camube

Jun 4, 2022
late 2024 to 2025 will be a good period for Deluca fans cuz Hopesgaming is going to be full time

I still remember how epic Arrendersi is.

this game is still the top 5 renpy games foor me

Reactions: Legend 123

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I think I have a fetish for masked girls, the ones who look like security guards and stand like statues on either side of their boss :sneaky:.

• Hey there
Reactions: Don Sucio

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
so been a long time since i checked this game liked the story wanted to wait for some naughty bits.. are there yet? Since the next update looks nine months out.. is it worth getting into yet?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
so been a long time since i checked this game liked the story wanted to wait for some naughty bits.. are there yet? Since the next update looks nine months out.. is it worth getting into yet?
if lewds you are after then probably not tho there was some hot scenes with Gracie tho no actual sex as far as I can recall. I'm personally gonna replay it on VN mode when it comes to steam which I think the date is next month for steam.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
if lewds you are after then probably not tho there was some hot scenes with Gracie tho no actual sex as far as I can recall. I'm personally gonna replay it on VN mode when it comes to steam which I think the date is next month for steam.
Sex with eiza.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The game is now out on Steam for anyone curious :whistle:

VN-Mode:

Sometimes, you just want to relax with one hand ready for another relaxation! VN-Mode offers a simplified experience. Sit back and enjoy the visual novel style, focusing on the narrative with ease. All the main and side stories are presented one by one.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
thanks for this post I looked a few days ago I swore staid said March 22nd and didn't get the steam notification it was out
I got the Steam notification a bit ago (on phone, have the Steam app), no idea when it actually went live.

Looks like it's 6GB+ compared to the one here that is only 4-5GB.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes