dameromexxx

Jun 24, 2024
Will this morality system, which gives us points for the decisions we make, be important in the future?

And why is it so difficult to understand
I don't understand why installing cameras is moral but audio recording is not and there are more such cases. It's as if the game is judging that being totally ruthless and having no mercy towards your enemies is moral. Is this about mafioso morality and not general morality? But then the game again judges that the fact that Joey used the gun is not moral or that we consider honor and integrity to be important when talking to Serpent. And why is it also moral to remain silent during the attack on the beach house and not to stand up for Luna and Gracie?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Will this morality system, which gives us points for the decisions we make, be important in the future?

And why is it so difficult to understand
I don't understand why installing cameras is moral but audio recording is not and there are more such cases. It's as if the game is judging that being totally ruthless and having no mercy towards your enemies is moral. Is this about mafioso morality and not general morality? But then the game again judges that the fact that Joey used the gun is not moral or that we consider honor and integrity to be important when talking to Serpent. And why is it also moral to remain silent during the attack on the beach house and not to stand up for Luna and Gracie?
"Morality" is the stats term that is used inside the code for the game.
For the player, the game refers to it as "Dispassion" (check the quoted post below)

Here is a screenshot of what you're referring to in the game.

View attachment 3671720

Also, one of my old posts below should help you how to define dispassion:

Tbh though, as I said in the last line of quoted post as of now there is no consequence (yet) as of high in dispassion/high in morality stat or low in dispassion/low in morality stat.
So just choose whatever option you wish to choose.
Hence, High morality stat by code = High Dispassion of MC in game.

As for what's to be done with Morality/Dispassion etc in game's future, I asked Hopes about this back in June and he said it's "yet to be decided."

Reactions: dameromexxx
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes