Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Teasing and playfulness have little to nothing to do with appropriateness - quite the opposite a lot of the time (as any engaged man "harassed" one too many times by his partner's female friends could tell you, believe me). ;)

In an adult game? Certainly. Day to day? Not so much. Teasing does not equal flirting and the confusion many times leads to embarassment or worse.

Any particular reason you can think of for this suspicion? The one part where we got to see the family members thoughts on the poisoning seem to imply he was as shocked, if not more so, as the rest of the family.
I think Antonio is behind the attempts on the MC's life since it has to be someone in or close to the main family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could be wrong, hell I probably am wrong. But it's going to be fun following this game and see if I'm right.

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
I think Antonio is behind the attempts on the MC's life since it has to be someone in or close to the main family.
I could be wrong, hell I probably am wrong. But it's going to be fun following this game and see if I'm right.
Yes, I think you are right

Reactions: Piyush3362

Aug 14, 2018
That seems like a sound argument.

Do you think it could also be a person, close to the family, we have not yet seen/been introduced to? Or has that already been ruled out?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The matter of Trino is indeed an important one. He was a longstanding retainer of the family and yet betrayed them big time, his motives sounding vague, petty and unclear in proportion to his past of loyal service. This could mean he took the bullet for someone else - who might be Antonio, Willfred or someone not yet presented - or that he was corrupted by someone who had knew just the right time and card to get him to do that betrayal (kind of like Anna Ramirez & Sal Maaroni in Dark Knight), what again implies someone with quite the insider knowledge/info network.

There's some food for thought indeed, many details left in the dark and unsaid yet to be seen for us to get a more complete picture of what is going on. Like who the MC's dad actually is (though i have my suspicions), a bit of info that we are being blatantly teased upon by its absence.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
That seems like a sound argument.

Do you think it could also be a person, close to the family, we have not yet seen/been introduced to? Or has that already been ruled out?
Given what we've seen so far I can't help but feel it's Antonio, but there's always a chance that @HopesGaming has a character we haven't seen yet or an event that completely shoots my theory down.

Reactions: 01234

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
4.40 star(s) 491 Votes