saphirweapon

Oct 3, 2018
I realy did like season 1 and i was a patreon supporter for quite some time during the developement. I did join his patreon again when season 1 was released on steam and he announced to be full time working on the game now. Since although working full time on the game he still couldnt even be bothered to write a single patreon update since that day, i decided to cancel patreon again during mid july.

The screenshot JJJ84 provided doesnt make things better, but instead even more worse, atleast for me. From my perspective there cant be any valid reason / excuse to not atleast update people once a month aslong as you take money from them monthly.

Summary for me will be to join patreon again once season 2 is finished to get a steam key for the lowest possible money (as a german there is no other way to get some) but besides that no more monthly support from me. And that is a sad thing to write as i realy like his work.

• Haha
Reactions: rockie and Aiden619

Sane82

Aug 23, 2022
First of all: yes, the end of S1 is really very well done!
But I can give you two arguments that speak against your fears:

a) she is still breathing and (very important)
b) she is a MAIN LI!!!!!
I still want to believe that this is Wilferd work she isn't died and the one who got to her flew away which is crazy considering they were in the main house after she played them like that so they have to accept her it got Wilferd so mad he sent her a warning shot now there is no way in hell the mother nor Luna allow her to be part of the family now

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Teens who try to look more adult by using "strong" language and aggressively express and push their opinion as the most important one. Usually they grow out of that behavior after they get a real job and start to interact with real adults in an environment dominated by adults. Then they realize that real adults generally don't act like asshats. Monkey see, monkey do.

Of course, there always are exceptions, some people who are unable to grow, get over their teen inferiority complex and think it's OK to act like an asshat everywhere and all the time. IRL you can try to avoid them, in a forum you can ignore them. Trying to (re-)educate them to act like decent and reasonable human beings is usually useless.

Using disrespectful language and calling it criticism is an example of this kind of immature behavior.

passive agressive shit is also a sign of being a grow up child.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Well, there is normal words, and then there are words which are exclusively used by a single person, on the whole forum, over all threads ...
There's no satisfying you, is there? When anyone complains about a dev you don't like seeing those things in a pirate site and when a non supporter complains about a dev they don't have any right since they are not a supporter.

And now since you insulted me saying I have an obsession for dicks I can't have a retort having the word "fuck" and other words because they are not normal. Could you tell me what are those words that are not normal? I think the teachers must have left that part to teach when I was in school.

Screaming and screeching and insulting left, right, and center however isn't.
What a bunch of snowflakes and I wasn't even screaming and screeching lol

Last edited:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
ignore list
According to cartegeno's logic you must be having an obsession to the word "lists" if you're finding yourself using it multiple times.

Usage of the word atleast 2 times is required to say someone has an obsession according to him but you are using it countless times in all the threads you visit. Damn that's a big obsession.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
there's very few games with writings the caliber of deluca so it's really hard for me to point out the flaws in how Hopes work considering the results are usually impeccable.

We saw how good the "end of Season 1 lore" was, and how good Season 1 was in general. So if the way Hopes works best is to not update patreon, i can't really fault him for that as long as the result is good, it is.

I also do think patrons in general can just unsubscribe if they don't like how devs conduct their patreon pages.
If the patrons are fine with funding the game development monthly even with no update posts from Hopes, that's their decision.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I still want to believe that this is Wilferd work she isn't died and the one who got to her flew away which is crazy considering they were in the main house after she played them like that so they have to accept her it got Wilferd so mad he sent her a warning shot now there is no way in hell the mother nor Luna allow her to be part of the family now
and that is exactly what will not happen, but the exact opposite. When she is fit again, the defiance will come: Now more than ever and the decisive moving point: REVENGE

Let's wait and see which theory comes closest!

