JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I was trying to emphasize something here,
It emphasized something alright; you being passive-aggressive about the release interval :KEK:.

And had you taken a little bit of time to read through some recent posts in the thread, you'd know that the dev had several things going on irl; such as getting engaged, moving into his own house, on top of his actual irl work.

But he's been working on the VN mode + Codex + Bugfixes for season 1, as well a preparing season 1 to go on Steam (which is almost done). After that, he's gonna go into this full time.

So, a little piece of advice, actually look up stuff in the thread before just whining lol.

May 14, 2023
I will just say one thing: times are hard on a global level, rendering costs enormous amounts of power and as long as money does not grow on trees, we can not expect people to risk their private financial security "just" for creating (updates to) avn games.

And I would assume many here download them for free here only and do not support the creators...

pula87

Dec 4, 2023
Anyone else have issues with their save files. No matter what I do when I load my game it starts at the first free roam

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Won't be for free. Not sure on how it works 100% yet, tho. Have to learn to ropes on those parts.
Yeah, that is totally understandable. I also recommend people who want stable release to wait till after season 2 has dropped.

Going to release on GOG as well. Just found out today that there were adult games there!
I play a few games on Steam and also get them on here. What they do is, they release the game on Patreon for the same price as Steam. Then, after about three weeks they drop down to the next tier. Then a few weeks later, the next tier. After about a month, they release it to public.

Reactions: HopesGaming
May 14, 2023
actually more like 6. or what r u talking about xD
This person had been talking or better complaining about the lack of a new update for what this person perceives as "almost a year" which has already been proven to be not true... :KEK:
Some peeps just like to cry foul when they are not getting what they think they are entitled to without ever paying anything. :rolleyes:
Also they seem to lack basic math skills. :p
Despite the fact that HopesGaming said already that he was busy with Steam and RL...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Since it's on steam now for wishlist does that mean Season 2 is going start development soon. Cause I recall reading that was one of the things holding the dev back or is the dev waiting till it's actually released on steam cause there is still plenty of work to be done for steam. Just curious not asking the dev to rush or anything.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Since it's on steam now for wishlist does that mean Season 2 is going start development soon. Cause I recall reading that was one of the things holding the dev back or is the dev waiting till it's actually released on steam cause there is still plenty of work to be done for steam. Just curious not asking the dev to rush or anything.
I would think they would keep working on getting it released on Steam and then start on Season 2 once revenue comes in from Steam.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
yeah what im guessing to but the hype for seeing it on the wishlist got me curious haha
I hope it does well there. One AVN there made a post about selling 1 million copies of their AVN in 18 months. Without a sale it went for $9.99 and was worth that price with pretty good story, nice renderings and good lewds and good amout of lewds. With Steam taking their cut that's about 5-7 million dollars before what ever government took their cut. Sadly I do not have a single creative bone in my body and greatly computyer illiterate too boot.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Plan is to go full time after I have moved into my new home and steam release has been 'released' in the sense that it can now be bought from the store. So all around the 2 weeks time. :)

I hope it does well there. One AVN there made a post about selling 1 million copies of their AVN in 18 months. Without a sale it went for $9.99 and was worth that price with pretty good story, nice renderings and good lewds and good amout of lewds. With Steam taking their cut that's about 5-7 million dollars before what ever government took their cut. Sadly I do not have a single creative bone in my body and greatly computyer illiterate too boot.
Those games are the 1% percentile kind of games. I'm a bit more realistic with my game. As much as I adore my own game, I also know that the story kind focused games may not sell like that. As we have seen in this thread many times, people can get a bit crazy with the lack of lewd and focus on story.
Tho, I'm more than happy to get enough sales to have this be workable as a full-time job. As long as I am not under minimuym wage, then I'm happy heh!

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes