Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Plan is to go full time after I have moved into my new home and steam release has been 'released' in the sense that it can now be bought from the store. So all around the 2 weeks time. :)
Thanks for the info didn't think the ETA for the release would be that soon will get it when I can, even if it isn't for a month or 2 after release.

Oct 10, 2022
Those games are the 1% percentile kind of games. I'm a bit more realistic with my game. As much as I adore my own game, I also know that the story kind focused games may not sell like that. As we have seen in this thread many times, people can get a bit crazy with the lack of lewd and focus on story.
Hey, why don't you send Luna after them? As far as I know, she can be quite persuasive when she want it. :LOL:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Those games are the 1% percentile kind of games. I'm a bit more realistic with my game. As much as I adore my own game, I also know that the story kind focused games may not sell like that. As we have seen in this thread many times, people can get a bit crazy with the lack of lewd and focus on story.
It's f95. This is not the wider world. I have never met a guy in real life who would not want to rail his gf from behind while she's got her face buried between some other chicks legs. But on here it is ridiculously common for some to find that distasteful or even cheating. I have never met a guy in real life who has a problem with his girl having a sexual history before him. There's literally a game on here where the characters regularly have rants about how women who have sex with more than 1 person in their entire lives are cheating whores. This site is filled with wackjobs. It is not an indicator of what your userbase will be like on steam.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's f95. This is not the wider world. I have never met a guy in real life who would not want to rail his gf from behind while she's got her face buried between some other chicks legs. But on here it is ridiculously common for some to find that distasteful or even cheating. I have never met a guy in real life who has a problem with his girl having a sexual history before him. There's literally a game on here where the characters regularly have rants about how women who have sex with more than 1 person in their entire lives are cheating whores. This site is filled with wackjobs. It is not an indicator of what your userbase will be like on steam.
to be honest id say no to the first one id be nervous to be in any threesome. Now if it was one where the GF takes care of the other girl and I dont have to touch her I might be okay with that. As id feel less pressure knowing I can just focus on my GF.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have never met a guy in real life who would not want to rail his gf from behind while she's got her face buried between some other chicks legs.
I haven't one tell me that either. To be fair, I also did not really have that conversation with other people that often ...

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TimHawk

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Care to share, wanna see that. :LOL: Especially the thread.
Can't remember the name of it. Stopped playing it as it started to get more ridiculous. Intentionally infecting his mom with a virus that essentially castrates anyone who sleeps with her, bear in mind she's single so the people sleeping with her now are doing nothing wrong. The jealous possessiveness in the game is ridiculous. But I can try to remember the next time I see an update.

I haven't one tell me that either. To be fair, I also did not really have that conversation with other people that often ...
Then you aren't wasted with the boys. What you would do to and with chicks always becomes a topic of conversation.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
In the trailer video on Steam it says "Soldato Edition", are there other editions available? :unsure:
Basically full Season 1 itself (whether it's on Steam, or the one which will be released here along with Steam release) is Soldato Edition.

Just something that I suggested to Hopes it terms of naming (while he was planning Steam release and putting his trailer together) since MC is Soldato by the time season 1 ends, given other devs put similar sorts of names as well; whether it's "Taboo Edition" (That one, is used by Perverteer by Tales from the Unending Void) or "Unrated Edition" etc etc.

And if this naming pattern continues to seasons 2 and 3, I have a good feeling Steam releases for those seasons will be named aligning with our MC's rank at the end of each season - Season 3 may possibly even be "The DeLuca Family Season 3: Godfather Edition."

But I guess only time will tell.;)

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just put it on my Wish List. Hope it comes out soon! I'll enjoy playing it again, and waiting for the next season to start!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well , here in Germany it is not offerd.... what a Pitty
It is know, that Steam won't implement the age verification system that Germany required for adult games and simple don't offer them to any German Steam customers instead.
So, no suprise this one is not there either.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Big Announcement

Hey DeLucas!
The Steam store page has now been opened! As many of you know, The DeLuca Family has been a hobby project that I've worked on in my free time, often leading to delays or long update times. Despite being a hobby, the pressure to maintain consistent releases weighs heavily on me whenever I see DeLuca fans asking about updates. But now, with the Steam release approaching, we're finally transitioning to make this a full-time job! This means implementing a proper work schedule and sticking to consistent release dates!

Another issue that has always made it hard to work is the work environment. I have a big family, and as a traditional family, they do not know about my adult work. There is a lot of anxiety working while always having to be ready to alt-tab. But on the 15th of this month, I will be moving in with my fiancée (not our lovely proofreader JJJ84's fiancée, even though he offered), and she knows about my adult work.

The DeLuca Family Season 1 will be released around the 22nd of this month. This will also be the date I'll start going full time on this. Please note that only the store page has been approved; the game is still in the review process.

I'm both incredibly nervous and excited for the Steam release, but most of all, the opportunity to dedicate myself fully to The DeLuca Family!

-HG

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I am very happy for HG (y).
And as for the alt-tab, always try to sit facing the door so that the screen is not visible from the door, we never sit with our backs to the doors and the screen visible !

Reactions: Don Sucio

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Cant wait i'm probably going to be getting this day 1 and replaying it. Been wanting to replay it especially when I heard steam will have a VN mode, even if the cliffhanger might make me think of a certain character and feel bummed out for like a week.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Big Announcement

Hey DeLucas!
The Steam store page has now been opened! As many of you know, The DeLuca Family has been a hobby project that I've worked on in my free time, often leading to delays or long update times. Despite being a hobby, the pressure to maintain consistent releases weighs heavily on me whenever I see DeLuca fans asking about updates. But now, with the Steam release approaching, we're finally transitioning to make this a full-time job! This means implementing a proper work schedule and sticking to consistent release dates!

Another issue that has always made it hard to work is the work environment. I have a big family, and as a traditional family, they do not know about my adult work. There is a lot of anxiety working while always having to be ready to alt-tab. But on the 15th of this month, I will be moving in with my fiancée (not our lovely proofreader JJJ84's fiancée, even though he offered), and she knows about my adult work.

The DeLuca Family Season 1 will be released around the 22nd of this month. This will also be the date I'll start going full time on this. Please note that only the store page has been approved; the game is still in the review process.

I'm both incredibly nervous and excited for the Steam release, but most of all, the opportunity to dedicate myself fully to The DeLuca Family!

-HG
Yea I just got this email from him at Patreon. Awesome news. He already gets my money from Patreon but I will have to thank HopesGaming properly on steam and help him out there too.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes