jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think the most likely scenario is Antonio gets KIA and Isabella then confides in MC, thats how their relationship starts. Would potentially allow MC to take over his position within the family too. Or an opening for a new character to be introduced.

I think it would be suicidal to do anything with Isabella as long as she is with Antonio, MC is important but Antonio is family.

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
When did she cheat? all I've got was having a few glasses of wine together and it's about it, there was no cheating, that I know of anyway
Maybe you're one of those that don't consider a wife tongue kissing a man that is not her husband as an act of cheating, The one that uploaded the game too, It seems. Since they didn't include a cheating tag.

Last edited:

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Uh, she was at least a bit drunk in the occasion, so i would call it more of a slip of the senses than cheating per se.

Well, on the issue per se, some things to consider are:
- good looks are subject to opinion.
- Isabella is not a part of the "family business", what in practice means she's a very unoccupied - and lonely - member of the household: Cordelia is gentle but distant, Gracie seems to not like her, her husband though seemingly loving dedicates 90% of his time to DeLuca business. The only ones who apparently interact more with her are, bizarre as it may seem, Wilfred (as implied from the talks about wine lore & such) and Luna (have you seem her reactions over Luna wanting a makeover help?).
- Isabella and her husband while by all indications a loving couple, have gone through a very personal tragedy and all signs are that his silence on the subject, though he blames her in no way or form, and obsession with work (that might actually be an obsession with revenge) might be taking a toll in a time she's in profound need of confort. Damn, Cordelia herself has called him out on taking a leave to dedicate some time to the couple, if memory tricks me not.

So, i would say that Isabella, while at present probably not intending to betray her husband in any way or form, is in a very fragile state of mind, one where the MC's nebulous "of the family, but not family, employee but yet not" allows for him to fit in and spark who knows what kind of stuff.

Just my two cents of thought.

Ok,no. Let me be honest here. I have some more stuff to comment upon and say.

Actually...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, i'm on a fanciful mode today it seems.
Now that you mention it, I've walked in on them sleepin several times, I never caught them havin sex. Just sleepin.. Everyday. Poor isabella she must be frustrated haha. That explains her behavior.
I still call it cheating tbh. She's been teasin the MC from the begginin, Rememebr when she was cleanin the table. She pretended she had missed a spot and then.. But well she's obviously sexually frustrated, Can't blame her if her hubby's impotent haha

Last edited:

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Personally I've thought since 0.02 that Antonio was behind the attempts on the MC's life and that is what will lead to him being killed or banished. I also get the impression that he does blame Isabel for what happened to their child and thas why he distances himself from her. I always kind of saw Antonio as a disposable character whose shoes would be filled by the MC at some point for some reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyos

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Now that you mention it, I've walked in on them sleepin several times, I never caught them havin sex. Just sleepin.. Everyday. Poor isabella she must be frustrated haha. That explains her behavior.
I still call it cheating tbh. She's been teasin the MC from the begginin, Rememebr when she was cleanin the table. She pretended she had missed a spot and then.. But well she's obviously sexually frustrated, Can't blame her if her hubby's impotent haha
People can be teasing and playful without meaning to do anything sexual. Women might do more of that than men, i guess, when they have a degree of familiarity/trust. It might relate at least a little to the idea of friendzoning too, among other things. At least it's an impression i get from personal experience and some entertaning discussions with friends.

The context is complex and has a lot of grey or nebulous spots - and honestly i would say that's what makes the whole dynamic of the situation interesting. Mistakes were made, that's quite undeniable, but saying what is by intent, what by impulse of the (bad, inebriated) moment - and how much blame should one impugn or not - well, definitely YMMV on that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyos

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
People can be teasing and playful without meaning to do anything sexual. Women might do more of that than men, i guess, when they have a degree of familiarity/trust. It might relate at least a little to the idea of friendzoning too, among other things. At least it's an impression i get from personal experience and some entertaning discussions with friends.

The context is complex and has a lot of grey or nebulous spots - and honestly i would say that's what makes the whole dynamic of the situation interesting. Mistakes were made, that's quite undeniable, but saying what is by intent, what by impulse of the (bad, inebriated) moment - and how much blame should one impugn or not - well, definitely YMMV on that.
Not sure it is appropriate for a married woman to be teasing, Unless they want to cross the line, And get to the real thing. But i do get your point thou!
Edit: We all know where the teasin eventually leads.. Sooner or later "it"s gonna happen.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Not sure it is appropriate for a married woman to be teasing, Unless they want to cross the line, And get to the real thing. But i do get your point thou!
Edit: We all know where the teasin eventually leads.. Sooner or later "it"s gonna happen.
Teasing and playfulness have little to nothing to do with appropriateness - quite the opposite a lot of the time (as any engaged man "harassed" one too many times by his partner's female friends could tell you, believe me). ;)

In an adult game? Certainly. Day to day? Not so much. Teasing does not equal flirting and the confusion many times leads to embarassment or worse.

Personally I've thought since 0.02 that Antonio was behind the attempts on the MC's life and that is what will lead to him being killed or banished. I also get the impression that he does blame Isabel for what happened to their child and thas why he distances himself from her. I always kind of saw Antonio as a disposable character whose shoes would be filled by the MC at some point for some reason.
Any particular reason you can think of for this suspicion? The one part where we got to see the family members thoughts on the poisoning seem to imply he was as shocked, if not more so, as the rest of the family.

Last edited:

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Teasing and playfulness have little to nothing to do with appropriateness - quite the opposite a lot of the time (as any engaged man "harassed" one too many times by his partner's female friends could tell you, believe me).

In an adult game? Certainly. Day to day? Not so much. Teasing does not equal flirting and the confusion many times leads to embarassment or worse.
"worse" Are u thinkin about rape? When the teasin becomes too hard to endure, And the dude explodes. "ARGH FUCK, YOU WANTED IT YOU'RE GONNA GET IT BITCH". uh-huh. Teasin can be such a dangerous game.
Thou i hope antonio never finds out about the kiss, The guy gonna get heart-broken... Or on the contrary he's into NTR and doesnt mind his wife fuckin another man, Or even enjoys it lol. That's a possiblity. Well if it actually turns out this way, iguess antonio wont have to die in order to have the MC's harem path.
Edit"Want my wife you can haveyour way with her, Just let me live!" Antonio be like haha

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Antonio strikes me as the angry type who views his family's "Honor" as the most important thing. Bang his lady and he'll go BALLISTIC. But I'm sure if you get in Cordia's good graces, she'll either send Antonio away or have someone "chaperone" him. The thing is, I get the feeling that pragmatically, the MC is more valuable to Cordia then Antonio is.
I don't think Isabel is a virgin unless she's never had anal sex then the MC takes her black cherry. That's an interesting scene. :D Then Antonio walks in... :cool:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
"worse" Are u thinkin about rape? When the teasin becomes too hard to endure, And the dude explodes. "ARGH FUCK, YOU WANTED IT YOU'RE GONNA GET IT BITCH". uh-huh. Teasin can be such a dangerous game.
Rape would be an extreme case but possible. But even without going there some guys can react very badly to misreading things, as lots of "friendzone rants", "slut-shaming", various degrees of agresssion and other such stuff can show.

Thou i hope antonio never finds out about the kiss, The guy gonna get heart-broken... Or on the contrary he's into NTR and doesnt mind his wife fuckin another man, Or even enjoys it lol. That's a possiblity. Well if it actually turns out this way, iguess antonio wont have to die in order to have the MC's harem path.
Edit"Want my wife you can haveyour way with her, Just let me live!" Antonio be like haha
Not really counting on Antonio being in that kind of stuff. My bet so far is on MC and Isabella backpedaling a bit for a time - might have already done so, if Isabella in mama hen mode with Luna serves as indicator - at least until something happens to her husband to shake things up.

Last edited:

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019

Flirting exercise unintentional and naturally? You mean Isabelle just teasing or playing around unintentionally just to check if she is still being wanted and lovable?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Flirting exercise unintentional and naturally? You mean Isabelle just teasing or playing around unintentionally just to check if she is still being wanted and lovable?
It doesn't even have to be a "check on attractiveness" as such. People can be playful with each other, throw baldy comments or fake flirty stuff. It's when the parts involved are from opposite genders that hasty conclusions and expectations can complicate matters, so to speak.

And:
Antonio: Oh you guys are already at it i see. May i join you?
MC: No, your wife is all mine tonight,Look for another bitch! :cool:
Max' Life, chapter 2, feelings. ;)

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Rape would be an extreme case but possible. But even without going there some guys can react very badly to misreading things, as lots of "friendzone rants", "slut-shaming", various degrees of agresssion and other such stuff can show.

Not really counting on Antonio being in that kind of stuff. My bet so far is on MC and Isabella backpedaling a bit for a time - might have already done so, if Isabella in mama hen mode with Luna serves as indicator - at least until something happens to her husband to shake things up.
Guess we won't know untill we see it haha

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes