Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there something wrong OR this is Natural sequence of events ?
When I started, it asked for a last name which I entered. I was in freeroam mode (Outside Cordia's office) where I clicked to continue story and Chapter nine began.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't see a recording past 4 and I cant see to talk to her about anything new either... Any help much appreciated
You email her the movie after watching recording four, then you wait three or four days for a new recording. You can track your progress in game using the journal (the J icon).

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
When I started, it asked for a last name which I entered. I was in freeroam mode (Outside Cordia's office) where I clicked to continue story and Chapter nine began.
So, the encounter with eize when shall it happen? Just a confusing thing

Last edited:

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just finished this update, and I'm left speechless with the emotional ride it took us on. Just a great update, and a truly amazing back story dark as hell but an amazing back story.

Xzar

May 12, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The DeLuca Family v0.05.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.09.2019
Hi,
It's only me or there is a problem with the android version?

When I press accept after entered the name of the MC the ganme return to the initial page (the one with start, load, preference, etc.).

Reactions: Tlord24
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes