Maccabbee

Mar 26, 2024
View attachment 3466542
This is factually incorrect.
It did not lead "to the betrayal of two of the Serpents, one of whom was her fiance".
Her fiance & Rina - the two Serpents - who betrayed them?
They betrayed Cordia, so it led to betrayal by those two Serpents.

It references things we have no idea about, spends 2-3 pages talking about redundant families that no longer exist that are not mentioned in the game.
View attachment 3466564
What "conflict with her own sister"? If you're going to reference it, tell us about it.
Up until that sentence, I don't remember ever hearing about Cordia even having a Sister, never mind them having some form of conflict.
View attachment 3466581
If this "Battle of The Blood" is so "notorious", why is it not mentioned in the "History" section, with the other 2 major battles?
Same as the conflict with her sister, if you're going to mention it, tell us what it is.

It misses key information on crucial main characters, such as Cordia having a son!! It mentions her having two daughters, but Antonio is completely absent. He is next in line, yet he is not mentioned once, on the "DeLuca Family" page.

Worst thing, is that it's just a massive info dump & lots of it is currently irrelevant, or redundant.
Pages on Families we've not even heard of, never mind met. Also pages on Families that no longer even exist.
It would be much better if it unlocked the codex entries when we meet, or hear about, corresponding information.
e.g. We meet someone from La Fata family, or we hear them mentioned - codex for La Fata unlocks. Maybe the "C" could light up, to let us know.
You're not paying enough attention to the codex listings from the volumes that you're supposed to buy...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So the version 1 is the version 9.6 renamed for steam?
As noted, the dev added "VN" mode, and some "Lore".

Even the middle ground play is grindy. I played the VN part on Steam, same story as when I played it on the middle mode here.
Some say not much of difference in the VN mode, but the lore is just some books and lots and lots of reading, but no there is no new story content, that will come in Season 2.

Reactions: utiola and abaXX

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Is the Universal Renpy Mod competely breaking the game? I cannot load a save that was edited with it.
I've never experienced any issue with URM in combination with this game.
Of course. You say you edited something. Depending on what you've edited you could have broken the game.

Do you get an error? Are you using the official build (not or port or something)? Any other mods installed?

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Its like most anticipated to release to the public and seems its not going to happen any soon
Why do you say that? There isn't any new content.

There is now no public release since it's on Steam, I guess if you want it that badly do like others have done, grab it on Steam or sub on Patreon grab it, then cancel.

aslan4

Mar 27, 2021
Why do you say that? There isn't any new content.

There is now no public release since it's on Steam, I guess if you want it that badly do like others have done, grab it on Steam or sub on Patreon grab it, then cancel.
So if there is no new content why did he share a update on patreon

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So if there is no new content why did he share a update on patreon
no content in terms of story. As far as I know it's the same as the steam version. Which adds in VN mode and I heard something about a codex which adds some new info when it comes to the lore of the world and the families. Not sure about the 2nd part im waiting till Season 2 to replay the game as I dont want to see that cliffhanger again until then.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
God I love this game. I see the previous release was May last year. And season one ended with a drop dead cliff hanger. Oh well, we know that cliff hangers always, traditionally, every single time are quickly resolved in the next episode, and captain midnight did not really fall off the roof of a 12 story building after being shot 7 times. Not really. And so no matter how it looked, Luna, Gracie has not been shot through the heart. Although recovery might take a while, irl.

I went to patreon and clicked to sign up so I can download the latest. He wants $43/monthly or $36/month billed yearly. And here I see it has no new content. Well cripe, Is the dev a mafiosi?

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I went to patreon and clicked to sign up so I can download the latest. He wants $43/monthly or $36/month billed yearly. And here I see it has no new content. Well cripe, Is the dev a mafiosi?
There are multiple tiers of payment options. 7 different monthly amounts, starting at £1 & rising to £85 per month (+VAT).
If you want to sign up, I'm sure there's something to suit your wallet.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
There are multiple tiers of payment options. 7 different monthly amounts, starting at £1 & rising to £85 per month.
If you want to sign up, I'm sure there's something to suit your wallet.
Right, but the lower tiers do not say that access to updates is included in benfits.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Right, but the lower tiers do not say that access to updates is included in benfits.
Neither do the most expensive two. I'm pretty sure that it is included, for all tiers.
As far as I know, first there is early access release, for Caporegime & above.
Then there is another one 3 days after, for Elite Soldato.
I presume that the 3 lower tiers get it some time after that, but you're quite right, it's not very clear by looking at Patreon.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
God I love this game. I see the previous release was May last year. And season one ended with a drop dead cliff hanger. Oh well, we know that cliff hangers always, traditionally, every single time are quickly resolved in the next episode, and captain midnight did not really fall off the roof of a 12 story building after being shot 7 times. Not really. And so no matter how it looked, Luna, Gracie has not been shot through the heart. Although recovery might take a while, irl.

Dude, download the latest update and send it to us please. If I was making dollars, I swear I'd have it right now. :LOL:

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Neither do the most expensive two. I'm pretty sure that it is included, for all tiers.
As far as I know, first there is early access release, for Caporegime & above.
Then there is another one 3 days after, for Elite Soldato.
I presume that the 3 lower tiers get it some time after that, but you're quite right, it's not very clear by looking at Patreon.
Could be. After hanging out around patreon for a few years, I have never found that it works that way. The higher levels include everything from the lower, but not the other way around.

4.40 star(s) 498 Votes