Sane82

Aug 23, 2022
and that is exactly what will not happen, but the exact opposite. When she is fit again, the defiance will come: Now more than ever and the decisive moving point: REVENGE

Let's wait and see which theory comes closest!
I mean what you are saying isn't against my theory too remember Wilfred want what is is best for the family too he want her to get better same as for MC and Luna
Now that he know the ones he cares about are in danger MC will train much harder to protect them and Luna as well she will do much more to save everyone so again more believe it is Wilfred plan

dameromexxx

Jun 24, 2024
I mean what you are saying isn't against my theory too remember Wilfred want what is is best for the family too he want her to get better same as for MC and Luna
Now that he know the ones he cares about are in danger MC will train much harder to protect them and Luna as well she will do much more to save everyone so again more believe it is Wilfred plan
Open the character menu and see what Wilfred thinks about this event, it's not "Everything goes according to plan" but "Unforgivable".
Antonio is right, New Alliance is starting to move the pieces on the chessboard, or rather it is starting to allow itself to make more bold moves

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There's no satisfying you, is there? When anyone complains about a dev you don't like seeing those things in a pirate site and when a non supporter complains about a dev they don't have any right since they are not a supporter.

And now since you insulted me saying I have an obsession for dicks I can't have a retort having the word "fuck" and other words because they are not normal. Could you tell me what are those words that are not normal? I think the teachers must have left that part to teach when I was in school.
Well, they might have left a few parts to teach you, I wouldn't know. However, when you complain about being insulted, it was you who called people with other opinions a "dickrider", and that is the word I am talking about. Not "dick", not "fuck", which are obviously found to be used thousands of times on this forum - used by me as well - but "dickrider", which you used a couple of times - and which nobody on the whole forum apart from you ever used, apart from me now quoting it.

So when it is you, and just you, to use that very specific image when trying to insult or put down other people repeatedly, one cannot help but wonder where that came from.

Last edited:

Sane82

Aug 23, 2022
Open the character menu and see what Wilfred thinks about this event, it's not "Everything goes according to plan" but "Unforgivable".
Antonio is right, New Alliance is starting to move the pieces on the chessboard, or rather it is starting to allow itself to make more bold moves
I see your point but you didn't really expect the dev to add that line do you like it will be a dead giveaway still you have a point and I know mine is far fetched but I think it will be cool AF if it happens this way

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
However, when you complain about being insulted, it was you who called people with other opinions a "dickrider",
I was not complaining trust me. If that was how it sounded, I'm sorry but that was not the intention. English is not my first and second language, still learning so yeah it maybe have sounded different than what I thought when I wrote. I couldn't care less if some random guy/girl on internet tries to insult me.

I was just curious to know what is this not so perfect words that you were talking about. I didn't knew there was categorisation of perfect and non perfect words in the English language.

but "dickrider", which you used a couple of times - and which nobody on the whole forum apart from you ever used, apart from me now quoting it.
Are you seriously trying to say you haven't heard anyone saying the word "dickrider" in this forum ever in the 4 years of your time here? Hell I heard the word for the first here and that's how I came to know the word.
So when it is you, and just you, to use that very specific image when trying to insult or put down other people repeatedly, one cannot help but wonder where that came from.
Ig the word I used was too offensive or insulting for the likes of you people. Should have used something else which was close to a perfect word.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Any apologies accepted, I do understand language problems - and similarily apologies extended in return because it only is the third language for me as well - however

Are you seriously trying to say you haven't heard anyone saying the word "dickrider" in this forum ever in the 4 years of your time here? Hell I heard the word for the first here and that's how I came to know the word.
I am (or was) seriously saying that, I had never read it before (or if I did I completely forgot). And I have used the forum search function for this word, across the whole forum, and the only one who used "dickriders" who came up was indeed you.

Dickriders.PNG

However now that I am redoing the search, I get a different result, so I must have messed up the first time in some way. That one certainly is on me.

But yeah. it definitely is meant as insulting by most who use it. And now let's continue with our respective lives.

Last edited:

MakkAnzy

Maverick
Donor
Jun 20, 2024
This AVN is brilliant. I'm doing VR mode though and I can't shake the feeling that I'm missing out. lol

Jus started this game not long ago... it seems to be heading in a Harem direction. Is that so?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 500 Votes