all ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

bootygoon45

Jan 6, 2020
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it

edit: no need for update replay gallery still the same
Is there a known bug that causes saved games using this to lose progress and start you in a contract (for me its D: Nimble Fingers, every save i have in my new playthrough.)

bootygoon45

Jan 6, 2020
thats weird never touched the game files
only the gallery files
Tried it again, and same thing happened lol Did a speed run, skipping everyting i could, and I was on Main Event 7 when I saved and exited. After reboot and loading the save I just made I was back at ME-1, but this time it loads me into the Luciana Freeroam contract to get Uncle the wine. Bizzare to say the least! Gonna do a fresh install and try again today, but probably gonna end up going back to vanilla. FWIW Ive used the mod before and beat the game without any issues, so at this point I'm just not sure what I've changed on my end to make the mod react this way with the game.

Reactions: Gio

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Can anyone share any promo images for the next updates? ;)
Well, there's only one pic at the moment, it's from the post Hopes made back in November:

I'm sharing the following recent Dev Post with permission from HopesGaming (it's from his discord);

View attachment 3068662
He's right now busy with game's Steam release, so any further promo pics or sneak peeks you'll need to wait till dust sort of settles from that.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Well, there's only one pic at the moment, it's from the post Hopes made back in November:

He's right now busy with game's Steam release, so any further promo pics or sneak peeks you'll need to wait till dust sort of settles from that.
Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: JJJ84

pula87

Dec 4, 2023
Tried it again, and same thing happened lol Did a speed run, skipping everyting i could, and I was on Main Event 7 when I saved and exited. After reboot and loading the save I just made I was back at ME-1, but this time it loads me into the Luciana Freeroam contract to get Uncle the wine. Bizzare to say the least! Gonna do a fresh install and try again today, but probably gonna end up going back to vanilla. FWIW Ive used the mod before and beat the game without any issues, so at this point I'm just not sure what I've changed on my end to make the mod react this way with the game.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with that issue

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
New Steam Update from HopesGaming :
Email just sent from Patreon...

Hey DeLucas!
The store was approved when I made my last post. Today, the game itself has been approved!
Now the only thing that is needed is to increase the wishlist!

So if you haven't done so yet, please go and wishlist the game!
I would also appreciate it if you could spread the word around as well. Get the DeLuca word out there :)!

On the personal front -
Just moved into the new home. Internet not ready yet, so using phone hotspot. But what is most important is that the pc survived the ride!
Everything looking bright so far

-HG​

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes