Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Somethin been buggin me, Why would Isabella cheat on her husband when he's a thousand times better lookin than the MC? Just my opinion anyways.. Unless his dick is of very small size haha
Maybe she's just bored or their marriage is stale and she wants actual romance in her life.

Or maybe because he's the Main Character and thus is contractually obligated to have the opportunity to sleep with every major female character ;)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When can we expect update on here?
There's the progress bar ViperGts151 posted above and the dev update a page back. We probably won't get a date, but we might (might) get told when there's about a week left until it's out. And then some kind patreon will need to share it.
Somethin been buggin me, Why would Isabella cheat on her husband...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Latest patreon post :

Three fantastic fan arts but the winner was Enyo's fan art of Gracie (44% of 327 votes).
Thank you to Mannitt and Pepe for their fantastic fan arts as well!
-----------------------------
Render request :
" Well... Word on the street is that Hopes likes dragons. Enyo also likes dragons. Since the Hope and War Goddess both like them, it is only logical that the Greater Hope create a work of such magnificence. Seeing as the people voted for Gracie, she should be the bearer of great power, wielding the dragon as her companion in a battle against the darkness. "

Previous winner (Xor) render request:

LunaBike.jpg
-----------------------------
Next Discord Game will be a month from now. The concept change every time. So next discord game will not be about fan arts.
- HG

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Just as i finish the game @redknight00 Makes a guide wtf. Nice timing btw. Hate me much?

Sidenote. This game is amazing @HopesGaming, Never been so immersed while playing.
This game may not have any adult content right now but even if this game didn't contain any i would read it regardless.
You are an amazing storyteller, Keep at it. This game will become a masterpiece

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes