Jun 26, 2017
So guys, i didn't look into this game for a long time. Last time i checked there was no sex involved. Has it gotten any better yet?I ain't got no problems with a game focusing on story, but at least some sort of reward (there is enough stuff out there if you only want to read a good story) after investing hours of playtime would be nice.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Am I missing something, only 5 minutes worth of content after this long of a wait?
If you skip through, then yes (we need facepalm emoji in posts). This game is not solely about sex but the story. Took me more than an hour to read properly through it.

So guys, i didn't look into this game for a long time. Last time i checked there was no sex involved. Has it gotten any better yet?I ain't got no problems with a game focusing on story, but at least some sort of reward (there is enough stuff out there if you only want to read a good story) after investing hours of playtime would be nice.
Not an easier solution than to check tags.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Still the same. Great story, no sex.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Depends on what you define as sex. Just the actual act or other content of a sexual nature?
You do get to massage Luna's naked breasts in this update, but otherwise not much, not that it bothers me in any way, there are more than enough games for that quick fap.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
- Once the unbreakable promise was made, and knowing she isn't a character in the present timeline, Sofia's doom was certain.

- Bet that the "no eyebrows" Caretaker is NOT a good guy, may be the head of the 6 himself. Drawing out the last hidden well of hope in a subject before crushing it again is a classic torture technique

- If the entire resources of the DeLucas - including serpents and prime-Wilfred - plus the resources of the Chief of Police and a major politician at the time couldn't find them, be kind of a huge miracle that our somewhat bumbling MC will succeed 12 years after the fact. Need to bring in genius Grace in for help big time on this one.

Downside of giving such an emotional backstory to Luna is that now I feel kind of like a douche for trying to romance her sister at the same time as romancing her :p

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Hey
I don't know what to do after Luna has finished her story. It says bedroom at noon/after, but nothing happens when I go there.
Anyone Knows?

Thanks in advance.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
- Once the unbreakable promise was made, and knowing she isn't a character in the present timeline, Sofia's doom was certain.

- Bet that the "no eyebrows" Caretaker is NOT a good guy, may be the head of the 6 himself. Drawing out the last hidden well of hope in a subject before crushing it again is a classic torture technique

- If the entire resources of the DeLucas - including serpents and prime-Wilfred - plus the resources of the Chief of Police and a major politician at the time couldn't find them, be kind of a huge miracle that our somewhat bumbling MC will succeed 12 years after the fact. Need to bring in genius Grace in for help big time on this one.

Downside of giving such an emotional backstory to Luna is that now I feel kind of like a douche for trying to romance her sister at the same time as romancing her :p

I think this will be a share all between the MC and the two sisters, that's why I don't feel bad due to romancing both girls, also didn't Gracie have some traumatic experiences as well, iirc?

Last edited:

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Do I have to start a new game? I load my old save and it gets me to enter a last name then when it gets to where I was, I get then speech box but other then that the screen is black?

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Do I have to start a new game? I load my old save and it gets me to enter a last name then when it gets to where I was, I get then speech box but other then that the screen is black?
maybe the Last name feature was just implemented. so no, you don't need to restart.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes